"I write letter to you by the handjob"Hikasa Tomoshika

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
Jesus Christ that site Kirsche mentioned is fucking depraved.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

Kattas car broke down and she is having a mental breakdown... I guess Jewber isn't a thing over there :smugrys:

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
The thing I really wish we could find is someone who was a dedicated Sayu viewer with a good idea of who she is to contrast vs the scenario. See how much of everything that went down was out of character or not.
According to this guy in VT she was not at all toxic as an indie
All of this seems to confirm my theory, but I was wondering: do we know when exactly she liked these? I kinda have a hunch she's been at it for a while, and it's what management referred to in the termination notice. (likes to stuff advocating against her suspension)

As for this I saw it this morning and wasn't sure if it has always been titled like that or if they were actually taking this route. Kinda low honestly. Adds fuel to my theory the situation inside NijiEN was pretty bad when she was there.
People were posting about her liking coming comments since around the time she changed her bio to stealth announce her graduation/return so yeah it's very likely the infraction listed in the announcement

Shylily reacts to AI presidents playing games
this is a kind of political humor I can get behind nearly every video I've seen makes fun of all the presidents with funny jabs at eachother (except Obama as he is usually the straight man to Joe and Trump funny guy) with stuff that I believe they would actually say behind closed doors aside from the gamer lingo of course
I'm pleasantly surprised I haven't seen it being used as a vehicle to bash the right and it's just good wholesome jabbings at all sides (of course I'm sure that exists I'm just happy to not be inundated by it)
Good job internet

Last edited:

Piarro

Early Adopter
Her problem is she always wears clothes that are too fucking big and ill fitting.
She has said multiple times that she does this on purpose so people can't tell how hot she is and most of you fall for it every time there's a new pic of her. She has never been that fat, she's just sick of people lusting over her bazongas.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
'It's like Last of the Mohicans except all the men are taking dicks instead.' - Kirsche, 2023.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
'It's like Last of the Mohicans except all the men are taking dicks instead.' - Kirsche, 2023.
No dicks for the tangent fox.
b9e.gif

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
She has said multiple times that she does this on purpose so people can't tell how hot she is and most of you fall for it every time there's a new pic of her. She has never been that fat, she's just sick of people lusting over her bazongas.
She was pretty fat in the second Kson fishing video. She waddles up from the distance like an orb on stilts. But she lost a lot of weight in a really short amount of time and looks great now. I would probably let her smash my head like a watermelon with her thighs, platonically.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Business suit Calli
:tomorrow:

king-of-the-hill-i-am-about-to-bust.gif

Can't bust to this one, too cute

I could be wrong but it looks like Karen is losing some weight. She could go from "would" to "AWOOOGA!" if she'd stop drinking so much and just do a basic white girl diet for a while tbh
She's awooga already, why does she need to change? :architect:

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
You know what?
1678656609519.png

Airi is suffering through boss rush time

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
I know that Vshojo bad, but the adorable Moose is having her birthday:

The Vshojo hate is over played. Most of us at least respect KSON Ironmouse is great and Haruka is Canaidian. not sure about Hime (i litterally never see anyone mention her which says a damn lot unless its related to gigguk) Rushia's doing a lot better now apperently

not heard a bad word about Zen outside "lel it's a dude" Silver really really joined the wrong group.
Which leaves us with the bitch brigade Nyanners who I can only conclude cannot escape early internet mentality and never will. Froot and Veibei who backstab for internet points

Feel like im missing a person or two.
Most of the companies problem much like niji is refusing to wrangle the bitch brigade especially as they drag other members into their stuff.
Feel free to correct any misconceptions I have ill admit i do not follow Vshojo too close sticking mostly to mouse for obvious reasons.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Kalion

:)
not heard a bad word about Zen outside "lel it's a dude"
Every time I've tuned in to Zen, they're arguing with their chat and it seems like chat is having fun bullying them as far as they can. Is that his appeal or did I just click at bad times?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom