Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
>door knock at Shiinas
>She answers, says it's the Amazon delivery guy
>At 8:30 pm local time

Meemaw...:shiinastare:

I'm just kidding they actually do deliver kinda late sometimes

Had a package delivered by a courier service Amazon uses around my area that dropped my shit off at like 10pm, no message, call or attempt to contact. Left clearly marked, large boxes of expensive hardware laying on a fucking apartment stoop in full view of a street with a visible homeless population. Very fun times.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
I never really noticed until watching IRyS, but did everyone else know that 'come' and 'cum' are pronounced differently? I most definitely have noticed now, because she always pronounces 'come' the wrong way. Like most things, I don't think she's doing it on purpose, but sheesh. (5:35:25, and then 5:36:42 right after for just two examples from this stream)

The soundboard has a lot of examples too if you ctrl+f 'come' https://irysoundboard.com/

She needs to move back to the US to fix these strange speech quirks, maybe she can come and live with me, so I can fix her.

The Scream Guy

Genuinely Mentally Handicapped
Don't be like this newfag! If you report someone do not post about it in this thread! If you feel like he or she did something that deserves to be reported - report them. You shouldn't come here to seek validation for your action.
Also don't doublepost like this, it's poor form. Edit your original comments instead.

Was this mentioned (didn't see the clip linked)? Kazuha was invited into some LOL event/ showmatch by Riot a few months ago ( the game was a snoozefest though)

:pekonod: I'm learning, will try to be better about that, thank you!

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Onolumi is playing Warcraft 2 expansion in a moment

That thumbnail comment, isn't this like that Gate JSDF anime where they countered the monster invasion and went to the other side of the portal? Someone in the comments also asked whether it can be an isekai with no trucks nearby.

Shibuya Hal is announcing the teams for VSaikyoS5. Some interesting teams. Will update this post from time to time.

Team 1: Shirayuki Reid (Captain, Neoporte), Hoshikawa Sara (Nijisanji), Aruse Inu (Neoporte)
Team 2: Nekota Tsuna (C, VSpo), Tokoyami Towa (Hololive), Yakumo Beni (VSpo)
Team 3: Honma Himawari (C, Nijisanji), Shiina Yuika (Nijisanji), Utai Meika (Indie, ex upd8)
Team 4: Hanabusa Lisa (C, VSpo), Fura Kanato (Nijisanji), Makaino Ririmu (Nijisanji)
Team 5: Ichinose Uruha (C, VSpo), Komori Met (VSpo), Ibrahim (Nijisanji)
Team 6: Virtual Gorilla (C, VEEMusic), Yozuna Niu (Neoporte), Kaga Nazuna (VSpo)
Team 7: Astel Leda (C, Holostars), Asumi Sena (VSpo), Ars Almal (Nijisanji)
Team 8: Shishigami Leona (C, Re:AcT), Inui Shinichiro (VEEMusic), Hira Hikari (Animare)
Team 9: Pakael(C, Indie), Kuga Leo (Neoporte), Rikka (Holostars)
Team 10: Tachibana Hinano (C, VSpo), Watarai Hibari (Nijisanji), Uzuki Kou (Nijisanji)
Team 11: Kurumi Noah (C, Vspo), Higuchi Kaede (Nijisanji), third member coming soon
Team 12: Shinomiya Runa (C, Vspo), Kaminari Qpi (Vspo), Hizaki Gamma (Holostars)
Team 13: Natsuiro Matsuri (C, Hololive), Snow White Paradise El Santo Flow Wasurena Pure Princess Livre Love Heidern Dokodoko Yattaze Valkyria Passion Alfr Noel Chakoboshi Eluaria Frosia Made-in Bloom Elu (Nijisanji), Aizawa Ema (VSpo)
Team 14: Axel Syrios (C, Holostars), Selen Tatsuki (Nijisanji), Regis Altare (Holostars)
Team 15: Kaga Sumire (C, VSpo), Yuuki Chihiro (Nijisanji), Laplus Darkness (Hololive)
Team 16: Kanae (C, Nijisanji), Lauren Iroas (Nijisanji), Yuhi Riri (Nijisanji)
Team 17: Ha Yun (C, Nijisanji), Yang Nari (Nijisanji), Hijirime Laeria (Indie)
Team 18: Yukishiro Mahiro (C, Nijisanji), Seto Miyako (Nijisanji), And Uge (774inc)
Team 19: Ratna Petit (C, Nijisanji), Naraka (Nijisanji), Naruse Naru (Nijisanji)
Team 20: Kuzuha (C, Nijisanji), Ex Albio (Nijisanji), Fuwa Minato (Nijisanji)

Oh hey look, unity.

how horrifying.
EDIT:
Selen made a twitter post about this

I expect them to pull rpr to coach them sometime soon.

Aqua finally back in Minecraft. I know people hates minecraft but it generates the best comedy.

It's a shame, there's a couple of storylines popping up in Minecraft, like the NePoLaBo vs HoloX. Here's hoping Kronii will join in after her recovery and HoloFes.

I believe this is one of the clips that got a lot of people into hololive initially and Pekora especially

Last edited:

lolpo

I feel betrayed. Imma call my bank to get those gifted memberships back /vt/ probably

mf hes been at almost 200k for like 2 months
I'm pretty sure thats dudethatswholesome and shes french Canadian not Scottish

Pioneer

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Nope, her content has been wholesome so far.

However...

Oh no...she's cute!
How am I supposed to keep up with all of these cute girls? Life is hard..

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Okay, having caught up on this story thread and watched both Pippa and Flamenco's videos, I might have an unpopular take: I don't think Pippa is in the right here, and Flamenco shouldn't have apologized. Flamenco didn't make that clip. He just reposted one already made by a YouTube clip channel:
Yeah, I agree with that one. Flamenco has been a retard for years, even just in Pippa's chat, and the one time he actually does post something funny, and it massively helps Shondo, gets a shitload of eyes on her, gets her a bunch of new viewers, etc., this is the time she decides to shit on him. And her deciding to get borderline offended on Shondo's behalf, even though Shondo seemingly had no problem with it, and even joked about it on her side account, is just really ironic, considering the things she's said before.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Team 14: Axel Syrios (C, Holostars), Selen Tatsuki (Nijisanji), third member coming soon
Oh hey look, unity.

how horrifying.
EDIT:
Selen made a twitter post about this

RhoasJonas

Capippalist
Yeah, I agree with that one. Flamenco has been a retard for years, even just in Pippa's chat, and the one time he actually does post something funny, and it massively helps Shondo, gets a shitload of eyes on her, gets her a bunch of new viewers, etc., this is the time she decides to shit on him. And her deciding to get borderline offended on Shondo's behalf, even though Shondo seemingly had no problem with it, and even joked about it on her side account, is just really ironic, considering the things she's said before.
Counterpoint, Flamenco is a massive fag and attention whore who would take anything anyone said about him as long as its done publicly so he can get the dopamine of someone saying his name.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Just want to highlight a tweet that hit my feed, mainly because it broke containment. This small indie vTuber who makes her own model put this video out. It's currently at 230k or so views, and it has been circulating through the Alphabet mafia's Twitter circles. Most of the quote tweets are the usual suspects calling her a pedo and leaving death threats. The usual.

View attachment 16387
Opinions on Loli and shota aside, it's fun to see someone put out a video and the following response ends up being basically this meme.
View attachment 16388

Quoting myself as between last night and now, the tweet has gone from 230k views to 1 million. Full containment breach.

Here's hoping the rat girl has strong mental fortitude. And realizes Twitter isnt a real place.

Edit: archive to be safe - https://archive.is/q8IMM

Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Quoting myself as between last night and now, the tweet has gone from 230k views to 1 million. Full containment breach.

Here's hoping the rat girl has strong mental fortitude. And realizes Twitter isnt a real place.
Oh, she's dealing, the QRTs are full of her doing victory laps and going "lol, thanks for the 500 followers"

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

Aqua finally back in Minecraft. I know people hates minecraft but it generates the best comedy.

It's a shame, there's a couple of storylines popping up in Minecraft, like the NePoLaBo vs HoloX. Here's hoping Kronii will join in after her recovery and HoloFes.

I like MC streams because, when impromptu collabs happen, it's like watching tards fucking shit up in the playground.
Personally, my pick for favorite MC clip was Kronii's zenloss and subsequent breakdown. OTOH, my problem with MC streams is that EN talents (no matter the company) tend to lack the determination to finish a single project and exceptions to this are rare (Fauna, Kiara, Ina)

On the Vocaloid covers topic, I know the original has 84m views compared to the "paltry" 4m of the cover, but I've always felt Haachama's ECHO cover was better than the original, and it could've been a great cover to release during her schizo haato/haachama arc.

Last edited:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Ci's first karaoke stream since going solo started. Besides how amazing her voice is, she has an infectiously fun and positive energy in both her singing and chatting that reminds me of Subaru a bit.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Okay, having caught up on this story thread and watched both Pippa and Flamenco's videos, I might have an unpopular take: I don't think Pippa is in the right here, and Flamenco shouldn't have apologized. Flamenco didn't make that clip. He just reposted one already made by a YouTube clip channel
Counterpoint: Flamenco is a faggоt that breaches containment. You take what a person said for her own local audience and bring the words out of context and to larger audience that doesnt understand what the fuck vtubing is.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
did everyone else know that 'come' and 'cum' are pronounced differently?
No they aren't.

She needs to move back to the US to fix these strange speech quirks, maybe she can come and live with me, so I can fix her.
I don't want an IRyS that doesn't pronounce random words a weird way.

Not_glowie

Just lurking
Counterpoint: Flamenco is a faggоt that breaches containment. You take what a person said for her own local audience and bring the words out of context and to larger audience that doesnt understand what the fuck vtubing is.
Hey @The Proctor how about adding a word filter for Flamenco, Pegmenco would work.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
MUSIC TIME
link me the vtuber covers of vocaloid songs that made you think "nah fuck Miku, this is _vtuber_name's song now"

I'll start with my two fav examples

I've seen someone on twitter call KIRA the Ke$ha of vocaloid songs and this is the perfect example: an angsty hymn for party girls that never danced on an actual dancefloor, it's an easy song but Kiara's version just feels much more "right" than the original vocaloid

Lots of times vocaloid songs with heavy human themes work perfectly with an artificial voice, in this case I don't know if the original tuning is simply too plain for my taste but while i like the song I've always found it lacking. Machita Chima's version on the opposite is simply flawless. with the way she bends the words and fills them with the real weight of desperation she takes the song and just owns it

It's her most-viewed video for a reason.

That reason being youtube's algorithm, admittedly, but it's still deserved.
She's not totally wrong but she's framing it in a really aggressive manner. I kinda wonder if she was intentionally outrage-baiting. She probably could have said what she was trying to say in a more conciliatory manner
Why be conciliatory towards twitter freaks?

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I'm pretty sure thats dudethatswholesome and shes french Canadian not Scottish
I think if she is, she definitely trying to pass off as scots

34587.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom