"It might be someone's fetish to put beautiful girls dangerously near whirling blades"Noir Vesper

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty

Aruran is live and is playing Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes with Matsuri

this shit

fuck it
Sayu was doxed without a day having passed since her termination was announced, but her supposed colleagues are the ones who are right, putting her further under the bus when she hasn't had time to clarify anything on her side. They may be absolutely right that the girl is a piece of shit, and yet it reflects terrible on them to have done that to someone when their own fans (Niji's fan base) want to eat her alive.
If you look for it in the forum Sayu was doxed since December 8

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Aruran is live and is playing Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes with Matsuri

Natsuiro 'I give no fucks' Matsuri.
Natsuiro 'Gachikoi Slayer' Matsuri.
Natsuiro 'I wipe my ass with /#/' Matsuri.

But speaking of numbers, will this replace ASMR?

ViolentNugget

Confirmed Unicorn

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
If you look for it in the forum Sayu was doxed since December 8
Does it really matter if the dox is new? Dox is still a dox, and now its exposed to a horde of retards, who all act like chinks when taiwan is mentioned. No wonder Vox is the biggest earner in EN.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Now I want to know more about the AI - how long it's been around, what it was trained on, etc. Lisa said she had a subscription. How often must she use it to justify that to herself lol.
If you want to try, here's the AI Novelist page. They also have guidelines for streaming uses and whatnot.

Furen just finished FFX after last week failing against the final boss. It was a great journey, so many emotional rollercoasters with her. This stream is pretty much tears between battles, her heart broke really bad with Bahamut.

Corvus interpreter dropped the clip from her birthday karaoke

This for morning Towa voice lovers starring VSpo's Hanabusa Lisa. Expect Lisa to call in Towa's next totsu and introducing her gahaha laugh to the holo audience. Also expect Towa to add another FPS to play (Valo). This is from the 9 hour Pogo Play 30-man totsu celebrating 300k subs (8 hours and 28 minutes in she used Aizawa Ema's recorded voice as BGM). The previous fanfic writing also happened in the middle of a Valo stream after the niji players have left (stream lasted 10 hours).

For milestone, Indie Anezaki Yukimi aka Yukimi oneechan is celebrating her fifth year Vtubing.

She usually does regular Monday zatsudans and weekend drinking streams. Sometimes she collabs with indies and people from 774 (Animare/Hiyocro) and .LIVE. Some Gundam watchalongs recently as well. My recommendation is this cover song from Fate.

EDIT: She's using a very old model of hers, this is even way before I found her. Played an old game as well.

Also if you are a frequent Kasane Hibiki listener, she sang a lot of NieR songs and today premieres one of them

Last edited:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Pikamee is streaming the Chilla's Art game known as Karaoke - watch her while you still can:

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Kiara forcing Gura to stream in about 45 minutes

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Several hours till the premiere of Fever Dream - A Detective Diaries Page | Hololive Fan Animation

From the description
Crash Landing Studios said:
don't.... don't ask....

We're back with another animation!! It's NOT a full episodic release (but that's in the works right now!) it's actually quite a short one, but it's the start of many things to come! We've got much planned for the next few months leading up to the release 😤

Pinned comment
Crash Landing Studios said:
HELLO! Side note that it's not a full Detective Diaries Chapter 2 release, it's just a small little side animation 😭 However however we'll be posting a lot more of these smaller side animations much more frequently, so you can expect us not to drop off the face of the planet for months at a time LOL

In the meantime, the full Detective Diaries Chapter 2 is being worked on 😤 so keep an eye out for that!

later there will be QnA stream with Huge Announcements

Last edited:

USS IOWA

Several hours till the premiere of Fever Dream - A Detective Diaries Page | Hololive Fan Animation

Oh I thought this is just a one time thing.

Edit: It's also funny that I noticed that there are two polarizing reactions from both /vt/ and Twitter about Zaion's graduation

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I refuse to believe that 1, 2, Switch is worth the asking price but I am still going to watch the stream because of the Goob

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I refuse to believe that 1, 2, Switch is worth the asking price but I am still going to watch the stream because of the Goob
You better enjoy it. Who knows when she'll stream next

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Holy shit $3,730 from Ad Revenue in the past 28 days. Maybe that's what the company is taking in? Add to that superchat and memberships and these girls are probably earning $10,000 a month. Not bad for a new company.
On the channel overview page on YT studio it's not ad rev, it's all rev. So that includes SC, memberships, ad rev, and premium. Obviously third party donations are the significant item missing.

Nabeshin

But weren’t you guys complaining they the previous explanations were too vague. Now it’s too specific?

What would be a good middleground?
I think it's more that it happened worst things on the company and nothing happen to the person. Like for example Millie GC stream, it broke half of the bullet points of zaion graduation and niji did nothing to her

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I think it's more that it happened worst things on the company and nothing happen to the person. Like for example Millie GC stream, it broke half of the bullet points of zaion graduation and niji did nothing to her
Literally nothing in the GC stream applies to anything on the termination post

Not saying it was a smart idea regardless but the GC stream was just retarded light ribbing that was too salty for its own good

Piarro

Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

1678543782193.png

:deztheroom:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Onolumi has streamed twelve different games in two weeks.

Her ridiculous streaming hours (I should tally them up at some point... I'm suspicious she's up there with Kaela) aside, that's insane and I'm honestly wondering how she even remembers the basics.
Not only games, these are a laundry list of the great PC games of yore. Am I in trouble? Will I stat to grow a horn on my forehead?

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Another batch of funny clips.
Horny Orca

Pon Nenechi

New song fron Ano Yatsu

Astel is a simp of Matsuri. And one more important info, Astel's fans - his girlfriends ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom