DelusionTree

Early Adopter

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
What the fuck is a Herbo?
Also, of course he is a MtF trans lesbian lol
Cunts too triggered by the word bimbo so turning himbo into herbo is somehow better.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
>PC magazines reading

The ultimate in 90s nostalgia. Onolumi did it after finishing Star Control 2, guess she liked it.

... I still have old game magazines in my desk.
I recommend watching Amiya's last two magazine reading asmur streams. I initially thought she wouldn't pull it off but it's peak comfiness.

this shit

fuck it

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
SENA AND NYARU UNITE! BROWN GIRL LOVE, BROWN GIRL LOVE!!! :sanasmile:

Scuddle

Pope of にじさんじ
Holy shit, whose cereal did Zaion piss in? They 100% did not do the same with Yugo, Pomu definitely gave them the credit for her 3D debut instrumentals so, while odds of this being corpo-mandated are probably non-zero, it doesn't seem all that likely, especially with everyone else's response.
Yugo was graduated, not terminated. Noctyx have had no issues referencing Yugo and we're even exploring a fanmade MC server for their anniversary that had Yugo stuff in it. Regardless of circumstance it does genuinely seem that their decision to part ways was a mutual one, and Anycolor did not frame it in a way that would cause trouble if he were to try for some other agency.

Finana also talked about her experience with Zaion during her recent Yakuza stream and it sounded like Finana was one of the people Zaion was liking defamatory tweets about on other accounts whilst, at the same time, an unknowing Finana was desperately trying to give her advice and be helpful about Zaion's career path while she was on her vacation.

Finana was, to my knowledge, the only person outside of the ILUNA/XSoleil audition group that she ever collaborated with, so to find out she was acting like that while the stupid feesh was just trying to be a good senpai probably hurt her greatly, and something like that isn't going to remain private when it comes to an investigation.

The iron wall of NDAs limits to what extent we can understand the internal politics but their message is pretty cut and dry: they all think Zaion had to go because she made her own position untenable.

FWIW I think Kyo should also be raked over the coals for how he acts on his personal too bc that dude is insufferable sometimes.

EDIT: Correction. No indication that Finana was one of the people she was liking defamatory tweets of right now, but she was one of the people she lied to about communications with Anycolor staff which put her in a bad situation.

Last edited:

USS IOWA

What the fuck is a Herbo?
Also, of course he is a MtF trans lesbian lol
Probably a Herbologist cause she probably smoke some mad shit if she wrote that in her profile.

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter
SENA AND NYARU UNITE! BROWN GIRL LOVE, BROWN GIRL LOVE!!! :sanasmile:

A few seconds in and off to a good start:

SPOILER_image.png

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
IronMouse just said she's hoping to make a proper Vtuber award show of some sort, and has been working on it behind the scenes with staff at Vshojo.

Immediately tried to damage control her leak, vagueposting queen at it again. Sounds interesting but we'll see how her schedule allows to actually follow through on it.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Hay everyone, look at this idiot! "Muh white privilage" as they talk from the perspective of the vtuber space where you literally cannot tell who is white and who is black.

Maybe they should get some perspective and a shoutout from famous black Vtuber, Kyo Kaneko from NijisanjiEN's ILUNA
:smugselen:
One of the largest male indies is a black dude with a white-looking avatar. I really find that whole argument so fucking retarded especially when you can design your character to be whatever the fuck you want. Hell, most of the popular lewdtubers are asian girls that are as flat as a cutting board.

Vtuber Drama guy talked about this.

Yugo was graduated, not terminated. Noctyx have had no issues referencing Yugo and we're even exploring a fanmade MC server for their anniversary that had Yugo stuff in it. Regardless of circumstance it does genuinely seem that their decision to part ways was a mutual one, and Anycolor did not frame it in a way that would cause trouble if he were to try for some other agency.

Finana also talked about her experience with Zaion during her recent Yakuza stream and it sounded like Finana was one of the people Zaion was liking defamatory tweets about on other accounts whilst, at the same time, an unknowing Finana was desperately trying to give her advice and be helpful about Zaion's career path while she was on her vacation.

Finana was, to my knowledge, the only person outside of the ILUNA/XSoleil audition group that she ever collaborated with, so to find out she was acting like that while the stupid feesh was just trying to be a good senpai probably hurt her greatly, and something like that isn't going to remain private when it comes to an investigation.

The iron wall of NDAs limits to what extent we can understand the internal politics but their message is pretty cut and dry: they all think Zaion had to go because she made her own position untenable.

FWIW I think Kyo should also be raked over the coals for how he acts on his personal too bc that dude is insufferable sometimes.
I'm of the opinion that letting her go was probably the best for the company. That said I feel like the laundry list was weird. From 1 point of view, it did work and I feel like a good chunk of people that would bitch and moan did not do so because it was a shopping list of things. On the other hand, I feel like it would work against them given that some of the other talents have also done the same thing multiple times (yes, yes I know its not the same to do them in 1 year vs 1 month but still). The fact that they are trying to scrub everything as if she didn't exist is even worse. Shit happens, you fired her, move on.

IronMouse just said she's hoping to make a proper Vtuber award show of some sort, and has been working on it behind the scenes with staff at Vshojo.

Immediately tried to damage control her leak, vagueposting queen at it again. Sounds interesting but we'll see how her schedule allows to actually follow through on it.
I feel like im talking out of my ass here but this is probably not in the best interest of the Vshojo talents. Why should you make something that will only work to highlight your competitors? Sure it could be rigged so that every single Award is taken home by a Vshojo member or an orbiter but even nominating someone form another agency will only lead to unwanted promo and infighting at how X or Y category is rigged.

If someone works on a Vtuber awards thing it should be people not involved or working for Vtuber companies or an indie or two.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Now THAT's one I haven't seen yet at all. Do we have any screenshots handy, that'd be something that's pretty shitty to do and definitely be a lot more proof than the shitty vagueposting they were doing back and forth with each other.

Scuddle

Pope of にじさんじ
Now THAT's one I haven't seen yet at all. Do we have any screenshots handy, that'd be something that's pretty shitty to do and definitely be a lot more proof than the shitty vagueposting they were doing back and forth with each other.
My apologies, I misheard 'lied' as 'liked' last night and assumed it was referencing the part of the list that she said she was giving likes to defamatory comments.

I still don't know what defamatory tweets they were referencing, though I suppose I can go and dig.

Instead of a timestamp, here's this clip: Finana says she was deliberately lied to while trying to help Zaion out, which caused Finana to assume the misunderstanding was with staff and she spent some of her vacation sticking her head out to defend her.

(Disclaimed: I don't agree with her use of the term 'Gaslit' rather than 'Lied to' but she's a fucking zoomer so whatever).

Seems pretty inline with what XSoleil were saying. Zaion was implicating other people in communication failures with management by lying to them about what's going on and what's being said.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
funny sword pommel throw guy gets noticed by Ironmouse, becomes a vtuber for a little bit, and then reacts to Ironmouse reacting to him

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
The Vshojo hate is over played. Most of us at least respect KSON Ironmouse is great and Haruka is Canaidian. not sure about Hime (i litterally never see anyone mention her which says a damn lot unless its related to gigguk) Rushia's doing a lot better now apperently

not heard a bad word about Zen outside "lel it's a dude" Silver really really joined the wrong group.
Which leaves us with the bitch brigade Nyanners who I can only conclude cannot escape early internet mentality and never will. Froot and Veibei who backstab for internet points

Feel like im missing a person or two.
Most of the companies problem much like niji is refusing to wrangle the bitch brigade especially as they drag other members into their stuff.
Feel free to correct any misconceptions I have ill admit i do not follow Vshojo too close sticking mostly to mouse for obvious reasons.
1-I feel like KSON and Mouse completed vtubing they are miles ahead of a lot of vtubers and are just enjoying themselves at this point
2-Silver was always this good and Haruka really is a good pick and new recruit
3--Nazuna had a maniac episode trying to get 30k CCV for her new outfit reveal and her Twistcast is where most of the really good things are
4-Zen solo content is boring and shit in top of other complains but at least he is a cool dude and collabs a lot
5-Nyanners,Froot,Vei LOL
6-Hime makes Ayame look like Kaela in comparision

this shit

fuck it
MUSIC TIME
link me the vtuber covers of vocaloid songs that made you think "nah fuck Miku, this is _vtuber_name's song now"

I'll start with my two fav examples

I've seen someone on twitter call KIRA the Ke$ha of vocaloid songs and this is the perfect example: an angsty hymn for party girls that never danced on an actual dancefloor, it's an easy song but Kiara's version just feels much more "right" than the original vocaloid

Lots of times vocaloid songs with heavy human themes work perfectly with an artificial voice, in this case I don't know if the original tuning is simply too plain for my taste but while i like the song I've always found it lacking. Machita Chima's version on the opposite is simply flawless. with the way she bends the words and fills them with the real weight of desperation she takes the song and just owns it

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Hay everyone, look at this idiot! "Muh white privilage" as they talk from the perspective of the vtuber space where you literally cannot tell who is white and who is black.

Isn’t 90% of NijiEn and HoloEn Asian?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom