"Yubi Yubi"Inugami Korone

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
I hate the fact that I needed an account to even see a picture that isn't ant size but I finally bit the bullet. This forum shit really takes me back, keep at it niggas, you're not that bad. A bit faggy during the vesper japan arc but you turned it around.
I'll just say something that peaks my autism with all this shiina love. For lack of a better term she's a fake bitch, I was a fan during her debut but something always felt off about her, her PL shennanigans was enough to be wary and what finally confirmed it for me was her 'I don't want delinquents here' when fishman or PC jannies tried to crack down on le evil speech when she didn't have an issue before. I can tell that when shit hits the fan hard in PC and pippa brings enough heat to the company she will be the first one to throw her under the bus, followed by Rie and Yuri. I'd love to be wrong tho but many of you know what California does to a motherfucker.
TLDR Dont believe Shiina's lies
She has a great signing voice though.
I feel like you're conflating general fun delinquency with the 4chan lingo shit like retards spamming "based" etc in chat nonstop, idk. I feel like she has been pretty consistent in what she tolerates or enables from chat - don't backseat, don't be a twat, don't flood her chat with /vt/ tier lingo. She might have tolerated it before because there were no explicit rules against it but I've watched her since debut and she seems to have always had the same likes and dislikes as far as delinquency.

I try not to draw absolutes in this field anymore after ironmouse has surprised me time after time by being disingenuous and lacking integrity, but it would really surprise me to discover Shiina doing such shit.

Edit - come listen to Ewina sing Disney songs

hololive ruined /jp/

what're you lunatics talking about re: Shiina and trust?

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter
what're you lunatics talking about re: Shiina and trust?
The person that is being replied to by a bunch of people said not to believe Shiina because of her lies. I just want to know what these lies are specifically, so I can determine whether there's any merit to this warning and act accordingly.

hololive ruined /jp/

The person that is being replied to by a bunch of people said not to believe Shiina because of her lies. I just want to know what these lies are specifically, so I can determine whether there's any merit to this warning and act accordingly.
Yeah, I'm with you. What Shiina lies? I believe shiina when she said she has ugly ballerina toes. Is that a lie?

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
What are these lies?
Oh I'm looking forward to this :SelenHAHAhere:
TLDR Dont believe Shiina's lies
:incoming:I've got a fucking Danganronpa truth bullet arsenal ready for this stuff, make my day :smugpipi:

Shiina does something like a Spock-exaggeration code when she tells stories (you're seen wrath of khan right?) and occasionally it catches up and something seems off, but it's not a real lie. It's just minimum to be able to tell stories without doxxing herself.

hololive ruined /jp/

Oh I'm looking forward to this :SelenHAHAhere:

:incoming:I've got a fucking Danganronpa truth bullet arsenal ready for this stuff, make my day :smugpipi:

Shiina does something like a Spock-exaggeration code when she tells stories (you're seen wrath of khan right?) and occasionally it catches up and something seems off, but it's not a real lie. It's just minimum to be able to tell stories without doxxing herself.
Next you'll tell me Remi is lying.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I don't really understand what's happening, but speculation will get us nowhere

Meds onegai

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
🙃My archive corrupted, so here's an archive from vt.
https://mega.nz/folder/XEJi0Z6a#mkYtuhtoW6hI-4SF5R7unA
【700K ENDURANCE KARAOKE】 KIRIN SINGS BADLY UNTIL 700K SUBSCRIBERS (unarchived) - Ceres Fauna C...jpg
Here's a copy of Fauna's Unarchived Karaoke Stream
Mega Link - [700K ENDURANCE KARAOKE] KIRIN SINGS BADLY UNTIL 700K SUBSCRIBERS (unarchived)-RveRT17Fv1E.mp4 6.67 GB
Mega Link - My Archived Videos

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter
I don't really understand what's happening, but speculation will get us nowhere

Meds onegai
That's why it's imperative you place a general accusation alongside specific examples when attempting to defame a person's character. I am immediately disinclined to believe the newfriend specifically because he provided nothing except baseless accusations. If @Lurker McSpic would like to reply with something of substance, then I would be more than happy to engage in a good-faith reading of your position. I'm not here to chase you away man, but vagueposting about a vtuber's past life is some passive-aggressive twitter tier stuff that I don't find to be a particularly compelling argument lemao

wew

Male hag love!
Thats the channel in question. https://youtube.com/@kumogorogoro

The twitter post that made me realise

Oh shit. Yeah, Kumo is a dude. I came across the channel in my recommended a long time ago and listened a bit. He was shilling some Patreon ASMR stuff and I took a look. Dude's bulge was front and center on the page. I found out the hard way. At least you got that info before getting a facefull of cock.

@God's Strongest Sanalite
I've given out a lot of feels reacts here, but this one for you is probably the most legitimate. I actually know that feel bro..
yeaaaahhhhhh I had a feeling it'd be him, came across him before and had the exact same revelation. It's a shame, it's a really good model but the licky licky stuff doesn't quite sit right with you when you figure out the person behind it has a dick. FWIW, at least you could find out from their Twitter alone, I found out when I checked their Patreon and found their crossdressing photos and an audio of them literally pissing onto a microphone.

cf8e0737fdfa5d418211523c42a2467b.gif

Come on guys I could tell with only 3 seconds of them talking. The vocal fry is a big give away and all Trans girls have that weird nasally high pitch sound. I know the coomer brain gets in the way but it sounds so fake.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
I hope someone is archiving this Erina karaoke because she is fucking killing it.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
I feel like you're conflating general fun delinquency with the 4chan lingo shit like retards spamming "based" etc in chat nonstop, idk. I feel like she has been pretty consistent in what she tolerates or enables from chat - don't backseat, don't be a twat, don't flood her chat with /vt/ tier lingo. She might have tolerated it before because there were no explicit rules against it but I've watched her since debut and she seems to have always had the same likes and dislikes as far as delinquency.

I try not to draw absolutes in this field anymore after ironmouse has surprised me time after time by being disingenuous and lacking integrity, but it would really surprise me to discover Shiina doing such shit.

Edit - come listen to Ewina sing Disney songs

Like I said I'd love to be wrong but I've seen enough women's shitshows go down live and she really fits the type that flips on a dime for preservation, just look at the way the 'good' girls from vshojo flipped on nux and I don't even like the guy but they did him dirty.
Also I'm disappointed none of you niggas got the memento reference, fucking zoomers.

hololive ruined /jp/

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
But anyway, my rrat boils down to; Investors were wondering why NijiEN was so profitable but had nothing like 3D live concerts yet (they've had some café promos and shit but nothing "big" yet) . Someone in management probably rushed an announcement out (with no prior consultation) that they were doing one for EN to be broadcasted in that last NijiJP event in January. Somewhere down the line of management someone brought up that there's, "no fucking way" they could make that deadline for 3D models to be presentable on stage for of all of Obsydia (3 members), Ethyria (4), Luxiem (5), and Noctyx (4) by then. So it resulted in the cancellation announcement that followed like a while later. If I had to make an honest guess myself right now with no knowledge they are at best maybe done with Obsydia's models or in the early starting phases on Ethryia's models.
Actually, I can see this as a likely reason. Not sure if anyone here remembers ye olde events anymore but nijiJP has its share of janky 3Ds during events because they're rushing things to make them appear as scheduled even if they haven't got a proper 3D debut showcase stream where everything would've been polished and all (I think it was for pre-3d "debut" kagami hayato and kaida haru?), there has been less case of it nowadays though so there's that.

False apparently covered the wactor stuff again and jesus these girls need immediate mental help with all the paranoia they got because of a dick CEO

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
remi is a 32 yo chinese woman pretending to be a toddler malaysian.
Speaking of that I saw some rrats earlier that she had been abused or some shit and that she has a speech disorder that causes her to do her voice the way she does?
Screenshot_20230308-102324-626.png

wew

Male hag love!
Like I said I'd love to be wrong but I've seen enough women's shitshows go down live and she really fits the type that flips on a dime for preservation, just look at the way the 'good' girls from vshojo flipped on nux and I don't even like the guy but they did him dirty.
Also I'm disappointed none of you niggas got the memento reference, fucking zoomers.
This feels like spooky coming to seethe about not getting that wonton pussy.

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter
Are you going to provide any proof to back up your claims about Shiina specifically?

This feels like spooky coming to seethe about not getting that wonton pussy.
I'm beginning to think that as well.

its from one of the drinking streams. She got sloshed and said a bunch of shit about her dad. Like how she was always lonely bc he never hugged her or held her hand. she'd see other dads be affectionate with their kids but her dad never bothered.
Imagine being a dad and not showing your daughter the kind of affection most little girls want from their fathers. Must've felt awful seeing it in other families, yet unable to have it herself.

Last edited:

hololive ruined /jp/

Speaking of that I saw some rrats earlier that she had been abused or some shit and that she has a speech disorder that causes her to do her voice the way she does?
View attachment 15967
its from one of the drinking streams. She got sloshed and said a bunch of shit about her dad. Like how she was always lonely bc he never hugged her or held her hand. she'd see other dads be affectionate with their kids but her dad never bothered.

she speaks fine as lowmi. she does the babyshit to reclaim her childhood i guess.

e:

think this is the stream. comments make it look like she was sad girling it up.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
No idea if there's any weight to these theories about Shiina, but I won't believe any allegations about her until I know for a fact that Spooki's dead and buried.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom