"Everyone is just one individual guy and that's all we can be in this world. We are all individually just one guy, what can we do about it? I don't know. Together we're just a bunch of guys! How can we know!?"Ceres Fauna

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Holiest Hole

Needs to stop using imgur links
I skimmed and looked at mikeneko's new model and I'm kinda weirded out. I don't know if it's just me but doesn't it look like a copyright evading rushia? I know that anime designs can be super derivative but I dunno it looks too similar for me to brush it off. Besides that I think it looks worse than the fan model that was gifted to her so it just solidifies the rrats in my brain even more.

[THE IMAGES HAVE BEEN DELETED TEMPORARILY]
New Model

Rushia

Fan Model

Rate my rrat out of 10 to satisfy my schizo urges.

On a Side note. I've spent the past couple days listening to Hakka's 100k Karaoke and he's really good. It's nice having an EN member that can tap into Rock/Metal type genres and during this karaoke you can see his band/stage experience it's kino.

Last edited:

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Truly didn't expect calli out of all people to cover this song but well, this is a thing now

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Chumbuds, I don't wany you to freak out, but
this pic might've been taken by gura herself!

FrKMOz0aYAE_3PT
FrKMOkGaIAA9bbs

What's the reasoning? She did mention "friend" as singular implying there was only one person with her, but why do you think it was Gura? Did Kiara talk about wanting to go to a Korean cafe with Gura or something?

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
To pay homage to my roots: lol

Archive
20230314_105514.png

Amogus in tumbleweed?

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Truly didn't expect calli out of all people to cover this song but well, this is a thing now

I feel like this song has been on a lot of karaoke streams/3D lives recently and I'm honestly kinda tired of it. But it's so hilariously weird coming from Calli that it actually ended up decent. Also Myth in maid outfits
:shubaIapprob:

Stunned But Dumb

Rate my rrat out of 10 to satisfy my schizo urges.
I wish you didn't say that. The more I look the more I see similarities just a bit off colored or shifted. I would like to say it's just a coincidence or subconcious because the alternative is a very mentally unwell place for her to be

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Last edited:

kestraline

Early Adopter

Maria Paradisia is doing Spanish karaoke. For those needing a reminder, she was one of a few who were supposed to be in the cancelled Gen 4 of Tsunderia.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

Screenshot_20230314_122345_Brave.jpg
Duality of man.

View attachment 16583
So this has become my prime target to fix. I tried to catchup on this thread but abandoned the idea because of so many dead tweets with no archives or screenshots.

These are just some thoughts and I really have no power to make you do things here:
  1. When we added the media embed plugin at the time you couldn’t disable Twitter as an option, now you can. I don’t want to be hasty and do that, because I don’t want to break tweets from the past.
  2. I do think we need to practice better archiving (myself included), either a full archive copy (archive.ph) or at least a screen shot, so new users aren’t digging for context.
  3. I can only build in so much automation, regardless it will take some sort of user interaction, and I think opening up the snippet tool in Windows takes half a second to make a screen shot.

Said it previously on the day Jihad was declared over Pikamee, but essentially I think a screenshot ought to be sufficient unless it's an embarassing for an lolcow/ drama that is liable to be deleted to the best of their ability by the participant(s).

I guess a hypothetical example for documenting thoroughly would be Futacoochie making death threats after getting drunk and realizing her walled garden of a Discord is entertainment to everyone else.

Last edited:

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
F144BD7C-95A7-40D0-94E7-DE8CD5CE7B50.jpeg

So this has become my prime target to fix. I tried to catchup on this thread but abandoned the idea because of so many dead tweets with no archives or screenshots.

These are just some thoughts and I really have no power to make you do things here:
  1. When we added the media embed plugin at the time you couldn’t disable Twitter as an option, now you can. I don’t want to be hasty and do that, because I don’t want to break tweets from the past.
  2. I do think we need to practice better archiving (myself included), either a full archive copy (archive.ph) or at least a screen shot, so new users aren’t digging for context.
  3. I can only build in so much automation, regardless it will take some sort of user interaction, and I think opening up the snippet tool in Windows takes half a second to make a screen shot.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I am kinda worried about the growing amount of outside actors talking about vtubers just to discuss stupid drama shit after the Hogfarts thing, maybe a bit panicky.
These fuckers have the potential to really do some fucking damage to the community over time, specially with the help of larger indies and Vshojo who will most definitely side with them, even then the JP agencies could distance themselves. Only thing is that nips are pretty dumb and may indeed cater their EN branches toward this new """audience""" which would be a total deathblow.

It's got me nervous and I wish people (PIPPA) would stop prodding these fuckers and let them get bored and move on, this is the first time where i seriously wish vtubing got super boring for a while just to keep it from becoming a battlefield for rando retards who don't even know how it works.

Call me a pussy all of you fucking want and say you will "take a stand" and some other idealistic shit. You may reeee at them and make fun of them in our little basement forum where nobody can hear you or care. Even if the community at large rises up against invaders, this is the fucking internet, people will forget in a week and these fucks will only be emboldened and keep on trying to destroy everything. They have done it before and I can see the beginnings of the cycle here now and i fear for the worst.

Last edited:

paul

Early Adopter

Not Orca is doing a disknee karaoke, she has a very pleasant singing voice
【UNARCHIVED KARAOKE】Disney songs!【EIEN Project】- I uploaded it to gofile so grab it within the next 10 days
View attachment 16583

There are addons for archive.today for chrome and firefox so there is no excuse for not clicking 2 buttons and copy/paste the archive link here when you are on PC/Laptop. I don't archive every link but I've got some common sense which things might be deleted and which not (like art tweets).

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
I am kinda worried about the growing amount of outside actors talking about vtubers just to discuss stupid drama shit after the Hogfarts thing, maybe a bit panicky.
These fuckers have the potential to really do some fucking damage to the community over time, specially with the help of larger indies and Vshojo who will most definitely side with them, even then the JP agencies could distance themselves. Only thing is that nips are pretty dumb and may indeed cater their EN branches toward this new """audience""" which would be a total deathblow.

It's got me nervous and I wish people (PIPPA) would stop prodding these fuckers and let them get bored and move on, this is the first time where i seriously wish vtubing got super boring for a while just to keep it from becoming a battlefield for rando retards who don't even know how it works.

Call me a pussy all of you fucking want and say you will "take a stand" and some other idealistic shit. You may reeee at them and make fun of them in our little basement forum where nobody can hear you or care. Even if the community at large rises up against invaders, this is the fucking internet, people will forget in a week and these fucks will only be emboldened and keep on trying to destroy everything. They have done it before and I can see the beginnings of the cycle here now and i fear for the worst.
man.

I remember watching clips when Hololive was a new thing and thinking "This is good, this is nice. Can't possibly turn this into another retarded culture war battlefield." While there had been some smaller incidents, nothing on the level of this. It's depressing, and it's always the same fucking people instigating shit. It's all just so tiresome.

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
Chumbuds, I don't wany you to freak out, but
this pic might've been taken by gura herself!

FrKMOz0aYAE_3PT
FrKMOkGaIAA9bbs

fake news. time to check the relfections on that glass!
:cursedbae:

Amateur detective time🕵️‍♂️: The reflections aren't worth you time here, the ones on the right are at an angle so they are no good for trying to see the photographer, and the glass behind chicken are too far away to get a good image. Also whether by accident or not the place directly behind her (the best hope for reflection) is a pillar not glass. The only thing that closer inspection revealed to me a) for any particularly horny KFP you can see a bit of either her bra or camisole through her shirt so go nuts you degenerate chickens and b) amusingly it doesn't look like the zipper of her jeans is up all the way

Last edited:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
A pedophile, a tranny chaser, and the stepfather himself. These are the three men who will lead Chuubagate to victory!
this might be the worst thing i've ever made

'''chuubagate'''.png

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Maybe I missed it, but I didn't realize Karen did a song with Nano last month. Spotify shuffled it into my playlist and I recognized her right away. That's a pretty big deal. Nano is a big name and she does a lot of anime OPs.

hololive ruined /jp/

the most exciting thing to happen to vtubing and you're already complaining about it. yikes, you maricon, yikes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom