Theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
wheels on the bus go 'round and 'round
'round and 'round
Ver breakdown
1. disappointed because she didn’t listen to advice
2. Still think she’s a great person
3. Believes termination was the right choice
4. wishes her luck for the future
5. says he understands if people think Xsoleil as a “bad gen” that confuses me. 1 apple doesn’t make the grove bad

Last edited:

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
A slight diversion to a kinder topic Cute self made animation by Liora Walkyria.

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
isrealiwarcrimes.PNG

Yuri the warcriminal revealing her true nation.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I mean, I guess they gotta milk the drama views, but they probably shouldn't have let these people go on stream and perform dogpile no jutsu. Even if the firing is justified, which it definitely could be, this is just a really bad look.
5. says he understands if people think Xsoleil as a “bad gen” that confuses me. 1 apple doesn’t make the grove bad
These two: the duality of man

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
I mean, I guess they gotta milk the drama views, but they probably shouldn't have let these people go on stream and perform dogpile no jutsu. Even if the firing is justified, which it definitely could be, this is just a really bad look.
idk how “she’s a great person” and “I wish her luck” is dogpiling

Sounds like you assumed what was gonna happen and were wrong

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Ver breakdown

This all only convinces me xsoleil were a mistake to begin with, but I want to drown everyone past luxiem aside from Scarle in a bucket of piss to begin with.

Piarro

Early Adopter

Members only, but Fauna is doing a reading of Ted the Caver soon. If I find an archive after I'll share it, if not I may have to pony up the fee.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Conditions[edit]​

While specifics may vary from workplace to workplace and company to company, a typical practice at a black company is to hire a large number of young employees and then force them to work large amounts of overtime without overtime pay. Conditions are poor, and workers are subjected to verbal abuse and "power harassment" (bullying) by their superiors.[1] In order to make the employees stay, superiors of black companies would often threaten young employees with disrepute if they chose to quit.

It's not

Real black companies give you tangerines.

And you'll be thankful and praise your benevolent boss.

Be thankful, though. It could always be worse.
I don't think niji is bad
Nenelove's account got hacked, someone do something!

Or not, maybe it'll be a better Nenelove.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Every single break is now a stealth suspension. The entire whatever-the-fuck-that-was that people were upset over being cancelled and got salty on twitter is because they all got put on leave at the same time.

This is not a rrat, it's fact. You can trust me, when has Todd Howard ever spoken false?

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
idk how “she’s a great person” and “I wish her luck” is dogpiling

Sounds like you assumed what was gonna happen and were wrong
I know you like to see the optimistic side of everything, but in my opinion, them even making these individual 20 minute statement streams never should've happened. I especially think he shouldn't have done his whole "uuuuuuu we tried to help her so hard uuuuuuuuuuu, but she didn't listen so the termination was deserved." Even if it is true, which, again, it absolutely could be, you can handle something like this with more tact, and not come off as a passive aggressive douchebag.

Really not trying to tribalfag here, but look at how the Rushia yab was handled by the other talents, which was a much worse situation than this, involved leaking actual talent and manager personal details to Jap Keemstar. After mostly being aksed by chat, the talents universally went "It's unfortunate, but we're going to keep doing our best." That's it. There wasn't any "well, she deserved it", "well, it's her own fault", "we tried our best, it's not our fault" etc.. You REALLY didn't have anyone saying "Well, I don't know if I can really wish her luck". It all comes off as petty and vindictive. Like you're talking shit about someone who can't respond back.

There specifically wasn't a Kyo-on-roommate-account liking tweets talking shit about her. God, I really wonder why so much of Nijisanji's fanbase is talking shit about Zaion in their tags on twitter? Can't be because the fanbase is unstable as shit, and her genmates basically all blamed her in unison before she even told her side of the story.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Real black companies give you tangerines.

And you'll be thankful and praise your benevolent boss.

Be thankful, though. It could always be worse.

Nenelove's account got hacked, someone do something!

Or not, maybe it'll be a better Nenelove.

Rikulove

this shit

fuck it
lmao someone on vt made a hitpiece list showing enna's a disgusting non-racist person
Enna said Kyo liked chicken. Anons thought she was based even though she did a 30 minute grovelling apology the next day. The truth is that Kyo's favorite food legitimately is chicken, Enna just made a mistake. She is a chinese immigrant and often doesn't understand basic things about western culture.
The truth is that Enna is a hardcore SJW.

Enna goes on a 20 minute excursion trying to get gay kisses
> [Embed]
Enna watches "queer eye for a straight guy" literal gay propaganda show. It's enna's favorite show.
> [Embed]
Enna repeats bluepilled garbage that "intelligence isn't real"
> [Embed]
Enna dyes her hair pink like a crazy SJW nutball
> [Embed]
Enna openly mocks white people repeating the liberal bullshit that "blue eyes will go extinct"
> [Embed]
Enna mocks white people on twitter and doesn't apologize for it
>https://archive.is/WbisT
Enna repeats classic liberal bullshit "I'm scared of going to America because of all the guns"
> [Embed]
Enna punches jesus in the face and laughs about it
> [Embed]
Enna "defeat the colonizer eat the rich"
> [Embed]
Enna calls Reimu a "victim of capitalism"
> [Embed]

After mostly being aksed by chat, the talents universally went "It's unfortunate, but we're going to keep doing our best." That's it. There wasn't any "well, she deserved it", "well, it's her own fault", "we tried our best, it's not our fault" etc.. You REALLY didn't have anyone saying "Well, I don't know if I can really wish her luck". It all comes off as petty and vindictive. Like you're talking shit about someone who can't respond back.
from their statement seems like the whole group was put in a difficult situation, with her lying to them to get them on their side and them having to learn the truth and the fact that their genmate was a double faced bitch. It's kinda fair that they vented it out, but yeah also kinda stupid

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
I know you like to see the optimistic side of everything, but in my opinion, them even making these individual 20 minute statement streams never should've happened. I especially think he shouldn't have done his whole "uuuuuuu we tried to help her so hard uuuuuuuuuuu, but she didn't listen so the termination was deserved." Even if it is true, which, again, it absolutely could be, you can handle something like this with more tact, and not come off as a passive aggressive douchebag.

Really not trying to tribalfag here, but look at how the Rushia yab was handled by the other talents, which was a much worse situation than this, involved leaking actual talent and manager personal details to Jap Keemstar. After mostly being aksed by chat, the talents universally went "It's unfortunate, but we're going to keep doing our best." That's it. There wasn't any "well, she deserved it", "well, it's her own fault", "we tried our best, it's not our fault" etc.. You REALLY didn't have anyone saying "Well, I don't know if I can really wish her luck". It all comes off as petty and vindictive. Like you're talking shit about someone who can't respond back.

There specifically wasn't a Kyo-on-roommate-account liking tweets talking shit about her. God, I really wonder why so much of Nijisanji's fanbase is talking shit about Zaion in their tags on twitter? Can't be because the fanbase is unstable as shit, and her genmates basically all blamed her in unison before she even told her side of the story.
Optimist here.The speed of the response is probably because they all saw it coming shes been suspended almost a month and shit has been happening behind the scenes were not privy to.

Addressing it like this is probably a result of "Bursting with secrets must tell" situation combined with the general inexperience of the gen

that includes Ver's "we totally fought for her guys" is presumably concerned with exactly of what your accusing that they threw her under the bus which i doubt.

Your right about the streams being a bad idea would of been better to let it sit unless approached about it

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
that includes Ver's "we totally fought for her guys" is presumably concerned with exactly of what your accusing that they threw her under the bus which i doubt.
Agree with the other points, but to me, at least, it comes off as them shifting blame. But they really couldn't say anything like that without blaming her, or management, or who knows what. Which, yeah, goes back to the point that they probably should've just shut the fuck up.

this shit

fuck it
This shit is too funny, ethyria is officially sponsored by the COMINTERN
1678491173983.png

Millie also went on a left wing rant in her recent ASMR stream. Talking about green energy, free healthcare, and even said some stuff about immigration:
> [Remove]

All of ethyria is cancerous. Reimu's colonization rants, Nina's outright communism, Enna's SJW side, and Millie's liberalism. It's not even hidden, they broadcast it on stream

(EDIT added a quote form so even the slowest won't miss that I'm just copypasting from vt)

Last edited:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
just finished
Part 2 here

He’s actually been awake for 24 hrs. JESUS

Also thanks to Vox for this. Suicide is unfathomably important to me, so I’m happy he did this and really regret not watching more than 30 min

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom