"I'll take the day off! Watch my gargoyles~"Inugami Korone

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
I'm not sure what's funnier
That mostly everyone, albeit skeptically, accepted that this guy was gonna start whoring himself out
or that he has such a low membership count that nobody stepped up to say "this shit ain't true"
i mean, he did a feet stream before.

Alchemyth

That mostly everyone, albeit skeptically, accepted that this guy was gonna start whoring himself out
or that he has such a low membership count that nobody stepped up to say "this shit ain't true"
Luckily we now have a loyal Arcadian to keep us updated. :gurasemperfi: @Een Gevolg

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I actually forgot this dude existed. How the fuck does he have that many subs with so little impact.
That's how it goes when you're not one of the 8-10 Nijiniggas people actually know.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Tbh 99% of people here don’t like femboy VTubers and don’t care for Aster

So is it actually a surprise no one here was a member.

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
Luckily we now have a loyal Arcadian to keep us updated. :gurasemperfi: @Een Gevolg
Afraid you're gonna have to pick up the mantle after this month because there's no way I'm renewing; also if this happens again to someone who has multiple/more expensive member tiers, you tards are on your own with that one :SelenHAHAhere:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
That's how it goes when you're not one of the 8-10 Nijiniggas people actually know.
As the 1% here that likes Aster, yeah. There’s just so many NijiEn people it’s hard to keep track. Or keep up.

Anycolor stop pumping these people out and cool down.
Afraid you're gonna have to pick up the mantle after this month because there's no way I'm renewing; also if this happens again to someone who has multiple/more expensive member tiers, you tards are on your own with that one :SelenHAHAhere:
You could cancel rn. Can’t you?

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Well, this was a fun arc.

Not gonna lie, I believed it because it's really not that much more egregious than the shit Vox and Finana have gotten away with on ASMR streams. Niji certainly have allowed a degree of Talent Freedom in the past...

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
I am sure there are more out there, but that is the one that comes to mind for me. With all the King covers out there, it may not have more views, but I like Reine's the best because it actually stands out with being a full remix and MV.

Calli/Gura always stands out to me for actually innovating on the song and doing something during what would otherwise be instrumental breaks in a 2.5-minute micro-song.
>masturbating on stream with the audience
Jesus fucking Christ.
Those crystals aren't going to charge themselves, you know.

RiverBear

View attachment 16389

Go little rat, kill them all!
The best part about this is by dragging Gura into the conversation, they can just claim that Hololive fans are toxic if they manage to beat her with facts and logic

Either accept being called a pedophile or defend Gura and now be called a toxic pedophile - Chumpedos lose either way

Punished Lurker

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Main Hololive Site Updated https://hololivepro.com/en/
top_kv_02.jpg
top_kv_01.jpgtop_kv_03.jpgtop_kv_04.jpgtop_kv_05.jpgtop_kv_06.jpg

Last edited:

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
Is Yuzuki Roa still on hiatus from the legal kerfuffle with Meiro/Narukami?
Pretty sure she's in a weird state of Schrödinger's Vtuber, where she hasn't streamed in ages, but she participates in other things like the voice pack releases, IIRC the legal fuckery is still ongoing.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
You just -know- someone's gonna have a meltdown about how close Gura's sitting to that guy.
Even he seems confused about it

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
I'm immersed in Shiinas slime ASMR but this actually made me chuckle

1678677291951817.jpg

Okay back to getting  slimed snuggled by the star hag

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Sorry Rie I'm cuddling with Shiina, but I'm sure @superduper will appreciate a heads up about your ASMR... I mean if he's not strangely busy

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom