"I love bald guys. If I could be reborn, I would like to look good bald. My heart skips a beat when I see a bald guy on the street"Hayama Marin

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Apparently Taiga is going after a mod that fucked him over. Im not to up to date on the drama surrounding this dude.

This grooming minors drives me up the wall specially nowadays when your parents at least understand the internet more than my folks. No minor under 13 should be browsing the internet at all , past then if your parents aren't complete retards they already told you the dangers of the internet and you end up in a fucking rape dungeon that's just natural selection at that point. Today's youth is beyond retarded and shit like discord really accelerates the brainrot.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
Here's Lui singing a short Yoidore Shirazu. For... reasons.

In which Suisei shares the pain of recording all the vocal layers in Planetarium (her Holo*27 track):

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
WWE's Asuka issued a challenge to Sakura Miko

Also in today's streams

Selen and Altare’s povs, I checked and no one posted them

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Watching newer players go through Left 4 Dead is great. They're so slow and careful, it's adorable, and the dumb stuff like counting the times they set each other on fire or managing to die in the safe room is hilarious.

The good old days of HLSS and blasting shittily compressed wav of weebmetal over horde events, rebinding all your keys to also spam character voice lines. The fun died when Valve removed the function of command executing voice lines manually in L4D2. I'd played it religiously to that point and then within a week after that change I'd gotten tired of it and have barely touched it since.

So the bringer of the final asylum yab is not going to be Nolan, but Nugs? Truly the soap opera of all time with these plot twists. :naruhodo:

It's going to be me when I lose my fucking mind finally and fedpost so hard it draws in foreign intelligence agencies to validate the threat. If we're going down, I'll be damned if it'll be from some horsecock gobbling cucklord.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Apparently Taiga is going after a mod that fucked him over. Im not to up to date on the drama surrounding this dude.

Can anyone even access any of the documents in the thread? Iirc the allegations against Porcelain Maid/Jawol or whatever were bunk, idk if its because im mobilefagging but trying to access anything gives me an error

Edit: they do work now, issue was on my end, regardless, archive of main tweet thread https://archive.is/wip/w2Kmi would please appreciate any archive of the individual PDFs) this seems like a juicy hive of autism, remember to never use Google Drive without incognito mode or a burner account

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Nene Amano is posting black text on white background.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Can anyone even access any of the documents in the thread? Iirc the allegations against Porcelain Maid/Jawol or whatever were bunk, idk if its because im mobilefagging but trying to access anything gives me an error

Edit: they do work now, issue was on my end, regardless, archive of main tweet thread https://archive.is/wip/w2Kmi would please appreciate any archive of the individual PDFs) this seems like a juicy hive of autism, remember to never use Google Drive without incognito mode or a burner account
At least for that named guy; it looks like a case of 'tranny got drunk and regretted it the next day'. Pretty tough to buy stuff like that. Sure if someone spikes your drink or something then you've got a point, but if you just get drunk and screw, that's on you.
Editor's note: Everyone involved is a horrible person, but for unrelated reasons. Mostly due to the 'tranny sex' part.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Rin's stream delayed by half an hour, about 15 minutes left while I'm writing this, because her dog decided to become a scoundrel - so there's still time to catch it live:

Praid

Just another idiot
This grooming minors drives me up the wall specially nowadays when your parents at least understand the internet more than my folks. No minor under 13 should be browsing the internet at all , past then if your parents aren't complete retards they already told you the dangers of the internet and you end up in a fucking rape dungeon that's just natural selection at that point. Today's youth is beyond retarded and shit like discord really accelerates the brainrot.
Internet safety isn't something that's really taught anymore. When I was a kid I would get told to never use my real name, post pictures of myself, not use my real address for sites, you know, the usual. My nephews today see no problem with posting selfies or their name and have everything linked by the same email, using similar if not the same usernames. They've never been taught otherwise.

So if you guys have younger family members, give them some OPSEC tips.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Null comments on the Balldo ad featuring Pippa, Metokur and Rekieta.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Who’s got the best taste?

I never fucking thought I'd say this, but Biden, and Obama was based for a change suggesting meemaw. Trump as always had the best bantz though. And Dubya would totally be a Liker

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Rin's stream delayed by half an hour, about 15 minutes left while I'm writing this, because her dog decided to become a scoundrel - so there's still time to catch it live:

Rin's new company: E-Sekain't.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Spider's about to play Sanic Adventure DX

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Internet safety isn't something that's really taught anymore. When I was a kid I would get told to never use my real name, post pictures of myself, not use my real address for sites, you know, the usual. My nephews today see no problem with posting selfies or their name and have everything linked by the same email, using similar if not the same usernames. They've never been taught otherwise.

So if you guys have younger family members, give them some OPSEC tips.

They've never been taught otherwise because complacent retards that never saw the worst parts of the internet never saw any comeuppance for being idiots and then had their own idiot children. Then they act surprised when they get ripped off, scammed, robbed or flat out stalked and/or killed by psychotics on the internet who have so much easier access to every one of these people that never really realized that there's even more lunatics, wackos and predators out there and it's much easier for them to hide behind digital masks, while also getting free access to all their important information. Used to be a rapist would need to physically tail their victims to learn where they live, their schedules, their friends, etc. Nowadays they can just social engineer a victim to get access to tracking data and then just assault them at the most convenient time. There's thieves that'll case a place waiting for the resident to post about a vacation, or being away, or even just talking about going to work before breaking in and robbing the place.

Putting computers in people's pockets was a mistake, because people can't be trusted with that level of access. So many people would find that their lives are only improved by not having a constant tracker on their person.

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
Used to be a rapist would need to physically tail their victims to learn where they live, their schedules, their friends, etc. Nowadays they can just social engineer a victim to get access to tracking data and then just assault them at the most convenient time.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Sava is doing her final stream before catching a flight to Norway

And in 10 minutes Horsewife will be beginning her Pokemon adventure

Ensok

Early Adopter

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Selen and Altare’s povs, I checked and no one posted them

7 and half hours, Selen sleep schedule is fucked.

Honestly, their first 2 matches were rough, but they've improved alot in these 7 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom