Status
Not open for further replies.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Oh shit, Sena is raiding Irys. Didn't even need to be bullied into it like Pippa.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
it would honestly be tamer than Melody
Melody is explicitly a camwhore and Aster is in a large corpo where wanking it on stream is probably unheard off
of the big two im pretty sure the closest thing to wanking its probably coco waxing her pubes, so thats honestly kinda retarded

Fentanyl Floyd

4 YEARS SOBER
NijiEN:
What the fuck is going on, we’re getting out retardedView attachment 16384

Also NijiEN:
screenshot-nitter.net-2023.03.12-22_39_31.png

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Alchemyth

Well it’s better than a dick reveal

it would honestly be tamer than Melody
Everyday we're 1 step closer to NijiEN outdoing Vshojo in the:talentfreedom: department.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
Allegedly it is real.
View attachment 16391
From thread:
Never membered before, where would you normally see that kind of post? You faggots owe me for this
opera_u8BdfodcEb.pngopera_wbDH2UMxQB.png

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Never membered before, where would you normally see that kind of post? You faggots owe me for this
The community tab - did we have another case of someone lying on the 4 channels?

E: my favorite comment on the warosu thread
1678675836853.png
:unsure:
Is Yuzuki Roa still on hiatus from the legal kerfuffle with Meiro/Narukami?

Last edited:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I'm not surprised this is happening, but I am surprised it's not Vox.

At least Aster's taking it elsewhere rather than trying to skirt YouTube ToS though.

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
It would be under "Community" but also could be limited to higher-tier members.
Pretty sure he only has a single tier. Unless he conveniently deleted literally the second I checked, you might've gotten pranked. Good attempt, especially since it's believable considering he ran a VR strip club in his PL

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
The community tab - did we have another case of someone lying on the 4 channels?
Could have been posted and deleted, or just bait to get people to check out the content.
Either way its hilarious.

ViolentNugget

Confirmed Unicorn
Apparently Nyfco even hates this guy, somehow, and says he has no personality. Maybe desperate because his viewership is dwindling?
Tbf he does have really low viewership compared to other en, but also nyfco went all-out war against pink woman and her bird friend, they fling shit against anyone and sometimes they guess right

wrp

What the fuck is going on, we’re getting out retardedView attachment 16384
Real talk, I have no intention of watching this guy's actual content, but, being bi... if the streams are free... I mean, the jewbas don't get much shit for doing the same thing...

His voice kinda sucks, nevermind

1678722621716.png

:youlittleshit:

Last edited:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Time to Sperg.
Aster noticed his low numbers and the common lack of personality complaint and decided to go full on troll.

would be the best timeline

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
View attachment 16397View attachment 16398
based. Maybe if you cancel rn you won’t be billed, idk
Melody is explicitly a camwhore and Aster is in a large corpo where wanking it on stream is probably unheard off
of the big two im pretty sure the closest thing to wanking its probably coco waxing her pubes, so thats honestly kinda retarded
Fair enough, I stick by the explanation being less bad than the member post screenshot though. But I’m editing out the dumb part as I didn’t consider full context

Bumbling Fat Moron

Not As Spooky as a Still Image Ghost
I'm not sure what's funnier
That mostly everyone, albeit skeptically, accepted that this guy was gonna start whoring himself out
or that he has such a low membership count that nobody stepped up to say "this shit ain't true"
At the end of the day, it still holds true: Take screenshots with a kilogram of salt.

gaydayo.png

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I'm not sure what's funnier
That mostly everyone, albeit skeptically, accepted that this guy was gonna start whoring himself out
or that he has such a low membership count that nobody stepped up to say "this shit ain't true"
Honestly if they didnt add in the masturbation part i would've fully believed it without any issues, but that part made me think lmfao

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom