"I am a proud vtuber, representative of Sneed's Feed & Seed. Please go to your local Sneed's Feed & Seed today, and purchase their fine... sneed... and feed."Nyaru

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
MUSIC TIME
link me the vtuber covers of vocaloid songs that made you think "nah fuck Miku, this is _vtuber_name's song now"

I'll start with my two fav examples

I've seen someone on twitter call KIRA the Ke$ha of vocaloid songs and this is the perfect example: an angsty hymn for party girls that never danced on an actual dancefloor, it's an easy song but Kiara's version just feels much more "right" than the original vocaloid

Lots of times vocaloid songs with heavy human themes work perfectly with an artificial voice, in this case I don't know if the original tuning is simply too plain for my taste but while i like the song I've always found it lacking. Machita Chima's version on the opposite is simply flawless. with the way she bends the words and fills them with the real weight of desperation she takes the song and just owns it

There's a rrat that Kira made 4Blood basically with Kiara in mind. Even the Miku version sounds like he made her voice sound like Kiara was singing it.

Suisei and Calli's version of GETCHA! both has like 3x more views than the original, but also is basically the definitive cover.

I am sure there are more out there, but that is the one that comes to mind for me. With all the King covers out there, it may not have more views, but I like Reine's the best because it actually stands out with being a full remix and MV.

Edit: wrong link for Getcha

Last edited:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
This slime stuff would have made great handcam too, maybe someday :shiinawangy:

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening

Lia has something big planned this week and wants us to ignore it.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
MUSIC TIME
link me the vtuber covers of vocaloid songs that made you think "nah fuck Miku, this is _vtuber_name's song now"
Not vocaloid song either. But yeah mashiro cover of " that summer saturates is just something different

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Whaaat, where, the youtube chat? I must consoom all content even if it's just polls.
Really though, the time doesn't matter for me on weekends, but on weekdays I prefer the later streams. Depending on how long they go I can generally catch the last couple hours live after work, but ever since she started going an hour or two earlier at the end of last year it's been more difficult.
I was misremembering, it was a community post deciding between 3 PM PST and 8 PM PST. It was specifically just for finishing little witch Nobeta, but after that stream, she stuck to the later time slot, anyway. She was starting around 5 PM PST before that stream, pretty consistently, but started doing later streams around 7 PM PST after that. She also started early today, luckily, to make up for DST. Hopefully she sticks to that.

What the fuck is going on, we’re getting out retardedView attachment 16384
No fucking way this is not an edit or batsu, right?

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Just want to highlight a tweet that hit my feed, mainly because it broke containment. This small indie vTuber who makes her own model put this video out. It's currently at 230k or so views, and it has been circulating through the Alphabet mafia's Twitter circles. Most of the quote tweets are the usual suspects calling her a pedo and leaving death threats. The usual.

View attachment 16387
Opinions on Loli and shota aside, it's fun to see someone put out a video and the following response ends up being basically this meme.
You do not fit in here.jpg

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Just want to highlight a tweet that hit my feed, mainly because it broke containment. This small indie vTuber who makes her own model put this video out. It's currently at 230k or so views, and it has been circulating through the Alphabet mafia's Twitter circles. Most of the quote tweets are the usual suspects calling her a pedo and leaving death threats. The usual.

View attachment 16387
Opinions on Loli and shota aside, it's fun to see someone put out a video and the following response ends up being basically this meme.
View attachment 16388

1678673931492.png

Go little rat, kill them all!

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Get outta here fishman, this is PERFECT members content! Plus she does some public ASMR anyway.
(Fish suggested not member-walling these more personal ASMR)

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Get outta here fishman, this is PERFECT members content! Plus she does some public ASMR anyway.
(Fish suggested not member-walling these more personal ASMR)
Fish thinks meemaw should allow the barbarians through the gate, if she does I suggest we first offer them sushi
:fishfry::fishfry::fishfry:

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
That's not real, that can't be real, I know you're doing this because nobody in their right mind would be an Aster member, so nobody can verify if it's real.

Allegedly it is real.
Untitled.png
From thread:

Edit: Probably not real but still hilarious.

Last edited:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Kronii birthday stream will still happen.
kro.png
nii.png
FrENUwOagAA6b3V.jpg

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Allegedly it is real.
View attachment 16391
From thread:
the cycle is complete return to coomtuber

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Allegedly it is real.
View attachment 16391
From thread:
Using it as a place for uncensored eroges isn't even a bad idea, I remember Lumi and Pippa floating that idea in one stream before getting FISHED.COM instantly on it.

The rest though...
:depressedtako:

The fact that fucking Yab Connect 'management' didn't let it fly even to be used for a joke, or that Vshojo only has Melody who pioneered the whole thing on CB, but Niji management just lets this happen is fucking bonkers.

Alchemyth

This is obviously fa-
Allegedly it is real.
View attachment 16391
From thread:
>masturbating on stream with the audience
Jesus fucking Christ.

:vomit:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Allegedly it is real.
View attachment 16391
From thread:
"Dw guys he's not gonna be a camwhore or anything, he just maaaayyyyyyybe will jerk off live on stream"

Do n*jifags really?

USS IOWA

View attachment 16387
View attachment 16388

I stand with this mouse. Fuckers already tried to ruin one of my favorite hobbies and I ain't gonna let them try to ruin this one too.

Allegedly it is real.
View attachment 16391
From thread:
NijiEN ladies and gents.

Pretty sure he only has a single tier. Unless he conveniently deleted literally the second I checked, you might've gotten pranked. Good attempt, especially since it's believable considering he ran a VR strip club in his PL
Yeah it's probably a fake, I recant my statement then.

Last edited:

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Allegedly it is real.
View attachment 16391
From thread:
Apparently Nyfco even hates this guy, somehow, and says he has no personality. Maybe desperate because his viewership is dwindling?

foto_no_exif (5).pngfoto_no_exif (4).pngfoto_no_exif (6).png

Last edited:

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Allegedly it is real.
View attachment 16391
From thread:
"It's not that bad" (paraphrasing)
1678674687651.png

:fubukiyabai!:I'm not so sure about that

Status
Not open for further replies.