"ok, ill devour all the fish in the world today"Shisui Michiru

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
4 of 10 in HoloEN are of Asian descent.

That number seems to be accurate for NijiEN though.

She had a poll asking whether 7 PM PST or 5 PM PST would be better. 7 PM PST won 60% vs 40% or something, much to my dismay.
And now it’s 11 pm aka 8 pm pst

here’s a wife for now

edit: MinecraftRyS is on

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
If we're counting Sana, HoloEN is 5/11 Asian, or about 45.5%. I think Tempus is about 50% Asian, although I can't remember DLC's makeup that well; I think Hakka is Asian even if he's ES, I'm fairly sure GB and the femboy aren't, and I can't remember for Shinri.
Ah yeah, forgot Tempus. Yeah, I think for them it is Altare, Axel, and Magni, for sure. So 3/8, 8/19 overall for HoloEN.

From Millie's schedule this week:
FrDbkP5WcAERmtP.jpeg
foto_no_exif (3).png

Throwback to:

:sanasmile:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
If we're counting Sana, HoloEN is 5/11 Asian, or about 45.5%. I think Tempus is about 50% Asian, although I can't remember DLC's makeup that well; I think Hakka is Asian even if he's ES, I'm fairly sure GB and the femboy aren't, and I can't remember for Shinri.
Tell me if im wrong. For holoEN we have ina kiara?? Kroni bae and irys?

For tempus i think altare magni shinri( how he talked about him growing up seems like he grew up in a chinese family or something ) for the rest no idea

Ina, Bae, Kronii, and IRyS are of Asian descent. Sana, too, if you include her. Kiara is not, as much as she wishes otherwise.

Kiara has no descendance? I know shes from austria but she looks asian to me idk

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

I swear the PC girls compete to see who can do the biggest yab and give Fishman' a heart attack.

The marrow somebody sent her (she read and answered on stream) didn't specify fighting, it was just would you 2 racoons or a bad dragon:whatastory:
Also this was not the worst one sent in :guracursed:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

For tempus i think altare magni shinri( how he talked about him growing up seems like he grew up in a chinese family or something ) for the rest no idea
Ina, Bae, Kronii, and IRyS are of Asian descent. Sana, too, if you include her. Kiara is not, as much as she wishes otherwise.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Ah yeah, forgot Tempus. Yeah, I think for them it is Altare, Axel, and Hakka. So 3/8, 8/19 overall for HoloEN.
Magni is also Korean.

EN: Ina, Kroni, Bae, IRyS, and Sana
Tempus: Altare, Magni, Axel, Hakka, possibly Shinri.

RiverBear

MUSIC TIME
link me the vtuber covers of vocaloid songs that made you think "nah fuck Miku, this is _vtuber_name's song now"

I'll start with my two fav examples

I've seen someone on twitter call KIRA the Ke$ha of vocaloid songs and this is the perfect example: an angsty hymn for party girls that never danced on an actual dancefloor, it's an easy song but Kiara's version just feels much more "right" than the original vocaloid

Lots of times vocaloid songs with heavy human themes work perfectly with an artificial voice, in this case I don't know if the original tuning is simply too plain for my taste but while i like the song I've always found it lacking. Machita Chima's version on the opposite is simply flawless. with the way she bends the words and fills them with the real weight of desperation she takes the song and just owns it

Not the biggest Tower Fan, but this is literally the 2nd thing that pops up if you search for Error.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Shiina, for once, I'll keep a secret :shiinastare:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
She had a poll asking whether 7 PM PST or 5 PM PST would be better. 7 PM PST won 60% vs 40% or something, much to my dismay.
Whaaat, where, the youtube chat? I must consoom all content even if it's just polls.
Really though, the time doesn't matter for me on weekends, but on weekdays I prefer the later streams. Depending on how long they go I can generally catch the last couple hours live after work, but ever since she started going an hour or two earlier at the end of last year it's been more difficult.

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

ViolentNugget

Confirmed Unicorn
What the fuck is going on, we’re getting out retarded
45EF21D4-36B3-4578-A02C-B4FC87902299.png

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
MUSIC TIME
link me the vtuber covers of vocaloid songs that made you think "nah fuck Miku, this is _vtuber_name's song now"
Not vocaloid, but, *cough cough* Renai Circulation.
1678672845293.png
I always thought this version was the original, and whenever I accidentally found the original instead of this version I always thought, "Why does this sound worse than normal?", then went and found this version again.
It wasn't until last year that I realized that this was not the original and was actually a person and the vtuber that I had been watching for months. I had my mind blown a few times between that and redjuice/Guilty Crown/Supercell connections.

RiverBear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom