Early Adopter
virgin: wants vtuber gf to fulfill parasocial sexual fantasies

chad: wants vtuber gf to dunk on all her unicorns
>fufill parasocial sexual fantasies
>dunk on all her unicorns

What if the latter achieves the former?

RhoasJonas

Capippalist
I have a question for everyone here. Do any of you guys actually watch Rie and if you do, do any of you actually like her?
Lia shitters killed her Genshin streams so I have to look elsewhere within Phase.

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
Oh yeah, as a resident zombie simp I feel obliged to mention that Ollie basically admitted, during her recent Zomily stream, that IDGens2's 3D models are just around the corner.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
I like how the Shiina unicorn thread has started to devolve into saplings cope posting that Fauna isn't GFE
:whatastory:

Screenshot_20230313-164314-609.png
Damn meemaw, based

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I have a question for everyone here. Do any of you guys actually watch Rie and if you do, do any of you actually like her?
Some streamers are good solo streamers, others are good in collabs where they can play off another person. Rie's the latter, in my opinion. I really enjoyed her impromptu collab the other day with Lia and Yuri as one example of this.

MrProcessor

Soldier of Godrick

This old song is apparently pretty popular in Japan.

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
In Marie Mehlo's karaoke stream, she said her dad thinks jokes the Pet Shop Boys are openly gay closeted communists.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Oh yeah, as a resident zombie simp I feel obliged to mention that Ollie basically admitted, during her recent Zomily stream, that IDGens2's 3D models are just around the corner.
I mean they're literally performing in 3D this weekend. But also didn't they leak something like 5 months ago?

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
I don’t watch her nearly as much as you do, apparently.

(I don’t watch her at all.)

Horo7618

No one in particular
Edit: Oh yeah, and a high probability for an unarchived IRyS karaoke tonight, she was talking about it in the Minecraft stream.
Yup:
\

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I didn't see this posted anywhere but Phase Connect is gonna be at AnimeImpulse San Diego:

hylic

New EN sub Michiru clip from me. Da Michi vs random shopper at the grocery store. Who will survive this encounter?

Last edited:

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
I mean they're literally performing in 3D this weekend. But also didn't they leak something like 5 months ago?
Yeah, that's why she wasn't particularly afraid of revealing it.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Yeah, that's why she wasn't particularly afraid of revealing it.
Makes me wonder what they are gonna do about CouncilRyS. IRyS said in a stream the other day that a 3D live for this year's anniversary would not be possible and they would not get to use their 3D so freely until after their proper debut. Makes me wonder if CouncilRyS's actual models are even done, yet, like Holoro's are.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
She literally confirmed shes in Japan.

Well that’s POG. I missed her last stream so I assumed she was still in the Great North.

Maybe we can get some Kronii off collabs then.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
>Shiina
Unspecified issues causing distress

>Ame1678723555365657.jpg
Tummy hort

>KattaScreenshot_20230313-165241-588.png
Tummy hort, car dead, insanity

It's a cursed week to be a chuuba of mine it seems
Screenshot_20230313-165846-933.png
Blessed grab

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Moona is in Japan too. Accidently ordered well done steak instead of medium rare, Doctor told her to taking a break from her phone as it was causing headaches.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I like Rie and I think she has a lot of potential. I feel like there's parts of her streaming that are very awkward still and she has kind of glass house thing where she's "edgy preverted girl" but the mood of her chat seems out of place and it's hard to know what you say to her. Really I think she's cute and interesting and it's only circumstantial stuff that has lead her to be less popular and not really come into her own yet. Play your Guitars Rie!
Don't turn into Spooki you two.
I won't even if I [just don' t read this] pickle and make into jerky parts of him to consume before his eyes, just for the pleasure of defecating it on to him to thoroughly defile and curse him before he dies! [If you read it anyways it's your fault]I won't become like him.
I would expect any woman in a sort of entertainment job where she directly interfaces with the audience and largely coasts on parasocial affection to say the same and waffle on admitting to being in a relationship. It's bad for business, if the brainlets in chat don't think they have a chance to woo the woman by throwing money at her they'll leave.
Yeah I understand and support this. I want Shiina to make money and be secure. Even if I'm inclined to think she is a single woman, how she presents her streaming persona is her business and I understand if she need to exaggerate or omit anything about her personal life. That said, if she Wontons herself again on stream I'll still LMAO.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
How the fuck did Panko just get got by the elbow touching meme
:whatastory:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom