"Listen, lady. I've been gooning all night watching you eat a margherita pizza, from opening to closing time. This is not the time for you to start feeling embarrassed"Randon Neuring

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
Yabbit's got a point...

Holy shit, he actually edited his post to add a reply instead of double posting! They grow up so fast!
How dare you assume I'm a "he"? You (whatever)-phobe cishet...aw fuck, I can't keep up with that shit.

Fentanyl Floyd

4 YEARS SOBER
Who's your favorite vtuber to watch when you get insomnia?
Mine is Maria

Last edited:

Pioneer

paul

Early Adopter
Ui and Watame covered the new DECO*27 x PinocchioP song "Devil Janai Mon"

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

ViolentNugget

Confirmed Unicorn
And now she's going for 120 star completion.

I'm picturing Okayu watching and shibari-ing herself lest she starts backseating. And as a reward once Korone finishes.

Have you considered starting a thread about yourself in the rec room?

My views are based not autistic, starting a thread there would be like slandering a god
doing that above would be very dumb of her
Which is why she would do it considering that she already fucked up the golden ticket
Found the video. Just so we can have them next to each other someplace.
He's literally me, you all made fun of me but now someone else has finally seen the light, in time you all will know how wrong you were. I just hope god will forgive you
>Zoophile
>Cuck

Welcome to TVA, Chase
>Loves animals
>Supports the happiness of others
If Kronii knew about the slander that I received she'd probably go back in time and get fucked by your dad just so you would never be born. know your place sanalite you may be space but you'll never be able to out run time

Last edited:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
[angry chink noises]

Ladies and gentlemen, our first Unicorn. (Technically that Mori anti got slapped with the tag first, but he never ever posted again afterwards so it barely counts.)

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
WHY DOES IT ALWAYS COME BACK TO MENSTRUATION
Can someone check if this month has a blood moon or some apocalyptic prediction by a dead civilisation?

Random question, but is there any vtubers that you don't like yet you still checks his/her content for whatever reasons?
There's people who check Futacoochie Mana's Twits. Does that count?

remi is a 32 yo chinese woman pretending to be a toddler malaysian.
These are not mutually exclusive. Many SEA countries have populations of ethnic Chinese who were born and raised there for at least two generations, and often more than that. A few weeks ago there was a post of Zephyrianna singing at a Malaysian convention. The MC primarily spoke Mandarin. Unfortunately the VOD was set to members-only.

Guys i have a confession to make. I have recently started watching one asmr vtuber that got me recomended to me by yt. Mostly watching the vods to help me sleep. I just found that asmr vtuber's twitter. Bros. I have been listening to a trans vtuber for the last 2 weeks. Thats me rn

Don't feel bad. It happens to the best of us.

Fentanyl Floyd

4 YEARS SOBER
If Kronii knew about the slander that I received she'd probably go back in time and get fucked by your dad just so you would never be born.
Is this an insult or your sexual fantasy?

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Axel, Altare and RPR are in the Shibuya Hal Custom right now. Axel and Altare stream on YouTube, rpr on Twitch.

Shibuya-Hal.png

Bunch of people there, but a lot of them are watchers

Spirelord

Hello.
Sorry for being a tad late but Pika's streaming:

She talked about being a hafu and mistaking 'weeb' for 'weed'.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Axel, Altare and RPR are in the Shibuya Hal Custom right now. Axel and Altare stream on YouTube, rpr on Twitch.

View attachment 15982
Bunch of people there, but a lot of them are watchers

I remember axel saying rpr could not join the tournament since hes a pro or something around that. And that rpr was coaching for a team already i wonder if it still the case

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
There's people who check Futacoochie Mana's Twits. Does that count?
That counts. I myself has the same issue, but is not to the twits and more to her music. Already stuck in my head, would take time to phase it out.

wew

Male hag love!
To be fair, most vtubers put on a voice. What you hear is very rarely their actual speaking voice. Everyone sounds fake in this space haha.
I wish I was a voice actor or audio autis so I could more easily describe the distinct differences from a female trying to sound more girly than a male trying to sound girly
Guys have to really push it up into their nose so it sounds more nasally and they are more likely to voice crack and have that fry sound. Once you can pick up on it, it really stands out.
But yeah every vtuber puts on a voice some what. it can be doing something like fallenshadow with the super high pitch plus changing her speak pattern to sound more kid like or a more simple thing like pippa where you speak more "clearly" (speech impediment aside lmao) and stronger. Hell most normal youtubers also change their voice when making content. The more expressive and tones the better to keep that zoom zoom brain watching.

Bug Eater

Came here to shill the laughing dragon who is also participating this week alongside Kanato from Niji JP, and Tempplex (ex-pro turned streamer). Selen still refuses to do her nihongo reps so the stream is 95% in English.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
I remember axel saying rpr could not join the tournament since hes a pro or something around that. And that rpr was coaching for a team already i wonder if it still the case
That's a different one I believe. I think you're thinking of Vsaikyo.

ViolentNugget

Confirmed Unicorn
Is this an insult or your sexual fantasy?
If it doesn't involve a horse is not my fantasy, I may be a lot of things but I'm always loyal to my love

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Sudden Ina MC stream with weird thumbnail

USS IOWA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom