"Yeah, I wimped out on a gator, ok!? Gators are dinosaurs, right!? Sasquatch is just, I don't know, a hairy Mexican"Sawa Sama

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

paul

Early Adopter
FrAfDBMaQAEnwZt.jpg
Stream moment

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
make Mori a last minute White Day gift. An absolute masterpiece. Incomparable.

I have not slept since the day of the day before.
At least try and do better than Kurt.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
At least try and do better than Kurt.
Perhaps I should take the opportunity to clarify:

Only the finest recorder performance on the highest quality refurbrished laptop on-board microphone will make eardrums bleed far and wide

Last edited:

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
I'm actually in agreement. I don't watch nor like Aster, and a sudden shift like this isn't going to make me watch him either, but the only reason the likes of Pomu don't play Eroge, or the likes of Choco had to REALLY dial back their ASMR output is the same: YouTube.
Youtube heavily cracked down on ASMR as a whole because of the sheer amount of e-girls who showed up to use it as an advertising platform for their sexual content, it was an arms race of how far they can evade the rules to "preview" erotic content.
They ruined the platform for everyone, one of the early waves of advertisers getting pissed and pulling ad campaigns was because of ASMR thots.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Marie Mehlo does scribbles

Mehk

Saw lemon thief star woman retweet this last night and finally listened to it this morning, was actually pretty decent imho. Chapipi was one of the cyberlive girls last gen before they went broke. Sadly she's mostly a twitch streamer so I dont get to see most of the shit she does, but she has pretty good vocals.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
With all the King covers out there, it may not have more views
According to my research it's 7th place for King covers by vtubers. It's pretty decent because the higher places are occupied by Kuzuha, CallixGura, Suisex, Shion, Ayame and Risu.
It wouldn't have worked anyway, you have to cut lengthwise, not crosswise.
Did she do it? Tell me she did it! How much blood was there?
You should know better. Can you show your left wrist?
So there is a thread on vt baiting holofans about gf experience, and somebody posted a pic of what i guess is Riifu, with a dude spanking her on her fansly.
If it really is her then, that nigga gabe is cursed :kaelalaugh:

I've been looking for things that link exoe to the DTL fansly stuff and tbh there isn't much there other than they both got long black hair. :annoyedpippa:
It's her.

Holodex says Shylily will be starting soon, so I guess krass orca is going to be doing warm up games, or if she is going to be just talking to chat before the actual stream.
They started together. It's all
Because i'm lazy and don't want create another waiting room. (c) Princess Kobo
maybe she can come and live with me, so I can fix her.
Come to you with Irys pronounce? :smugrys:

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
MUSIC TIME
link me the vtuber covers of vocaloid songs that made you think "nah fuck Miku, this is _vtuber_name's song now"

I'll start with my two fav examples

I've seen someone on twitter call KIRA the Ke$ha of vocaloid songs and this is the perfect example: an angsty hymn for party girls that never danced on an actual dancefloor, it's an easy song but Kiara's version just feels much more "right" than the original vocaloid

Lots of times vocaloid songs with heavy human themes work perfectly with an artificial voice, in this case I don't know if the original tuning is simply too plain for my taste but while i like the song I've always found it lacking. Machita Chima's version on the opposite is simply flawless. with the way she bends the words and fills them with the real weight of desperation she takes the song and just owns it

We have a thread for compiling covers, though having discussion here is also good.

Sakamata/Laplus' Day by Days. I think this song needs two humans; I can't tell the two vocaloids apart in the original, and to sell the mood of the song it's important to hear the two singers interjecting over each other and switching between lines. I think Sakamata and Laplus in particular sell that well.

Kotone/Reine's Echo. I like the rounds they do for the bridge.

Allegedly it is real.
View attachment 16391
From thread:

Edit: Probably not real but still hilarious.
Never membered before, where would you normally see that kind of post? You faggots owe me for this
View attachment 16397View attachment 16398
I am not opposed to this. I don't really like Astel's content (what little I have seen... still more likable than Uki) but dipping his toes into more NSFW coombait content might help him grow a bit or atleast create a coombased fandom that is usually very loyal. I don't think Chaturbate is the site for it but there are other streaming platforms that can be used which allow for NSFW content.
Is he starting to get desperate because his viewership keeps stagnating at low counts for months, or is it just a general :talentfreedom: moment
surely the zoomers wouldn't make a deal out of it, unless
YT already cracked down on lewd content and in typical YT manner fucked over people who had nothing to do with it, even Patra of all people had her channel deleted over asmr. And all I can think of with Aster wanting to have questionable content on another platform (not the fake one, the real one with eroge and stuff) - finally someone with common sense. You will make a lot of money on coomer content and in short term it will be great. In the long term, you are fucking over people who had nothing to do with coomer shit because YT can't tell a difference. Keep your YT channel pristine and corporate friendly and go wild on onlyfans or chaturbate or whatever is used now. Keep appropriate content to appropriate platform and I couldn't give two shits about doing ERP streams with your viewers. Nothing wrong with being a degen if you don't harm anyone and you do it in a place where people who aren't interested in it will not see it anyway
I'm actually in agreement. I don't watch nor like Aster, and a sudden shift like this isn't going to make me watch him either, but the only reason the likes of Pomu don't play Eroge, or the likes of Choco had to REALLY dial back their ASMR output is the same: YouTube.

If he wants to be a degenerate in some far-flung corner of the internet then I literally couldn't give a fuck.
Normally I wouldn't ask this, but @DelusionTree can you edit a link to @Een Gevolg 's sacrifice into your post?

In Yagoo's House for Broken Girls, even the hags are there for a reason.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Make sure to check Sava's final stream before she's executed for what she did behind an Arby's back in 1999

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
MUSIC TIME
link me the vtuber covers of vocaloid songs that made you think "nah fuck Miku, this is _vtuber_name's song now"

I'll start with my two fav examples

I've seen someone on twitter call KIRA the Ke$ha of vocaloid songs and this is the perfect example: an angsty hymn for party girls that never danced on an actual dancefloor, it's an easy song but Kiara's version just feels much more "right" than the original vocaloid

Lots of times vocaloid songs with heavy human themes work perfectly with an artificial voice, in this case I don't know if the original tuning is simply too plain for my taste but while i like the song I've always found it lacking. Machita Chima's version on the opposite is simply flawless. with the way she bends the words and fills them with the real weight of desperation she takes the song and just owns it

I'm probably in the minority with regards to vocaloid songs here - most of the time I honestly prefer vocaloids themselves over real singers, although that may just be a result of having listened to so many vocaloid songs as vocaloid songs and not as songs to be covered. And since I'm still extremely unfamiliar with JPs I can't say I really know or care enough about their covers.

That being said, I loved Mumei's cover of The Forgotten Song, even after listening to the original.

She has the right kind of timbre to pull off the more pensive Miku songs, she did great on Dilemma as well. I'd like to see her trying doing some rock stuff though, a lot of Rin songs would her. Melancholic, Meltdown/Roushin Yuukai... really, if either Gura or Mumei did Meltdown I'd probably die of happiness.

Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

How has Matsuri become a voice of reason? I want out of this wack ass universe.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
View attachment 16444

Meemaw :shiinastare:
Hope she's alright, the vague manner of post is concerning, sounds like it's directly related to her work as Shiina since it involves management and the others..

I'm pretty sure its a personal/family issue and management and other talents are there for emotional support. She wouldn't be able to disclose personal matters as shiina, hence the vagueposting.
I'm inclined to think it's PC-work related, but I admit it's also because I'd prefer it to be work and not personal. Shiina has shared a lot of personal info in the past but if it's current situation she might not be able to say anything. I hope she's okay and it improves either way 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

There's a wonton thread /vt ATM but it's just the same routine about the Shirara clip as always, doubt it has anything to do with it.
warosu
live thread
:incoming:That'd be really gay to go love bomb that thread :smugpipi:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Ngl this KoboLily post game talk is more entertaining than the gameplay segment. They’re teaching each other words; Lily is teaching German and Kobo Indonesia

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

How has Matsuri become a voice of reason? I want out of this wack ass universe.

Attenborough Voice: "And thus we see another magical transformation in the lifecycle of the vtuber. From the kusogaki's first appearance over its intermediate menhera stage to eventually, at long last, the much coveted adult, or 'Hag' stage, when the vtuber finally reaches maturity."

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
No they aren't.
Seriously, do people not hear a difference between this, which sounds mostly normal: https://irysoundboard.com/Audios/IRyScream/IRyS_oh_come_on_AAAAAA.mp3
and this, which does not? https://irysoundboard.com/Audios/General/IRyS_come_at_me.mp3
Maybe it's got more to do with where the emphasis is in the sentence and how it flows into other words, I ain't no trained linguist, but I hear a pretty distinct difference between those two phrases.
I don't want an IRyS that doesn't pronounce random words a weird way.
This can just be after she retires and has to rejoin normal society. And by 'society', I mean occasionally having to talk to a cashier when ordering food, or interacting with a delivery driver to sign for a keyboard delivery.

Speaking of deliveries; just got my Mumei merch (Hootsie, bookmark, and an extra IRyS daki. This was back in the good old days when shipping was a flat rate). Woo. I was surprised by how fast it was. Obviously there's the made-to-order delay, but the time from receiving the 'it left the warehouse in Japan' e-mail to actually getting here was really quick.

Edit: Oh yeah, and a high probability for an unarchived IRyS karaoke tonight, she was talking about it in the Minecraft stream.

Last edited:

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
So there is a thread on vt baiting holofans about gf experience, and somebody posted a pic of what i guess is Riifu, with a dude spanking her on her fansly.
If it really is her then, that nigga gabe is cursed :kaelalaugh:
This girl has way too many accounts behind her. Dude That's Lewd, Dude That's Wholesome, Pwupster and another one where she did facecam ASMR on YT but the name escapes me right now. How many channels does one person need?

Edit: SoeASMR (exoe). That was the one.

Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Vesper's art tag is 80% complete shitposts, and it's great.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
...How many channels does one person need?
As many as she wants as long as she produces content, it's like the opposite of vtweeters with no channels I guess. Generally I think it is a great idea to split different content (if the content is really different), so fans of ASMR can be separate from gamers etc

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
I'm inclined to think it's PC-work related, but I admit it's also because I'd prefer it to be work and not personal. Shiina has shared a lot of personal info in the past but if it's current situation she might not be able to say anything. I hope she's okay and it improves either way 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

There's a wonton thread /vt ATM but it's just the same routine about the Shirara clip as always, doubt it has anything to do with it.
warosu
live thread
:incoming:That'd be really gay to go love bomb that thread :smugpipi:
This might be some high grade copium anyway but I think the relationship she was in during the wontons thing ended. She might be in a new one, who knows - it has made me wonder considering she used to stream late night and suddenly switched to where she's usually wrapping up by 11 pm est - but until I see reason to believe otherwise I think the wontons guy was probably some of the shit she had to deal with when she had to go take care of her dying grandmother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom