"I was never a pole dancer... I was the pole"S.S. Isa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Not only games, these are a laundry list of the great PC games of yore. Am I in trouble? Will I stat to grow a horn on my forehead?
She actually did have a unicorn or two in /retro/ who burst into tears when she mentioned love hotels.

Not sure if shitposters or real, mind. Not that the difference really matters.

Limkin

Kill me
Fq7YATMXgAAUisF.jpg

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Did management hold Altare and Vesper at gunpoint to make them appear in the same video together? Funny to see them next to each other after so long.
Omegaltare, who is Ancient One and Ina's boyfriend and who opened the door to managers streaming (A-chan recently following in his footsteps) by creating a male branch solely so he could do so, told Vesper to obey or else.

Vesper obeyed, hoping to get into spear-range of Omegaltare.

I love the Omegaltare rrat.

this shit

fuck it
A old chill piano karaoke for when there's nothing else on

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
If you don't puke with your genmate in an off collab and ask each other to smell it, are you really friends?

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
The reality of Apex is, it opens portals to other dimensions. Some forgiving and nurturing, but many hazardous, what we would call "hell" in our tongue.
Yeah, but it can't open a portal to the only dimension that matters. The one where Titanfall 3 is real instead.

rip robutt.jpg

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Titanfall 3 belongs in the 3rd realm, the one where Rival Schools 3, System Shock 3 and Megaman Legends 3 happened. :magnicope:

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter
I’m in the Sayu Discord mostly to see her responses to see if I want to stay.
She is rebranding View attachment 16222
She confirms she’s planning on addressing thing later on, so a response is in the works
View attachment 16223
God speed Nolan. Please don't get kicked out before anything juicy happens lol.

Just like with the Rushia situation, I currently have no reason to believe that her termination wasn't warranted, but I'm not going to make up my mind until she spills her side of things. I also am not a nijiYamanba, so I won't be actively looking for the info myself. Which means I'll just be relying on the people here to post anything important lemao.

Astel is a simp of Matsuri. And one more important info, Astel's fans - his girlfriends ^_^

I love every Matsuri collab with the Stars. They always end up being extremely funny with this one being my favorite.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
...later there will be QnA stream with Huge Announcements

QnA started, expecting some announcements
  • Chapter 2 is going to be released in Summer
  • They opened Memberships (with various tutorials, in-depth behind the scenes etc.)
  • Not going to sell anything from Detective Diaries, like merch or print - it is all fan work
  • There will be other short animations like this one
  • It was practice test animations they decided to release. Parts of it were ready even before the First Chapter
  • They decided to change Gura's look, to make her more distinct. A lot of iterations
  • Crew got a lot of new people
  • Showed extra animations, not seen in the finished work
  • They want to finish the Detective Diaries before possibly moving towards original series in future (answering question about work outside of Hololive)
  • Talked about software, free soft DaVinci
  • Going to celebrate 100K subs with a stream tomorrow

Last edited:

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
I did not know the offcollab with Towa was gonna be a karaoke.. had plans but it's Towa.. fuck.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Gobbo time. She's going on a short break for about 2 weeks.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
I did not know the offcollab with Towa was gonna be a karaoke.. had plans but it's Towa.. fuck.

Hell yeah. Wish we got more of these for off-collabs instead of intro games they could play online at any time. I think most of the EN girls are learning though, they try to integrate offline elements even if they're just gaming together.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Titanfall 3 belongs in the 3rd realm, the one where Rival Schools 3, System Shock 3 and Megaman Legends 3 happened. :magnicope:

Half-Li--

Stunned But Dumb

Botan, Polka, and Yagoo played some early HoloEarth together

So there's some building involved. I remember it being called a genshin/fortnite like game elsewhere. Here's a clip

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

So there's some building involved. I remember it being called a genshin/fortnite like game elsewhere. Here's a clip

Damn, Hololive is going really hard on their male collabs these days

Ensok

Early Adopter

It might actually be the first game I buy in over a year.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Practice Shiinocracy and vote on what Shiina's next presentation stream should be!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom