"I like to watch"Nanashi Mumei

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lolpo

He clearly said " most " not all. Why are you bringing the weakest reasons? Horryy shit those arguments are pointless
that my point why add these its feels like they did it to give twitter a reason to hate her(ex:adding the rape joke and the raid shadow legends joke as a reason to fire her) just she was a difficult person to work with and wasnt a good fit but the statment seems like a way fire her than throw her to the mob

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
He clearly said " most " not all. Why are you bringing the weakest reasons? Horryy shit those arguments are pointless
It's weird

No one was arguing that the ban was unfair for Yugo. But that's half of Twitter and half of this place. And to my great disappointment, the large majority of the homeland

Anycolor is in a lose-lose imo. Be vague and there's speculations as to why and you'll get schizorrats, be specific and internet autists with nitpick to try to and justify why actually no; they didn't deserve it.

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty
On a completely different topic than nijiYamanbas and all that shit.

Mumei is pretty cute :)

Also Kaela is trying to 100% Holocura.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

maybe @The Proctor will be able to calm down after listening to Fauna ASMR

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Vaguely related to the Niji-African-American discussion, but this line from the suspension notice is why I have a problem with the corpos being dependent on permission from game publishers:

1678514196937.png

During the stream there is a genuine concern the publisher will revoke permission if the streamers are too critical of the game, to the point where management will hand out suspensions to cover themselves. It's the "if we give this a 3/10 we won't get a review code next time" problem dialed up to 11, meaning that while independent streams (from flesh and virtual personalities) can double up as a "buyer's guide" review based off the streamer's impressions while playing, corpo streamers are plagued by a conflict of interest that ultimately just makes their streams long-form advertisements.

This is something I've never liked about Japan's approach to derivative material. At least we can reasonably rip into US-based game journalists and internet personalities for selling out; Japanese-based ones are legally required to provide coverage on the publishers' terms so they can't possibly give fair coverage.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
also found this reply on twitter, people are whack
Its from a compilation sc of the QRTs of the termination tweet someone in the vt sticky made, Ive attached the whole thing below
image_2023-03-11_012741490.png
this person should look up game-bu's controversy

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Fuyo sounded a lot like Kiara, at some points during the Collab with Panko. She mentioned during the stream that English isn't her first language, but has she said where "leprechaun land" is?

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Fuyo sounded a lot like Kiara, at some points during the Collab with Panko. She mentioned during the stream that English isn't her first language, but has she said where "leprechaun land" is?
Shes portuguese im pretty sure

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included
Vaguely related to the Niji-African-American discussion, but this line from the suspension notice is why I have a problem with the corpos being dependent on permission from game publishers:

View attachment 16207

During the stream there is a genuine concern the publisher will revoke permission if the streamers are too critical of the game, to the point where management will hand out suspensions to cover themselves. It's the "if we give this a 3/10 we won't get a review code next time" problem dialed up to 11, meaning that while independent streams (from flesh and virtual personalities) can double up as a "buyer's guide" review based off the streamer's impressions while playing, corpo streamers are plagued by a conflict of interest that ultimately just makes their streams long-form advertisements.

This is something I've never liked about Japan's approach to derivative material. At least we can reasonably rip into US-based game journalists and internet personalities for selling out; Japanese-based ones are legally required to provide coverage on the publishers' terms so they can't possibly give fair coverage.
So the thing is, you're right for the most part.

But, you can infer a lot about how a talent might feel about a game based on even the simplest of metrics like stream hours.

Easiest example, do you think Kaela has an overall negative opinion or positive opinion on Holocure?

ViolentNugget

Confirmed Unicorn
Can you fucking gremlins please take the endless NijiYamanba backandforthing to the graduation thread.
DONT TREAD ON ME MY RIGHTS SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Shes portuguese im pretty sure
First Ralph getting his face beaten in and his purse stolen, and now a cute leprechaun who reviews anime girl tummies. Portugal just can't stop winning.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
First Ralph getting his face beaten in and his purse stolen, and now a cute leprechaun who reviews anime girl tummies. Portugal just can't stop winning.
Will not absolve them of spawning the Warski bloodline.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Donut saw her reacting to some of his videos earlier.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
...They would not have started TVA if were interested in wasting money on potential bad eggs.
Holy shit, Nijisanji created The Virtual Asylum? Payrolled community opinions control, it makes sense now... :mitothink:

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Holy shit, Nijisanji created The Virtual Asylum? Payrolled community opinions control, it makes sense now... :mitothink:
He meant VTA, aka Virtual Talent Academy. Just like what it says on the tin, basically an academy of sort that acts as Nijisanji JP's main audition system now.

Literally turns potential newbies into a talent by teaching them all you need to do to be a streamer/vtuber, given free png avatar and test their mettle/interaction once every week or so. Pretty neat idea but again, potential capacity to get one that might crash and burn.

But yeah, funnier to imagine that Anycolor wasted their money so Proctor can make this place while using the homeland downtime to do so.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
He meant VTA, aka Virtual Talent Academy. Just like what it says on the tin, basically an academy of sort that acts as Nijisanji JP's main audition system now.
Scuddle's investigation into The Disappearance of Kaburaki Roco shows that even with the system in place there is enough room for management fuck ups.

Got recommended this vid. Have not watched yet, but the thumbnail caught my eye. Comments say the Artia info is not full

I watched the video, he basically goes over what each talent did during the Coco situation, and where are they now.

Last edited:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

uquusquad

creator, innovator, artist, idea
Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Donut saw her reacting to some of his videos earlier.

Any rrats on why he left a comment so fast? Not even more than 4 hours later and he just knows, is he a Pippa vod watcher?

Edit: Maybe it's not such a good thing that she is on his radar...

Last edited:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Random autistic thought but I feel like Delta Farce would be a perfect movie for a Pippa watchalong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom