"Oh, daddy would probably like it"IRyS

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

Are we still expecting Invaders 2.0 to come first?

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Yeah, Shiina gets a special privilege from me too. Anyone one else "don't share this members stuff" hah hah you're not my Oshi get fucked....but Shiina..... must obey.
Yeah, I am guilty of sharing a butter cookie letter or two in the past but I realized those are her more personal thoughts and if she's taking the time to write shit down on paper the least I can do is not copy/paste it everywhere.
Yeah, no chance of out oil baron'n anyone but maybe the raffle.
At least we don't have kurts:mold1: in the cookie tin...... yet:shiinastare:
I kinda hope it is further out than two weeks. Not an oil baron by any means but I should soon be making enough money to be able to afford to put my hat in the ring and just write it off as a sports bet type thing. Will still dono regardless for the chance at the raffle, I'm on a streak with getting gifted memberships lately, maybe luck will hold out.
As for the Kurts of the world, it's potential scenarios like that which makes me glad most of Shiina's most weaponized autists are posting ITT. Unlike with Kurt I'd put some actual effort into that project.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Fuck it putting in my two cents here
I'm new here and I only occasionally lurked the homeland so i'm not some mega old Sage who is wise in internet ways .

Nolan is not a cow he could become one easily but he has not done anything truly cow worthy.

He does need to learn to stop touching shit though it tracks.

to Nolan I say this.

Any psycho with malicious intent can search your username find all your dumb shit take it out of context and ruin your online they will also track it to this forum which is why people are telling you to knock it off.

Also that we have to explain to you what your doing wrong indicates that you have no awareness of when you do something stupid which pretty much pisses everyone off.

Why even risk the blowback?

at least do so under another name we do not want the vermintide shitting up this place like they have the homeland in the past

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Jealous

Lurker
Are we not the people who came from a forum that laughed at people over trivial things? Do we not talk on and on about stupid VTweeters and how Froot is bad and Kyo is bad, etc etc

I just don’t get it. I don’t get why me making a YouTube comment criticizing someone and showing their response is so bad and wrong.

How is it MATI to want to get your thoughts out but not MATI to do the stuff I mentioned before?
I talk here because it's a refuge to what other people think as "wrongthink". Your shotacon ≠ pedo will never be accepted by the public even though you are right.

Because there are worse and irrational things people can think out of thin air. At the very least, I'm not going to dox and declare a murder attempt just because you criticize me of being bad and wrong.

Because people, in general, do not put their thoughts out in public and for the people that do, I comment and form opinion, both good and bad.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
I once again ask. Should we just make a thread for me? lol

Spergatory

Early Adopter

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist

UncreativeVtuberEnjoyer

Matsuri has literally stated multiple times on stream that she buys and reads loli hentai
I know this is bait but everytime people mention the fact that Matsuri is a lolicon I remember this clip

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter
Nayvell Milkdrop of FlaVR is doing a kind of guerrilla stream after a month or more of being disappeared. She has a wonderful singing voice, can draw it seems, and is currently rigging up her own live2D model on this twitch stream. She's much more talkative than on her "debut", which she said she was very nervous during, especially when Pippa showed up, but she's still mostly just focused on the rigging. Little bit of scuff with watching a japanese tutorial video with the audio coming through to us, but still kind of neat. My understanding is that she intends to have the model rigged before doing a "proper" debut.

Edit: it seems during this time she's been working on creating a lot of her own assets and things for streaming, and said she has 41 days to complete her model. She said there are things about its design she doesn't like, thinks are very plain, but has intentions of upgrading the design later on. She did also say she would be streaming more of her working on it, probably every other day.

Last edited:

RiverBear

I know this is bait but everytime people mention the fact that Matsuri is a lolicon I remember this clip

1678945097975.png

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Yes, what about it?

I thought you didn't want to talk about this anymore? The more you respond, the more shall we, choose wisely and don't cry about it afterwards.
Ima be perfectly honest here, if you were just a bit weirder nolan, you'd probably be a cow yourself. Just because you don't know and have never known when to let things go and you keep having to respond to everyone instead of A. ignoring them or B. Taking their words to mind and acting accordingly. This is a quality that I have always believed makes cows, their inability to not respond to being poked. You may claim otherwise but I'm sure you will prove me right.

Idk, I always feel dumb for even responding. I probably shouldn't. This whole charade we are having isn't a new thing, and nolan doesn't listen, we have already been over these things many, MANY times in the homeland. But I'm not up my own ass enough to claim I'm trying to "help him", it's more like smacking the sped in the back of the class before he pours acid on his own face.
Nenelove or i should say mone
20230316_014001.jpg
You are now proof that not all black fathers are bad fathers

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
You're not a lolcow but pehaps you should hold back your power level a bit so you don't end up that way in the future. Different account names for different sites would be especially helpful for you.
Indeed. I don't use this username anywhere else but here. I have snarked on the troons on my Twitter (which is almost never used except to occassionally snark at comments, because I don't care if it gets canceled or not.) My twitter name has nothing to google except other twitter comments.

Godfuckingdamnit

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
You're not a lolcow but pehaps you should hold back your power level a bit so you don't end up that way in the future. Different account names for different sites would be especially helpful for you.
tbh I more meant if I made content in the future

plus a bit of joking because I’ve seen people complain about his much we talk about me in the past

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Wemi has survived the diabetes foot arc.

Why is Uruka in chat while she is streaming? Shouldn't she be, ya know streaming?

Also anyone notice how Wemi sometimes takes 10-20 second pauses sometimes? She must be reading some sort of forum or a thread if you will (from my watching her she does this pretty consistently even since debut). :smugpipi:

Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Spirelord

Hello.
Are we still expecting Invaders 2.0 to come first?
I've given up on Invaders 2.0 coming any time soon, after Tsunderia's implosion fishman saw people pestering if the talents would join PC. Based on that I'd wager they'll come in after a few months when it's just a bad memory. Or they're just calling it all Gen 3 and 'invaders' will be treated as a subcatagory, I dunno.
Please, they call him Boss. Boss Nenegger.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Fuck it putting in my two cents here
I'm new here and I only occasionally lurked the homeland so i'm not some mega old Sage who is wise in internet ways .

Nolan is not a cow he could become one easily but he has not done anything truly cow worthy.

He does need to learn to stop touching shit though it tracks.

to Nolan I say this.

Any psycho with malicious intent can search your username find all your dumb shit take it out of context and ruin your online they will also track it to this forum which is why people are telling you to knock it off.

Also that we have to explain to you what your doing wrong indicates that you have no awareness of when you do something stupid which pretty much pisses everyone off.

Why even risk the blowback?

at least do so under another name we do not want the vermintide shitting up this place like they have the homeland in the past
The thing with touching the poop isn't only about personal safety (from the cow itself) like it's been pointed out, there's also other stuff.
For one, people who go in and argue/fuck with the cows are inserting themselves into the equation, that kind of behavior shouldn't be rewarded because you are:
1. Alerting the cow to the presence of the site and thus endangering the site and/or causing the cow to DFE
2. Bringing attention onto yourself and possibly being doxxed by other users if you act as autistic or EVEN MORE AUSTISTIC than the cow
3. Starting needless arguments with mentally ill or imbecilic people who do not listen to reason
4. Glorifying moral crusades or acting as some sort of internet vigilante larper which is cringe as fuck, or even trying to "own" the cow and hogging their attention (this happened a lot with chris)
5. Being eternally linked with a person-of-interest which will forever stain that identity and will be discovered if you are ever dug into later on
It's just better to not go around fucking with cows, that's zoophile shit dude.
I once again ask. Should we just make a thread for me? lol
No, that would probably just glorify being a schizo and you only have threadworthy moments like every 3 months, not enough milk.
If nolan really was my spawn then i'd probably get my shit checked, that one didn't come out right
Y'all really don't know the nenelove lore, if you did you'd know I'm a spic not a negro, but I respect the rrats

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom