Not open for further replies.

kukkia

Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Why are all of you tards taking the bait from some newfriend?
I just had to read 4 pages of pure gossiping about troons, chink fathers and whether shiina is haram or halal, fuck all of you i want a refund :cursedpeko:

Last edited:

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

Sometimes I forget that Kiara is actually parasocial

Screenshot_20230309-010941-974.png
Why do all chuubas live like hobos?!

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Sometimes I forget that Kiara is actually parasocial

View attachment 15973
Why do all chuubas live like hobos?!

I think it's just a woman thing, as prep for them takes much longer, and as such, it is easier for shit to pile up.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Erina just did a pretty good job on Hellfire save not being able to hold that last note

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Erina just did a pretty good job on Hellfire save not being able to hold that last note
Erina unironically has one of my favorite voices in all of vtubing. If she narrated a fuckin dictionary I'd probably listen to it.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Why are all of you tards taking the bait from some newfriend?
I enjoy it, but I'm disappointed in the lack of milk from this. And Remi gossip is rare, we should do it more often because she's very interesting.
It's just autism dude
NO! I'm almost as fucked up as Pippa and I LOVE Shiina, tism is no excuse! If anything it's your lack of autism!
almsosttwins.PNG
I shared some gut feeling
No you said
Dont believe Shiina's lies
What are her lies? You can't name any. I'm very disappointed, I wanted some juicy gossip or a head scratcher to run through my spreadsheets.
her PL shennanigans was enough to be wary
What shennanigan's? Having a relationship? This isn't an incel board, we don't care.
some are running with it like I want shiina homeless
Streaming is her only job so it is pretty much wishing she's homeless to declare she's getting too much love or whatever your intention is.
I can tell that when shit hits the fan hard in PC and pippa brings enough heat to the company she will be the first one to throw her under the bus
But this has already happened and what Shiina has said is to put your attention on the people that make you happy and to spend all the time you can with a streamer you love, while you can. She's not just talking about Pikamee, she's also talking about Pippa and herself.
shiinalove.jpg

Last edited:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
God damn. Honestly I had mostly avoided Remi - I can overlook Shiinas model knowing she's actually an early 30s girl who actually DOES have the lolibaba type body irl. Even Yuko was easier to get used to. But hearing more about Remis past, she sounds like a decent girl who has just caught a lot of shit, I might start watching her if for no other reason than to offer some small amount of support.
She has really cute shorts, the devilmi and angelmi skits are a blessing.

ex:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Melody's playing Portal for her 3 year anniversary subathon. It's her first time and it's...going.

Given her baka brain I imagine not great

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy
At this point, I'm kinda hoping Zaion somehow finds a way to avoid an NDA, or just doesn't give a fuck, and when she's out shut goes full "Burn it all down" mode and dishes ALL the fucking dirt. The amount of stuff in the last few months that have made Niji seem really fucking shifty behind the scenes has been stacking up surprisingly quickly despite how well put together they seemed when their EN branches first premiered.
I'm curious, since the contract she signed was with a japanese company is that at all legally binding if she's living in the U.S? would they be able to take legal action against her if she broke NDA?
As juicy as it would be to get the inside scoop from someone who works from a corpo if she did I'm pretty sure it would effectively blacklist her from ever joining another corpo.
Except of course for Vshitshow
their families could be the ethnically chinese who migrated to korea during the japanese occupation - korean war period.

Re: grave cleaning the Nips and Gooks do it too, its a Confuscian thing. has shiina spoken ching chong on stream before?
I like to think she learns words or phrases in various languages just to fuck with people. Waiting for the day she says something In Portuguese or some shit and everyone scrambles to figure out how a Chinese-korean-portugese person can even exist.

It should be illegal to trick a man into thinking you're a female. It's seriously not cool bro.
Just assume every woman is a man untill proven otherwise.
Random thought:
So I know Aletta Sky popped off and basically went from about 15k subs to 90k subs in about 5 months. She was following the Oceanne grind of releasing a short or two a day. I have been looking at her playboard and her average CCV is around 200-250 which doesn't seem too high for so many subs. Seems that the people consuming Shorts content don't really care about livestreams or at least they are not devoted enough to watch. Is it even worth it to go for the Shorts grind especially when the AD revenue is so low on them? Or do sponsors just look at sub numbers instead of CCV so farming subs is a good idea to get sponsors and deals?
I think there 2 types of vtuber fans.
People who like the idea of vtubers and have their favorites but don't really watch streams and just consume their oshiis content through shorts and clips, and people who watch streams and support their oshiis but rarely if ever watch clips or Shorts.
making Shorts is good for short term growth but do little to nothing for CCV. As for sponsors I would imagine they look at CCV but there's also sponsors like raid that will sponsor everyone and their mother.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Considering that there's still no 3D Debut in sight for their second wave, Obsydia, I'm inclined to believe this reasoning. To those who watch them, did anyone from Obsydia give any hint about them doing recording for 3D stuff in Japan? I know Selen was in Japan during Nijifes, Petra is already living there, not sure about Rosemi.

And yes, I know they have mentioned that the concert would have been the first time we see some of them in 3D, so we don't really need to wait for their official 3D debut, but I would have thought that at the very least their 2nd wave would have gotten it at least.
Pretty sure that none of the trio has not say anything regarding 3D stuff recently. Selen herself only went to japan (based from what I can gather) during last year Nijifes and a trip she did along with Pomu and Rosemi several months before most of NijiEN going to have japan vacation that happened last month and she has not mention anything about doing 3D, as far as folks know.

Petra herself hasn't said anything either, apart of going to the NijiJP studio/office several times (at least one would ended up be clipped where she stumbled on a talk stream done by NijiJP talent Elu the elf, clip link.) during the interim of after nijifes till she met with most of NijiEN during their vacation to japan recently. Same goes with Rosemi during her first trip with Pomu and Selen and also the vacation with the nijiEN themselves. Of course, they might not say anything anyway and just focus it on them having fun (or in Selen case back then, what her role in Nijifes last year is), nothing is concrete regarding their 3D at all.

Also generally, Nijisanji is more often than not would prefer to do the usual "3D model on concert showcase first, debut later" method, but they are more than willing to let talents debut their model first without having to do concert/nijifes/physical related event. It just that, considering that Lazulight (and 1 of ex-ID) was given their 3D during Nijifes, it might be a bit of sense for Nijisanji to, i don't know, give it another go with doing the AR event where they tried to go full accelerate and showcase more than just 3 EN 3D debut on the concert, but they fucked up and had to cancel it due to corona or whatever vague excuse they can come up.

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
This is probably going to be funny only to me, but I've just discovered that the ex-hostess attempted-murderer Yuka Takaoka is going to be released in the next year and I want her to become a true-crime vtuber

Google the name if the name doesn't ring a bell, it's a funny story
Yeah, this is the person where someone had a voice clip on youtube saying "She's not guilty because she's cute. If she's fat then death penalty for her but she isn't". Quick search also has an article mentioning the stabbing victim holds no grudges.

Matsuri is back.

Here's some long clip from VSpo starring AI Novelist usage for fanfiction purposes with tons of Hinano, Lisa, and Mimitaya's laughter. Discover two fujos reliving their past (roleplay chat mod and fanfic writer).

Today at 7.30PM JST is Usuwa Suu's seventh consecutive day of her week long singing stream. If you dip in during the past few days, thanks and hope you enjoyed.

Speaking of ASMR, here's a non babiniku. Found Manase Yua from a random recommended Yoshi's Island stream and enjoying her cute panicked screams throughout (she cleared World 3 yesterday). Checked her channel and found out she's Else's kouhai from Project Blue, subbed as soon as I listened to some of her yandere ASMR voiced scenarios. Something like this for example.

Also ASMR related, Niji's Yorumi Rena is having a sleepover at Patra's place. There will be a zatsu at Patra's channel, 8PM JST followed by ASMR stream at Yorumi's, 11PM JST

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
She lives in SoCal, do you blame her?

In my experience, legal immigrants tend to be some of the biggest "Illegal Immigrants, GTFO! America is Great! Learn the language!" people you can find. Especially in Asian cultures.
Of course they are. It's logical. They had to do all the paper work and wait how many odd years and go through background investigations to get the privelege all when some fucking cucharacha with gang connections hides in the back of a coyote's truck and gets to just stroll to the welfare office for his gimmies. I'd be fucking pissed too.
Fucking MEXICO has better border control on it's southern border, and you can't even get into Canada if you even had a DUI.
Come on guys I could tell with only 3 seconds of them talking. The vocal fry is a big give away and all Trans girls have that weird nasally high pitch sound. I know the coomer brain gets in the way but it sounds so fake.
The pic alone gave me troon vibes.

Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Peak Asian moment from Selen’s mom.

Someone remind Selen/her mom that the most subscribed vtuber on the planet has dickall in the way of twitter interaction.

She also doesn't stream.
What are her lies?
Shiina lies about her ethnicity. She's actually a white anglo-saxon protestant woman, visits church every sunday, married stay at home mom with four kids.

She told the truth about her shotgun, tho'.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
:annoyedpippa: I am a femoid and have to deal with the gender specials a lot. They love to invade women's spaces more than any hobby. You learn the signs pretty easy.
But also again they sound so fake man whats wrong with your ears.
To be fair, most vtubers put on a voice. What you hear is very rarely their actual speaking voice. Everyone sounds fake in this space haha.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Of course they are. It's logical. They had to do all the paper work and wait how many odd years and go through background investigations to get the privelege all when some fucking cucharacha with gang connections hides in the back of a coyote's truck and gets to just stroll to the welfare office for his gimmies. I'd be fucking pissed too.
Fucking MEXICO has better border control on it's southern border, and you can't even get into Canada if you even had a DUI.

The pic alone gave me troon vibes.
Holy shit, he actually edited his post to add a reply instead of double posting! They grow up so fast!
To be fair, most vtubers put on a voice. What you hear is very rarely their actual speaking voice. Everyone sounds fake in this space haha.
Practically every entertaining streamer at least plays up their voice a little bit. I'll bet even Northernlion, someone who sounds like he speaks casually, plays up his voice somewhat. Entertainers do things to make entertainment more entertaining such as overreact, say dumb stuff, and act different.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Luna would never
1625373665938.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom