"I always feel the universe between my legs"Minase Rio

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
As much as I love VTubers in general, every time I see one of them act disappointed about "super secret member stream content," I can't help but think they're unironically retarded. Yes. This is the internet, your video is easily, infinitely, replicable, and redistributable whether or not you like it. Once on the internet, it's there forever.
Wonder how much of this being surprised and how much of this is mangers saying "shit leaked please address it" and them not bothering to argue.

Feel like anyone genuinely surprised about shit leaking wouldn't be a Vtuber

Kalion

:)
Lisa starting her music review of the new submission sheet (part 1)

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

574.jpg

She said she was 9 but close enough

wrp

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
View attachment 16545
Good news, they were once again suspended
He has like 3 other accounts. Guy's a real retard.

Chumbuds, I don't wany you to freak out, but
this pic might've been taken by gura herself!

FrKMOz0aYAE_3PT
FrKMOkGaIAA9bbs

She's fucking adorable.

Oh no. Cuckbeats in shambles.

I am kinda worried about the growing amount of outside actors talking about vtubers just to discuss stupid drama shit after the Hogfarts thing, maybe a bit panicky.
These fuckers have the potential to really do some fucking damage to the community over time, specially with the help of larger indies and Vshojo who will most definitely side with them, even then the JP agencies could distance themselves. Only thing is that nips are pretty dumb and may indeed cater their EN branches toward this new """audience""" which would be a total deathblow.

It's got me nervous and I wish people (PIPPA) would stop prodding these fuckers and let them get bored and move on, this is the first time where i seriously wish vtubing got super boring for a while just to keep it from becoming a battlefield for rando retards who don't even know how it works.

Call me a pussy all of you fucking want and say you will "take a stand" and some other idealistic shit. You may reeee at them and make fun of them in our little basement forum where nobody can hear you or care. Even if the community at large rises up against invaders, this is the fucking internet, people will forget in a week and these fucks will only be emboldened and keep on trying to destroy everything. They have done it before and I can see the beginnings of the cycle here now and i fear for the worst.
Its inevitable. Has happened to every

Kirsche: "Jim is a VTuber."
Me:
View attachment 16594
I mean Munadne Matt (the Boulder Man) was a "Vtuber". He even had his animated logo floating around and light up whenever he talked in his videos.

Bad news was business
Guessing a sponsor fell through or maybe it was something con-related.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
I mean Munadne Matt (the Boulder Man) was a "Vtuber". He even had his animated logo floating around and light up whenever he talked in his videos.
I was poking fun at Kirsche's logic.
Anyone with voiceover with a logo on screen is a bad take for 'what is a vtuber'.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Feel the force of the Horse in Enter the Gungeon

And check out Sena likely buy herself an express ticket to Hell by trying to accurately describe Biblical angels in like ten minutes

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
People who think cheap membership info won't leak are kidding themselves, let's be serious.

Ame Karaoke starting now? It got delayed 15 min already, so we'll see.

Ragus is having a karaoke too

Piarro

Early Adopter

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
She said she was 9 but close enough

Don't make me tap the "Lia is almost certainly lying about her age" sign. I believe she was groomed into doing perverted crap online while underage but I doubt she was really that young.

And check out Sena likely buy herself an express ticket to Hell by trying to accurately describe Biblical angels in like ten minutes

Wonder who "a guest" is and why she's keeping them under wraps. Will check it out just for that reveal. Oh, shoot, maybe I just answered my own question. Well played.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Screenshot_14.png
Kirsche's having more imposter syndrome as of late.
When she gets Pippa's numbers, she'll be catatonic.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

hololive ruined /jp/

which unfunny phase girl should i watch? lia or rie?

e: i'm watching Rie.

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I know Vshojo bad and pink cat extra bad... But can anybody spoon-feed me why exactly? Not trying to stir the pot or anything, genuinely interested in the history. It's a time of the internet I kind of stept away from it all.
Vshojo is essentially the antithesis of hololive, which was and is the only reason i care about vtubers in general, so for me they embody all of the things i dislike. I don't really give a shit about the drama and past misdeeds of the members, the simple reality of Vshojo being the main gateway to vtubing for normies, and giving a lot of people the impression that vtubing is just whores with anime models taking horny idiots' money is enough for me to dislike them as a whole.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Reminder: There's less than 4 hours left to buy Tenma's voicepack

Kalion

:)
Yellow woman got a shoutout on the Exoprimal (Capcom's new $60+Season Pass GaaS game) official Twitter.

1678840033326.png

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
Your oshi is no more the pregnancy is to the point where she cant stream on the daily
Did Vesper make his way over to Idol Corp?

Don't worry Sithis, i'm sure he made her very happy and treated her right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom