"Alright guys, number 1 rule for being rich: you exploit the poor"Enna Alouette

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Scream Guy

Genuinely Mentally Handicapped
So I think I found what he is talking about:

In usual Internet fashion he is is kinda exagerating it a little bit but basically, Flyon was attacked by guard unprovoked and he started taliking about how dumb is that the punishments for Pickpocketing it dead, he then started talking about how this happens in real life and he hates it, because the system makes it harder for people doing bad stuff to get out it, and how specially hates how people will go to people having a rough time and tell "You should have done better in life" like is just that easy to fix you problems.

The only thing about trans was at 54:51 he ask one of his viewers what the flag in his icon is, he know is a LGBTQ flag but doesn't remember which.

Noooo I wanted my erotic tummy femboy to be based, gonna kms brb

The Scream Guy

All awards shows are massive circle jerks. The fact that Vtubers were their own category, as if they weren't "real" streamers shows how out of touch this award was on top of that.
Just like with animation at the Oscars, when will either start getting the respect they deserve?

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Has anyone caught these images floating around? I've been seeing it pop up more lately when I visit twitter
These been floating around for atleast 6 years now.
how is this so comfy

HOW IS THIS SO COMFY
I told you negro. Get brownpilled today!!!!

Also try Minna. Shes a mom thoe so expect baby noises sometimes.

Last edited:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Scarle is finally doing the NijiTinder stream. Talked about having to leave her house but as far as I can tell didn't expect why

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Wait, she's Australian?
She's lived there a lot and gone to School there, not sure if she's there ATM actually. She 's of Chinese heritage and most likely from Hong Kong before going to Australia.

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
I started seeing those images two years ago after a Japanese Twitter artist was harrassed for drawing super cool pictures of Native Americans. They successfully ran him off Twitter from January 2021 to December 2021. His terrible crime was thinking Native Americans looked cool while not being one.
I like that in the image, they call it right out: "Imaginary Gender Designations". Exactly. Really, it's a good list for all sane people to follow.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

ViolentNugget

Confirmed Unicorn
Didn't she mald about wanting 30k viewers for her outfit reveal stream some weeks ago and have another mental breakdown?
Better is a relative term, for her this is better

Clem the Gem

Unknown member
Early Adopter
Catching up on Remi's Half-Life stream, which streamed during work hours..She's not even got to the test chamber yet and I'm about to pull my hair out. I should have expected this. Just.. how can you look at a hallway and turn around without going down it and then say you don't know where to go. Pressing buttons and opening doors and running away completely oblivious to what's going on.
I'm not sure I can survive this. Tell me bors, does it get better?

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Catching up on Remi's Half-Life stream, which streamed during work hours..She's not even got to the test chamber yet and I'm about to pull my hair out. I should have expected this. Just.. how can you look at a hallway and turn around without going down it and then say you don't know where to go. Pressing buttons and opening doors and running away completely oblivious to what's going on.
I'm not sure I can survive this. Tell me bors, does it get better?
I haven't even watched that specific wemi playthrough, but I can tell you with complete certainty, no, no, it does not get better. It never gets better.

PekoWick

Aqua finally back in Minecraft. I know people hates minecraft but it generates the best comedy.

Only EN hates minecraft. JOP likes to watch minecraft especially if the main girls are playing.

Screenshot_2023-03-13-13-40-26-466_com.kiwibrowser.browser-edit.jpg

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
What do you guys think, does she sound American? I didn't really think so and am curious about y'all.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
MUSIC TIME
link me the vtuber covers of vocaloid songs that made you think "nah fuck Miku, this is _vtuber_name's song now"

Lots of times vocaloid songs with heavy human themes work perfectly with an artificial voice, in this case I don't know if the original tuning is simply too plain for my taste but while i like the song I've always found it lacking. Machita Chima's version on the opposite is simply flawless. with the way she bends the words and fills them with the real weight of desperation she takes the song and just owns it

I have never been much of a fan of the Vocaloid songs. Not because I think they are trash but the robotic voice filters me hard. That said, when you get a great song, add some actual human vocals to it you can get bangers.

While not the Go-To version for Yoidore Shirazu, I often find myself listening to this one.

This one is still the best version and has way more views than the original but its not from a Vtuber

Ah yeah, forgot Tempus. Yeah, I think for them it is Altare, Axel, and Magni, for sure. So 3/8, 8/19 overall for HoloEN.

View attachment 16382

Throwback to:

This will be fun. Mah I miss Elira's past life model.

Magni is also Korean.

EN: Ina, Kroni, Bae, IRyS, and Sana
Tempus: Altare, Magni, Axel, Hakka, possibly Shinri.
Hakka is part asian? Thought he was 100% spic

Lia has something big planned this week and wants us to ignore it.

Original song?

Just want to highlight a tweet that hit my feed, mainly because it broke containment. This small indie vTuber who makes her own model put this video out. It's currently at 230k or so views, and it has been circulating through the Alphabet mafia's Twitter circles. Most of the quote tweets are the usual suspects calling her a pedo and leaving death threats. The usual.

View attachment 16387
Opinions on Loli and shota aside, it's fun to see someone put out a video and the following response ends up being basically this meme.
View attachment 16388

Good to see that people are clapping back. I know some of the people here hate loli shit (personally im indifferent to it) but I cant stand when tourists come and try to poison things while not knowing shit about the origins. People even deny that Hololive talents have openly stated liking loli/sho content. Say what you want about Rev and Vtuber Cringe for being constantly talking about this shit but I respect them for constantly telling these people to fuckoff.

Allegedly it is real.
View attachment 16391
From thread:

Edit: Probably not real but still hilarious.
I am not opposed to this. I don't really like Astel's content (what little I have seen... still more likable than Uki) but dipping his toes into more NSFW coombait content might help him grow a bit or atleast create a coombased fandom that is usually very loyal. I don't think Chaturbate is the site for it but there are other streaming platforms that can be used which allow for NSFW content.

Talking about Coombait, I do want to see how EIEN handles it. 3 of the girls are pretty open to it while one doesn't seem to want any part of it. Management seems to be all in for it. LewdFauna hasn't mentioned going full coom asmr yet but she is toeing the line with it. Constantly makes jokes about JOI and shit. Her chat is pretty wild and thirsty too. Another interesting bit is that the majority of her chat is membered, I would assume she is the one with the most members out of them all. Management has probably noticed this.

Kiki recorded herself reading what I assume was a coomer post from one of the viewers.

Using it as a place for uncensored eroges isn't even a bad idea, I remember Lumi and Pippa floating that idea in one stream before getting FISHED.COM instantly on it.

The rest though...
:depressedtako:

The fact that fucking Yab Connect 'management' didn't let it fly even to be used for a joke, or that Vshojo only has Melody who pioneered the whole thing on CB, but Niji management just lets this happen is fucking bonkers.
It is a good idea. A way not to piss your YT/Twitter channel away because the game has a titty pop up and some femboy that has a hard-on against you because you made an off-color joke once, decides to ban you for it.

I'm assuming a storm or a typhoon is coming.
Pretty sure she is US and she lives with roommates. Either they are kicking her out (from her IRL setup, her kitchen looks like a fucking dump) or there might be some issue with their landlord. Maybe even that they discovered asbestos or some shit in the house and they have to remove it.

Ironmouse is well-connected and all, but I feel like with her group of friends and how VShojo operates, they're not the ones that are exactly the right kind of people to host a VTuber award show. If anything, I think it should be community-run. People like Depressed Nousagi, (and admittingly FalseEyeD), Naggz, Koefficient, and other people that actually know more about the deeper VTuber community than just VShojo. Hell, have Nux join in as well--he seems like he knows more VTubers than Ironmouse and VShojo ever did

But hey, if Ironmouse is insistent in doing it, she might as well also make it a collab and actually have Nijisanji and Hololive as hosts as well.
As much as I like Naggz and Koe they don't really know much. Koe knows Hololive but barely anything about Nijisanji. Nagzz knows a bit about Vshojo, basic Holo info and coomer-indies. That said they don't really keep up with the talents their streams and shit like music releases. Its all clips. Also, please no Nux he knows even less than Nagzz and Koe.

I agree that the people working on it should not be affiliated with any Vtuber company to avoid bias. Nousagi with his turbo autism could work really well and he has a ton of knowledge on the topic.

Zoey (ex-Kawai) is doing handcam-ASMR

I really like her singing and asmr streams but she has some yappy dog that constantly barks and its not great for the audio. Another time she was streaming during a thunderstorm and lightning flashed nearby and legit the noise scared the everliving shit out of me.

The Scream Guy

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Scarle is finally doing the NijiTinder stream. Talked about having to leave her house but as far as I can tell didn't expect why

So this is just going to be a zatsu. odd that she didn't change title yet tbh
Screenshot - 2023-03-13T015019.461.png

lvl8

Chinchila is playing the wizard game.

Get waived at:

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
I have never been much of a fan of the Vocaloid songs. Not because I think they are trash but the robotic voice filters me hard. That said, when you get a great song, add some actual human vocals to it you can get bangers.
Agreed, my go to example is Love is War (not the anime). The scream at the beginning is kinda cheesy with Hatsune Miku.

But get a good singer like say.. Ado. *chefs kiss* btw if any vtubers are lurking and want something to cover or material for a karaoke stream :D

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter

Meanwhile, the other booted NijiEN, Yugo, who left on much better terms enough to not be shit-talked by other livers seems to be doing way better and seems way happier. This is from a fan meetup at a convention in Bangkok that they were at.

Honestly good seeing her being content with doing her own stuff after the initial sadboi moment shortly after the graduation news, her personality may not mesh well with corpo works but she has a great singing voice that could take her long enough to popularity if she wanted to work for it. All the best in her current endeavor

Allegedly it is real.
View attachment 16391
From thread:

Edit: Probably not real but still hilarious.
Is he starting to get desperate because his viewership keeps stagnating at low counts for months, or is it just a general :talentfreedom: moment
surely the zoomers wouldn't make a deal out of it, unless

Is Yuzuki Roa still on hiatus from the legal kerfuffle with Meiro/Narukami?
Aside from doing the usual seasonal/monthly VPs yeah, strangely enough, I thought by now she would have no problem returning back seeing that her lawyer had some significant progress around last year. Maybe someone more informed about the drama progress could weigh in for the reasoning

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
For posterity, his on-stream response.
View attachment 16377
Okay, having caught up on this story thread and watched both Pippa and Flamenco's videos, I might have an unpopular take: I don't think Pippa is in the right here, and Flamenco shouldn't have apologized. Flamenco didn't make that clip. He just reposted one already made by a YouTube clip channel:

So he really has three degrees of separation from Shondo's comment: Shondo made the comment live on stream, Shondopilled Individuals, the clipper, clipped it and posted the clip, then Flamenco apparently ripped the clip from YouTube and reposted it on Twitter. So why is Pippa mad at Flamenco instead of the clipper or at Shondo herself? If Shondo makes comments which might make people angry, is it really okay to post clips of those comments to YouTube, but not to Twitter? "But Twitter is where the Twitter freaks live." I guess, but it's not like they don't also have access to YouTube, and it's not like the clipper didn't also clip it to draw attention to le baste strimmer commentary. If Shondo herself was upset it'd be a slightly different matter, but even then "you can post my clips to YouTube but I don't want them posted to Twitter" doesn't seem like a reasonable request for a content creator to make in my opinion. I don't think Flamenco had to apologize for anything he did.

In less contentious news, remember when Uwuka said one of her goals for this year was to release an original song every two months? She posted her schedule for the upcoming week and her first song is going to come out on Thursday - so I think she's a bit behind schedule but she might be able to catch up again as she becomes more familiar with the process. She's going to have a nice little EP's worth of songs by the end of the year.

Edit: If you need someone to watch, watch this foul-mouthed seal play the robot game on Twitch. Alex was the first other streamer to follow me on Twitter and we've been sharing our experiences of that 1-view grind together to some extent (though she's been doing it for months longer than I have). We've both come to the conclusion that it's useless for new streamers to try to build an audience on YouTube and Twitch is the only way to go, for all its faults. (I saw other people say the same thing when researching how to start but I didn't want to listen.) I think she's better than me at keeping up banter while in the midst of gameplay.

Last edited:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom