"I'm not giving some fucking idiot bastard landlords my money anymore. No. Fuck you so much in the ass. I hate you. Go fuck yourself"Takanashi Kiara

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
The originator of the current outbreak of Minecraft fever in Phaseland is live on youtube:

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
The new Nazuna outfit is indeed amazing, but goddamn if the first hour of this stream didn't have me worried about her. Having a manic episode during her birthday stream was just plain uncomfortable to watch. To summarize:
  1. Declares she wouldn't show the outfit until she reached 30k live viewers. Clarified she wasn't joking and said her own personal God told her she had to.
  2. Decided she would find people hosting call-in streams to round up the viewers.
  3. Fails to find anyone on Twitch, so she checks NicoNico.
  4. Fails to find anyone there, so she downloads some weird Japanese app that matches you with random callers and tries to round up viewers. Gets hung up on a bunch and matched with a 13 year old. Finally throws her phone after being hung up on again and loses sound for like 5 minutes.
  5. Finally starts calming down and acting normal after she gives up and starts watching the videos Vshojo members sent her.
  6. Accidentally spoils her outfit and merchandise by showing the teaser video before her reveal.
  7. The rest of the stream has been normal so far, but you can still feel a bit of a manic edge in her personality.
Legit had my stomach in knots and I really didn't like it.

Hey, you're famous.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Still fairly young. I posted this back on the Farms, but here it is again:
View attachment 14377(Archive)
This tweet is from two years ago, so Animal is two years old now and will turn three in July.
Not sure why I was under the impression she was older. Maybe just PTSD from all the other old-ass holo-animals dying. Probably unrelated, then, unless she ate something stupid.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
How did Yuko get up so early? I missed it too but it's still goin at 4+ hours, that's a hell of a members stream :shiinastare:
Honestly idk but she is STILL FUCKING STREAMING WHAT THE FUCK lmao

From the few parts I've caught I've noticed some red flags and some drama finally brewing, will have to do vod reps and thread reps to catch up. But she started talking about her ambitions etc and in the process came off as a bit too heady imo, talking about numberfagging etc. She apparently went to school with Pokimane and was friends with another twitch whore, possible amouranth, who she is jealous of and angry that she road a wave of coomerism to riches (while Yuko is stuck pandering to pedos and 4chan autists) Some boo bros in the jidf took this as a sign she'd be willing to ditch her community entirely if it meant a cushier streaming gig. The cracks are starting to show.

Other development is we might be witnessing the birth of at least one, possibly more Henris. Some dude in chat named Nathan has apparently been getting ignored even on supachats for several consecutive streams and today a bunch of hardcore spergposts appeared in jidf about Yuko ignoring chat etc which prompted some of the other spergs to track down his twitter and post it. It's not actually clear if Nathan made the posts though since he's more of a discordtrannie, but the writing style seems to match up and he went radio silent for a while.
Must not touch the poop. Must not touch the poop. Must not touch the poop. Must not touch the poop.
:smugpipi:
Screenshot_20230222-182308-945.png
Screenshot_20230222-182322-446.png
Screenshot_20230222-182349-909.png

Ensok

Early Adopter

kestraline

Early Adopter

Lia shock collar stream with handcam starts now.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Honestly idk but she is STILL FUCKING STREAMING WHAT THE FUCK lmao

From the few parts I've caught I've noticed some red flags and some drama finally brewing, will have to do vod reps and thread reps to catch up. But she started talking about her ambitions etc and in the process came off as a bit too heady imo, talking about numberfagging etc. She apparently went to school with Pokimane and was friends with another twitch whore, possible amouranth, who she is jealous of and angry that she road a wave of coomerism to riches (while Yuko is stuck pandering to pedos and 4chan autists) Some boo bros in the jidf took this as a sign she'd be willing to ditch her community entirely if it meant a cushier streaming gig. The cracks are starting to show.
What are the chances gura is her oshi only because of her numbers? also if money is what she's after she doesn't have to pander to pedos or 4chan, she could do what canan does and earn a decent amount of money :smugrys:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Some boo bros in the jidf took this as a sign she'd be willing to ditch her community entirely if it meant a cushier streaming gig
WHOA! I heard this part but I didn't even think anything like that :whatastory:I don't think there's anything to worry about, if she wanted to go full whore she could have done it already and probably not done as well as she's doing as a vtuber.
Other development is we might be witnessing the birth of at least one, possibly more Henris
Come for the Entertaining Anime Women, stay for the Entertaining shitzos :smugpipi:
Lia shock collar stream with handcam starts now
Good, let me see current nails and paleness levels to compare to my Kusucon line ups. I think she was a Yae Miko

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

Lia shock collar stream with handcam starts now.

Lia can't show her wrist on stream *right now*, so she's wearing the collar on her neck

wew

Male hag love!
The originator of the current outbreak of Minecraft fever in Phaseland is live on youtube:

omg are they finally playing modded minecraft? I have been waiting for a corpo modded server lets play forever. Legit makes minecraft fun to watch and you can do so much more crazy shit

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Come for the Entertaining Anime Women, stay for the Entertaining shitzos :smugpipi:
Being able to generate a homegrown Henri is definitely proof that a streamer has what it takes to succeed.

Praid

Just another idiot
Some boo bros in the jidf took this as a sign she'd be willing to ditch her community entirely if it meant a cushier streaming gig.
I hope not. Despite her having some coomer content, I really like her energy on stream. She's a good entertainer. I'd much rather watch her as a vtubers then titty streamer.

Not to mention she'd basically make her current supporters into antis by dumping her community.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
omg are they finally playing modded minecraft? I have been waiting for a corpo modded server lets play forever. Legit makes minecraft fun to watch and you can do so much more crazy shit
You've been missing out. Gentoo has been playing a lot of minecraft (even offstream) and doing impromptu collabs.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
@Sithis Good luck if you're genuinely planning on going through this whole vod :whatastory:
5729472.jpg

Surprise Ina zatsudan just started. Hopefully she'll talk about some behind-the-scenes stuff from her 3D debut.

I'm a simple man and the press conference bit will never get old to me. She's addressing the allegations by Calli that she intentionally only invited Holomen with big booba to her 3D. Also that the thumbnail was done before "Ina's back" exploded.
45739273.jpg

Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
1677112700022.png

Vesper "It's just a quick zatsu" Noir

I think he spent three hours talking about Fallout New Vegas and the backstory for the character he's going to be playing on stream.

Piarro

Early Adopter
Coombaiting ghost girls aside, who are some chuubas I should check out if I want something similar to the shark? I'm losing interest in vtubers as a whole recently and I'd like to get back into it.

>inb4 pippa
lol no

What are you looking for? Someone like Goob? Someone relaxed?
Anyone that you'd consider similar and that speaks English. Hit me, I'll check em out.
You should try watching one of Vesper's zatsudan streams if you can too.
I do occasionally catch his morning zatsu, but it's become much more difficult to watch streams during work. I'll check out the others.

Last edited:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
I think he spent three hours talking about Fallout New Vegas and the backstory for the character he's going to be playing on stream.
I think it was probably a lot more than that, although I was popping in and out.

Praid

Just another idiot
Coombaiting ghost girls aside, who are some chuubas I should check out if I want something similar to the shark? I'm losing interest in vtubers as a whole recently and I'd like to get back into it.

>inb4 pippa
lol no
What are you looking for? Someone like Goob? Someone relaxed?

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

>inb4 pippa
lol no
  • If kusogaki is what you're looking for then Shondo/Shadow or Remi. They're pretty yabai, and shondo has dedicated clippers on YT.
  • Also there's the thread's approved jewtuber brit Rin Penrose (yuko's genmate) and I have to agree she's pretty funny.
  • You should try watching one of Vesper's zatsudan streams if you can too.
  • Finally, there's Proctor's favorite waifu, Kirshe (pippa adjacent)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom