"ur so annoying, you are literally so annoying. every day i wake up and hope phase puts out a lumi graduation tweet. i hope you step on a lego and break your ankle or i will be the one doing that. i wish you nothing but misfortune yellow woman"Jelly Hoshiumi

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
With the corps building up their legal recently, it is perhaps not the best of ideas to throw around baseless accusations on anecdotal evidence. Step away from the computer for a bit, get some fresh air, occupy yourself with something else, and you are incredibly less likely to be hit by the long-arm of the law.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
she speaks fine as lowmi. she does the babyshit to reclaim her childhood i guess.
FYI lowmi hurts her throat alot, it's a blessing but she kills herself maintaining it. She mentions one of the main reasons she talks funny is because her tongue is short. Also her parents would feed her alcohol as a kid to get her to shut up. Hence the retardation and insane alcohol tolerance.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
View attachment 15966
Come on guys I could tell with only 3 seconds of them talking. The vocal fry is a big give away and all Trans girls have that weird nasally high pitch sound. I know the coomer brain gets in the way but it sounds so fake.
You seem to know a lot about troons :smugselen:

hololive ruined /jp/

With the corps building up their legal recently, it is perhaps not the best of ideas to throw around baseless accusations on anecdotal evidence. Step away from the computer for a bit, get some fresh air, occupy yourself with something else, and you are incredibly less likely to be hit by the long-arm of the law.

lol what. 1st amendment babe.
FYI lowmi hurts her throat alot, it's a blessing but she kills herself maintaining it. She mentions one of the main reasons she talks funny is because her tongue is short.
dyrbi? at least she can drop the mannerisms.

niggaphil

Speaking of that I saw some rrats earlier that she had been abused or some shit and that she has a speech disorder that causes her to do her voice the way she does?
View attachment 15967
I seriously doubt it, because I and my friends (we are all oversea chink-chong that live in SEA) raised in a very straight chink family, and we didnt developed speech disorder. I would say Wemi voice is very unusual in the SEA area (you gonna get bullied like hell with that kind of voice especially in primary school), but I think it is mainly her voice acting.

Edit: Also, no one in SEA chink family love their dads, including me. I got punched multiple times by my father when I was young. So nowadays I didnt speak with my father often. So I could said Wemi drunk stream got that part right

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
My honest guess probably falls in line with...

Damn I got sniped lol. But anyway, my rrat boils down to; Investors were wondering why NijiEN was so profitable but had nothing like 3D live concerts yet (they've had some café promos and shit but nothing "big" yet) . Someone in management probably rushed an announcement out (with no prior consultation) that they were doing one for EN to be broadcasted in that last NijiJP event in January. Somewhere down the line of management someone brought up that there's, "no fucking way" they could make that deadline for 3D models to be presentable on stage for of all of Obsydia (3 members), Ethyria (4), Luxiem (5), and Noctyx (4) by then. So it resulted in the cancellation announcement that followed like a while later. If I had to make an honest guess myself right now with no knowledge they are at best maybe done with Obsydia's models or in the early starting phases on Ethryia's models.
Considering that there's still no 3D Debut in sight for their second wave, Obsydia, I'm inclined to believe this reasoning. To those who watch them, did anyone from Obsydia give any hint about them doing recording for 3D stuff in Japan? I know Selen was in Japan during Nijifes, Petra is already living there, not sure about Rosemi.

And yes, I know they have mentioned that the concert would have been the first time we see some of them in 3D, so we don't really need to wait for their official 3D debut, but I would have thought that at the very least their 2nd wave would have gotten it at least.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

wew

Male hag love!
You seem to know a lot about troons :smugselen:
:annoyedpippa: I am a femoid and have to deal with the gender specials a lot. They love to invade women's spaces more than any hobby. You learn the signs pretty easy.
But also again they sound so fake man whats wrong with your ears.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Random thought:
So I know Aletta Sky popped off and basically went from about 15k subs to 90k subs in about 5 months. She was following the Oceanne grind of releasing a short or two a day. I have been looking at her playboard and her average CCV is around 200-250 which doesn't seem too high for so many subs. Seems that the people consuming Shorts content don't really care about livestreams or at least they are not devoted enough to watch. Is it even worth it to go for the Shorts grind especially when the AD revenue is so low on them? Or do sponsors just look at sub numbers instead of CCV so farming subs is a good idea to get sponsors and deals?

:annoyedpippa: I am a femoid and have to deal with the gender specials a lot. They love to invade women's spaces more than any hobby. You learn the signs pretty easy.
Nah, they are not bad. They had a few moments where the voice sounds a bit gravely but other than I feel like they have worked hard on the voice. Usually is very easy to tell.

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter

Damn Fauna is perfect, she knows the ancient knowledge.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

Damn Fauna is perfect, she knows the ancient knowledge.

"Ancient knowledge"
My first e-girl was Cracky-Chan, Boxxy is practically zoomer shit
:whatastory:

Holy shit I just realized how much disturbing shit that explains about my taste in virtual women

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Mid-2000's era Boxxy-style V-Tuber would do numbers today

Embrace the cringe

Truly, an untapped market

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Like I said I'd love to be wrong but I've seen enough women's shitshows go down live and she really fits the type that flips on a dime for preservation, just look at the way the 'good' girls from vshojo flipped on nux and I don't even like the guy but they did him dirty.
Also I'm disappointed none of you niggas got the memento reference, fucking zoomers.
I don't think Shiina has any say or control over PC policies so I don't know why anything like that matters. Shiina's fond of Pippa, but it's not like they're best buds or anything. Their stream styles are extremely different and they barely collab. I guess I just don't understand what the concern or complaint you're trying convey is.
This feels like spooky coming to seethe about not getting that wonton pussy.
It's certainly the same angle of vague "She's a b-b-bitch trust me bros" but I think Spooki is too much of a pussy to come in here and start shit. However.... the pre-facing "I hate the fact that I needed an account to even" can and self reference "Also I'm so disappointed" is how Spooki posts, as if he's a character of great interest and not just an annoyance.
FYI lowmi hurts her throat alot, it's a blessing but she kills herself maintaining it. She mentions one of the main reasons she talks funny is because her tongue is short. Also her parents would feed her alcohol as a kid to get her to shut up. Hence the retardation and insane alcohol tolerance.
Yes, she has tongue tie, the frenulum is short and it causes a lot of the weirdness in how she speaks. The pitch however could be the abuse -> baby voice thing, or it could just be her character. Also the voice thing is usually tied to sexual abuse, not neglect (like being left in the car till she got heat stroke) or corporal punishments.
I also think she learned English young but was then isolated and unable to practice it for some time, I pick this up from her story about "going back to hell" and stuff. I took this as she lived in a city and then had to live some place rural for some time. I take most of her stories as allegory for actual things n her life.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Understandable.
I watch sexy anime girl for a living. My coomerbrain takes over the listening part

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Guys i have a confession to make. I have recently started watching one asmr vtuber that got me recomended to me by yt. Mostly watching the vods to help me sleep. I just found that asmr vtuber's twitter. Bros. I have been listening to a trans vtuber for the last 2 weeks. Thats me rn

Hey man, look on the bright side, it's tough to tell with AMSR, I mean, it's just tapping on objects and stuff, so how are you supposed to know?
Thats the channel in question. https://youtube.com/@kumogorogoro

The twitter post that made me realise

1678339656297.png
.......Oh

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA:selenpointandlaugh:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
I don't think Shiina has any say or control over PC policies so I don't know why anything like that matters. Shiina's fond of Pippa, but it's not like they're best buds or anything. Their stream styles are extremely different and they barely collab. I guess I just don't understand what the concern or complaint you're trying convey is.

It's certainly the same angle of vague "She's a b-b-bitch trust me bros" but I think Spooki is too much of a pussy to come in here and start shit. However.... the pre-facing "I hate the fact that I needed an account to even" can and self reference "Also I'm so disappointed" is how Spooki posts, as if he's a character of great interest and not just an annoyance.

Yes, she has tongue tie, the frenulum is short and it causes a lot of the weirdness in how she speaks. The pitch however could be the abuse -> baby voice thing, or it could just be her character. Also the voice thing is usually tied to sexual abuse, not neglect (like being left in the car till she got heat stroke) or corporal punishments.
I also think she learned English young but was then isolated and unable to practice it for some time, I pick this up from her story about "going back to hell" and stuff. I took this as she lived in a city and then had to live some place rural for some time. I take most of her stories as allegory for actual things n her life.
God damn. Honestly I had mostly avoided Remi - I can overlook Shiinas model knowing she's actually an early 30s girl who actually DOES have the lolibaba type body irl. Even Yuko was easier to get used to. But hearing more about Remis past, she sounds like a decent girl who has just caught a lot of shit, I might start watching her if for no other reason than to offer some small amount of support.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Random thought:
So I know Aletta Sky popped off and basically went from about 15k subs to 90k subs in about 5 months. She was following the Oceanne grind of releasing a short or two a day. I have been looking at her playboard and her average CCV is around 200-250 which doesn't seem too high for so many subs. Seems that the people consuming Shorts content don't really care about livestreams or at least they are not devoted enough to watch. Is it even worth it to go for the Shorts grind especially when the AD revenue is so low on them? Or do sponsors just look at sub numbers instead of CCV so farming subs is a good idea to get sponsors and deals?
I think Punkalopi mentioned the exact same thing you observed here. Shorts audience does not carry over to her other content particularly well. So she considers her livestream audience seperate and wanting differenent stuff from her Shorts audience.

hololive ruined /jp/

God damn. Honestly I had mostly avoided Remi - I can overlook Shiinas model knowing she's actually an early 30s girl who actually DOES have the lolibaba type body irl. Even Yuko was easier to get used to. But hearing more about Remis past, she sounds like a decent girl who has just caught a lot of shit, I might start watching her if for no other reason than to offer some small amount of support.
if you aren't embarrased by her babytalk, remi's actually the funniest phase girl. she has good comedic timing and punchlines.

niggaphil

Wemi's clipper is not well-known, and it is hard to hit with the youtube algorithm. If you want to look some of her funny moment, here you go:

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

It's just autism dude, I shared some gut feeling and some are running with it like I want shiina homeless lmao. Also Im not that spooki fag, people like him deserve helicopter rides just like the vermintide that bullied pikame. I'll just laugh my ass off if I am right.

On the short thing. Youtube seems really hellbent on having everyone make shorts by having their channels hostage, numbers be damned. There have been plenty of youtubers I follow who would never make shorts just started dropping them regularly and some have mentioned getting mails from their managers basically 'asking' them to make them to grow their channel. I think they can work for normal youtubers because a sub is a sub but do shit for livestream numbers, what seems to work is ads. The eien or whatever the fuck girls are doing good numbers and all they did was pay for ads, same thing with idol.

They should at least work a livestream integration with their shorts, make livestreamers clip a portion of the livestream as a short and have the option for the user to jump into the vod but we all know how braindead are the indians running youtube.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom