"Doing it with your hand is more idol-like!"Axel Syrios

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
A story in three parts. This happened over the space of fifty-eight minutes, by the way.

1678712778984.png

1678712801534.png

1678712822534.png

smartestkidontheshortbus

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Scuddle

Pope of にじさんじ
YT already cracked down on lewd content and in typical YT manner fucked over people who had nothing to do with it, even Patra of all people had her channel deleted over asmr. And all I can think of with Aster wanting to have questionable content on another platform (not the fake one, the real one with eroge and stuff) - finally someone with common sense. You will make a lot of money on coomer content and in short term it will be great. In the long term, you are fucking over people who had nothing to do with coomer shit because YT can't tell a difference. Keep your YT channel pristine and corporate friendly and go wild on onlyfans or chaturbate or whatever is used now. Keep appropriate content to appropriate platform and I couldn't give two shits about doing ERP streams with your viewers. Nothing wrong with being a degen if you don't harm anyone and you do it in a place where people who aren't interested in it will not see it anyway
I'm actually in agreement. I don't watch nor like Aster, and a sudden shift like this isn't going to make me watch him either, but the only reason the likes of Pomu don't play Eroge, or the likes of Choco had to REALLY dial back their ASMR output is the same: YouTube.

If he wants to be a degenerate in some far-flung corner of the internet then I literally couldn't give a fuck.

Also, Axel chose Selen to be one of his teammates in the upcoming V-Saikyo. No confirmed third teammate right now as it seems Axel procrastinated so hard that Selen only found out she was in a few hours ago.

Some interesting teams too, like Chihiro and Laplus together, Noah and Deron, Astel and Ars. Even if you hate Apex these kind of events are worth watching just to see the mold be broken with weird collabs.

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
View attachment 16431
I could just go and dump it on /vt/ and go schizo watching.
:whatastory:
Pwupster is Riifu?
If so, she's uploaded to PH in the past - she's not Scot Fauna, she's "Scot" Melody :whatastory:
someone should congratulate her on her cake buff

Last edited:

USS IOWA

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Screenshot_20230313-094445-261.png

Meemaw :shiinastare:
Hope she's alright, the vague manner of post is concerning, sounds like it's directly related to her work as Shiina since it involves management and the others..

Fentanyl Floyd

4 YEARS SOBER
Last edited:

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
View attachment 16444

Hope she's alright, the vague manner of post is concerning, sounds like it's directly related to her work as Shiina since it involves management and the others..

I'm pretty sure its a personal/family issue and management and other talents are there for emotional support. She wouldn't be able to disclose personal matters as shiina, hence the vagueposting.

this shit

fuck it
View attachment 16444

She's probably pregnant (that explains the needy mood last couple weeks) with multiple babies, she didnt say "a couple scarves" but a "pile", so it's at least 5 kids. On a tiny frame like her that will be a difficult part.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

niggaphil

She's probably pregnant (that explains the needy mood last couple weeks) with multiple babies, she didnt say "a couple scarves" but a "pile", so it's at least 5 kids. On a tiny frame like her that will be a difficult part.
Let me guess, Vesper strikes it again?
:vespernice:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Shiina if you're reading this I was kidding about the night mother thing, no sacrifice is required from you...

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
Pwupster is Riifu?
If so, she's uploaded to PH in the past - she's not Scot Fauna, she's "Scot" Melody :whatastory:
someone should congratulate her on her cake buff
Allegedly

Mehk

Well this should be interesting

Holodex says Shylily will be starting soon, so I guess krass orca is going to be doing warm up games, or if she is going to be just talking to chat before the actual stream.

Bug Eater

I expect them to pull rpr to coach them sometime soon.
They are about to fuck some dudes together in Kuzuha's custom (Axel and Selen already won a game playing with a random 3rd)
1678718277996.png
(no POVs unfortunately)

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Weekend's over, once I finish up a bit of work and clock out for the day, I'll see if I have enough time to make Mori a last minute White Day gift. An absolute masterpiece. Incomparable.

I have not slept since the day of the day before.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
They are about to fuck some dudes together in Kuzuha's custom (Axel and Selen already won a game playing with a random 3rd)
View attachment 16451
(no POVs unfortunately)
Letting rpr (was the #1 Apex player in Europe for a stretch) in is like letting a pitbull into a nursery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom