"I'm relax, I'm relax, uuh magma is my house!"Roboco

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
LewdFauna has been live for 10 hours, pretty impressive tbh.

To bad it's Elden Ring

:shiinastare:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

One of the girls that had announced graduation a week or so earlier. She has a very distinct voice. Mentioned during her graduation stream (not the one linked) that she would be doing "super secret ninja stuff" which is code for she got into a corpo. So what do we have? Phase 3, IdolEN2, HoloEN3, NijiEN15?

She speaks in a very peculiar way.

Feels to me this is a more normal "irl is busy" to me but maybe i should be more optomistic.
I would say Idol honestly they are the most likely to pouch existing talents and from what im hearing this is a more "sudden" descision meaning she was approached rather then applying?

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Thank you, fuck you, the star is here!

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Can someone please fix whatever the hell is wrong with Pippa?

Not-Username

mismatch

Lines that I expected they would have Gura say in this Hologra: "a"
Lines that I did not expect they would have Gura say in this Hologra: "My life's pure shit!"

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
That sounds like the beginnings of heart failure, not anxiety pains. Which should be looked at *as soon as they started*, because the longer it goes unchecked, the worse it will be.

I'll probably take a temporary leave again so that I don't let my emotions get the best of me, because foresight dictates a *lot* of things that I'm better off not speculating about now, and I don't want to go schizo on main in the PC discord until she gets actual, medical help.

paul

Early Adopter
Lines that I expected they would have Gura say in this Hologra: "a"
Lines that I did not expect they would have Gura say in this Hologra: "My life's pure shit!"
hololive ホロライブ - VTuber Group - [Anime] Gawr Gura Gnawing.jpg
Day 2 is also about to start soon

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Day 2 free section soon
also

Surprise Miori watch along

Stunned But Dumb

Ironmouse dropped an original music video. Very high energy and I really like the animation. It kind of feels like a mid-late 2000s pg-13 adaption of a beloved 70s kids cartoon mixed with horny gacha live 2d art if that makes sense. I don't think there was any lead up to this

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Thanks to that nigga from the homeland I watched some performances and I can't fucking stop laughing my ass off thinking how hard Rushia is seething right now and all she had to do be there was to sit the fuck down a single weekend lmao. The group performances are good but the solo ones really feel lame IMO, it's also hilarious how stiff the EN girls are. I also hope in the future cover starts to invest in proper mouth tracking because everything looks pretty good until you you notice all the girls are like this =0 most of the time.
Man I'm happy for these girls, I hope they get to do this for as long as they find it fun and profitable.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Feels to me this is a more normal "irl is busy" to me but maybe i should be more optomistic.
I would say Idol honestly they are the most likely to pouch existing talents and from what im hearing this is a more "sudden" descision meaning she was approached rather then applying?
The thing is you wouldnt graduate if shit gets busy irl. You take a break, you go on a hiatus. Graduation means im out and I wont be back.

Can someone please fix whatever the hell is wrong with Pippa?

Its called depression. A good way to fight it is to keep yourself busy and find shit to do. Atleast thats what works for me.

this shit

fuck it
Its called depression. A good way to fight it is to keep yourself busy and find shit to do. Atleast thats what works for me.
Idk if someone here is memebered and if she talks to her members but she surely has the money for a serious psychotherapist now.
Meds aren't the definitive solution but when your depression starts having heavy physical symptoms you should add any help you can to psych consulting.

Autisticus

Thanks to that nigga from the homeland I watched some performances and I can't fucking stop laughing my ass off thinking how hard Rushia is seething right now
She's literally cooking dinner live on stream right now.

Kane49

I also hope in the future cover starts to invest in proper mouth tracking because everything looks pretty good until you you notice all the girls are like this =0 most of the time.
I registered just to post this.
You bastard, i can never unsee :(

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Idk if someone here is memebered and if she talks to her members but she surely has the money for a serious psychotherapist now.
Meds aren't the definitive solution but when your depression starts having heavy physical symptoms you should add any help you can to psych consulting.
She already has a therapist idiot!
1679221487977.png

MyName

She already has a therapist idiot!

this shit

fuck it

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

>poop
>human centipede
>jar

Who wrote this and should someone tell the JPs what the skit they participated in actually referenced?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom