"What's a word to refer to your bodypart, for you guys? Your XY chromosomium sword"Shiori Novella

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Some of the comments on Raildex's clip of Pippa explaining her notice in great detail because people are too retarded to read three simple, very direct sentences is all the proof you need that horseshoe theory is very real, and that politifags should all get roped.

Have a clip of Gura and Kiara...mating?

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Not sure someone posted it before, the "please educate yourself" smart fish claimed she got gaslighted by Zaion...
No wonder she believes the 41%

:selenpointandlaugh:

My reaction to this was summed up pretty well by a /vt/ poster.
Capture.PNG

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
I think you slipped in an extra 3 zeros in your yen-to-dollar calculation.
lol, well 956 million. I missed the error. Also blame the internet. I search “ 129 billion yen to usd”

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Not sure someone posted it before, the "please educate yourself" smart fish claimed she got gaslighted by Zaion...

Anything done against Finana just serves as another + in Zaions column. I went from not knowing who Zaion was to unironically supporting her just by seeing who is throwing the most shit against her.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Too bad the quality dosen’t look good
I mean its one of those cheap figure that is in crane games no?
Yeah, its a $20 crane game prize figure. For the price, its not bad.

How long until the "twitter freaks"TM starting bitching about iron being in the same vídeo as pippa?
I would expect a handful of people r will give Ironmouse shit for it. HOW DARE YOU APPEAR IN A VIDEO WITH A NAZI ALT-RIGHT TRANSPHOBE SHAME ON YOU.

In conclusion? Xanderhal's Pippa take can be unironically perfectly summed up with this tweet.
View attachment 16320

Lul

His was the only Tempus DLC debut that I just coudn't finish. Nothing against him or his content, but the voice was just too much.
We all know that debuts aren't a real representation of what a streamer is going to be like though (cough)Ame(/cough) so I wanted to give them all a month or two and then give them a second chance.
While he was speaking with Vesper it was OK, but I just coudn't get though the Oblivion stream.

But speaking of Tempus DLC I'm really digging Shinri's streams. It's the comffy male hag energy that we thought we were getting with Vesper in the begining (nothing wrong with his most-hinged-in-Tempus ark now).
He is the only member of T-DLC I havent watched a full stream. Voice filters me a bit and he gives me a bit of a Takahata vibe.

I won't get all into how I feel about Ironmouse, but scanning through the pictures of the awards and seeing her get a specially reserved seat and everything brings a smile to my face nonetheless.

I also wish I had never judged Onigiri book by the cover. Her cooking streams/collabs are exactly the kind of entertainment I'm interested in. I believe she mainly streams on twitch and I'm just super uninterested in that platform
Onigiri is pretty nice but she pushes a bit too hard on the coombait (yeah i know... ironic coming from me this past week) and it comes off as really cringe. The goes all in on it too. Lewdfauna knows that its cringe but that there is a huge market for it so whenever she goes into it she usually backs out of it instantly.

First part has a special guest - Geega. Don't know her tbh

I still know nothing of her. Pippa was talking about watching her and liking her merch (and her merch is pretty nice, plus the design is great)

Randonmly feeling like shilling an indie I like the voice off:

Oh damn she got an amazing singing voice and her normal voice isn't weird.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter

God she really is the VTuber for chronically online zoomers huh

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
I don't think the type of bandwagoners know Sseth, and do you know what is the video?
The one with both Ironmouse and Sseth? It's Maxor's Elden Ring Part 2:

! COCAINE EDITING !

Little bonus as we speak of VAs - Shenpai is also there:
va.jpg

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

! COCAINE EDITING !

View attachment 16355

All of these fucking normies should gtfo of the chuubaverse, i don't watch chuubas to see a bunch of westoids and their retardation

Netscaper

Early Adopter

! COCAINE EDITING !

View attachment 16355

MaxOr is what happens when you fuse Sseth with martincitopants and dump the eldritch abomination on a vat of sugar, caffeine and cocaine.
His videos are good, but you shouldn't need to set a video to 0.75 to watch it.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
With how much gaybaiting Nina throws during MGS and the amount of time she spends talking about dicks, I think foxmom might be signaling that she needs a dicking.

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
Did anyone watch the Flayon Oblivion stream? People on the homeland are saying he started going on about being privileged and then got into LGBT topics. I'll try to find more info from the den of rrats and spergery because the entire VOD is three hours long.
Why would anyone watch the blatent femboy pandering femboy who'll be first to get kicked out?

Limkin

I am starting to think that management told her it's better to complain by making YT shorts and getting money out of it, than blowing out during the stream. Leave it to jews to make viewers pay for your mental therapy, not you to a doctor. It's not like anything she recorded so far is bad or wrong, but you normally don't see people complain about it as they just keep it to themselves/friends

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
@superduper
Rie, draw headcrabs for Remi.

So she's being fucking terrorized by every enemy in HL1 so far, but none more so than by headcrabs.

uquusquad

creator, innovator, artist, idea
Early Adopter
I am starting to think that management told her it's better to complain by making YT shorts and getting money out of it, than blowing out during the stream. Leave it to jews to make viewers pay for your mental therapy, not you to a doctor. It's not like anything she recorded so far is bad or wrong, but you normally don't see people complain about it as they just keep it to themselves/friends
Hard disagree. Many other vtubers would do the same if they knew how to edit a video. Also a large number vtuber and streamer complain about or mock retards in their chat (or chat in general).

Edit: don't want to double post. I found this compilation of "yabs". It even has chokoboru for all the oldfags.
Edit 2: sorry for the c word clips

Last edited:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

Her telling the chumbuds to fuck off and quit mentioning Gura in chat was sensible and funny, but I can see what you're getting at, she could stand to be a bit more positive instead of making entire shorts shitting on people asking benign questions.

At least we have Positive Pochi

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

Her telling the chumbuds to fuck off and quit mentioning Gura in chat was sensible and funny, but I can see what you're getting at, she could stand to be a bit more positive instead of making entire shorts shitting on people asking benign questions.

At least we have Positive Pochi

Management obviously looks at them to make sure nothing's breaking TOS but other than that, Rin said they can do whatever they want for shorts. For her part, she stated she wants to focus less on comedy/releasing shorts just for numbers and more on helping people learn about vtuber culture and behind-the-scenes stuff. I'm pretty sure she's not as angry or venting as she's portraying in the shorts and it's just her British accent doing its thing. I've seen every stream and no one's really mentioned Gura since the donothon nor has anyone really asked about her software. Though this one does come off a bit harsh even for her lol.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
I almost feel pity for Kay Yu

There is something simultaneously odd and adorable about her whee maybe cause I've never heard a low pitch almost wheeze whee
if she'd stop drinking so much and just do a basic white girl diet for a while tbh
She already has stated even most recently in her 3D that she cut way down on drinking for a while now (calling the 3D wine tasting both a fulfilling of a promise to chat as well as a special occasion) so thats not an issue
I feel like this might come from some personal insecurities

just saying
Honestly that pic looks to me like she ain't lying about her pure muscle thighs the doctor diagnosed her with

that looks to me like a big ass hourglass figure with her big boing and "crush a head" thighs looks to me the only way she gets thinner is the bottom getting rid of some of that muscle however losing it on top would prolly suck for breast support assuming it works that way

Correct me if I'm wrong but she was allegedly lied to not gaslit
Isn't gaslighting when you convince someone of the opposite of what they see or heard with their own eyes or ears? Being lied to is not so specific and gaslighting is arguably much worse because you are convincing people to doubt their own experiences as genuine ultimately making them feel crazy

Ugh I hate when words like that are used so nonchalantly like any flavor of ist
I still know nothing of her. Pippa was talking about watching her and liking her merch (and her merch is pretty nice, plus the design is great)
I know almost nothing about her I've just seen her in a ton of Vshojo clips lately usually with Zen and Froot so she seems to be a new orbiter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
My reaction to this was summed up pretty well by a /vt/ poster.
View attachment 16353
There's a lot I could say but I'll just say, more the millionth time. That's not a contradiction. She was talking about the people who harassed Reimu.

Also, as far as I can tell. All I can tell is Finana was an idiot for a few days. The hatred for her is way higher than one should reasonably expect, jesus

Isn't gaslighting when you convince someone of the opposite of what they see or heard with their own eyes or ears? Being lied to is not so specific and gaslighting is arguably much worse because you are convincing people to doubt their own experiences as genuine ultimately making them feel crazy

Ugh I hate when words like that are used so nonchalantly like any flavor of ist
yes we know, the fish is an idiot

But like that's it. Some people here act like she's Machiavellian. oh no she used the wrong word, I hate her know and am going full /vt/ and agreeing with the opposite of whatever she says

this shit

fuck it
we'll never know since she managed to go on for minuteswithout saying almost nothing lol. maybe zaion tried to convince her that she wasn't being lied to, who knows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom