"Honestly Kirsche's fish blowjob audio legit got me hard irl. Sakana's tiny Californian balls must be churning with cum ready for that whore mouth"The Proctor

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
@Sithis Good luck if you're genuinely planning on going through this whole vod :whatastory:
View attachment 14383

Surprise Ina zatsudan just started. Hopefully she'll talk about some behind-the-scenes stuff from her 3D debut.

I'm a simple man and the press conference bit will never get old to me. She's addressing the allegations by Calli that she intentionally only invited Holomen with big booba to her 3D. Also that the thumbnail was done before "Ina's back" exploded.
View attachment 14385

Apparently the reason she didn't sing Violet is because it was planned before Violet existed.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Coombaiting ghost girls aside, who are some chuubas I should check out if I want something similar to the shark? I'm losing interest in vtubers as a whole recently and I'd like to get back into it.
If you can get past the intentional loli voice, Fallenshadow is a fantastic pick if you like brats. She's much more..."problematic" than the shark but if you're into that humor, it hits. Shondopilled Individuals is her dedicated clipper and they upload every single day.

I'll shill this clip until I die.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Uno with Feesh and others is still going

wew

Male hag love!
You've been missing out. Gentoo has been playing a lot of minecraft (even offstream) and doing impromptu collabs.

:shiinastare: I stop watching streams for a week and Shiina makes that good autism content. I hope one of the girls on the server goes insane and makes fucked up machines and weird shit.
damn it now I want to host my own server and pull an old SipsCo and be evil corpo man

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Coombaiting ghost girls aside, who are some chuubas I should check out if I want something similar to the shark? I'm losing interest in vtubers as a whole recently and I'd like to get back into it.
She's not exactly similar, but Gura and Fauna mesh very well and Fauna is a treasure on her own merits, a surprisingly sweaty gamer and low-key troll underneath her refined façade.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
:shiinastare: I stop watching streams for a week and Shiina makes that good autism content. I hope one of the girls on the server goes insane and makes fucked up machines and weird shit.
damn it now I want to host my own server and pull an old SipsCo and be evil corpo man
I used to co-host old servers with one of my friends like 10 years ago (when i had actual friends) and it is one of the coolest experiences.
The problem with modded meinkraft is that the best experience is when everyone starts at the same time from scratch, otherwise there's always one obsessed fag with infinite resources who just gives out free shit/fucks with everyone else.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Guys...don't be alarmed, but I think Lia might be retarded.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
otherwise there's always one obsessed fag with infinite resources who just gives out free shit/fucks with everyone else.

wait what ive never played with you before

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
What are the chances gura is her oshi only because of her numbers? also if money is what she's after she doesn't have to pander to pedos or 4chan, she could do what canan does and earn a decent amount of money :smugrys:
I'm sure that plus the cute and funny thing. Yuko isn't exaggerating she really is a degen with her own fucked up n-h favorites list. But she didn't recognize the gooming meme, and I suspect she does have that element of liking Gura but wanting to be "better than Gura".

WHOA! I heard this part but I didn't even think anything like that :whatastory:I don't think there's anything to worry about, if she wanted to go full whore she could have done it already and probably not done as well as she's doing as a vtuber.

Come for the Entertaining Anime Women, stay for the Entertaining shitzos :smugpipi:
I think her community forgets, she has a trajectory ideal, and they are just helping her reach it lmao her goal isn't to stay a 3 view her whole career where she personally entertains chats fantasies it's to be bigger than even Gura. At that point I hate to say it but yeah I think she'll choose the money, hell, I would.
At least we have new Henri's for Nolan to fight at the end of days.

>inb4 pippa
lol no
Similar to Gura? I mean there are other holo chuubas that I would say would probably be the closest experience. Gura has a very unique thing because she's like this far off distant celebrity at this point but when she's in her element she's hilarious and a very entertaining streamer who actually gets things done.
I love watching Katta and think everyone should watch Katta but she doesn't really put on the same entertainment, her entertainment is more in watching her developing menhera episodes and teasing her while listening to her road rage.

Maybe Pochi from idol EN? Her streams have a different pace and flavor to them than gooba but she is much, much less openly degen than the others in her branch and is more cutesy wholesome type GFE like that Gura provided.
She's playing Holocure now

If you can get past the intentional loli voice, Fallenshadow is a fantastic pick if you like brats. She's much more..."problematic" than the shark but if you're into that humor, it hits. Shondopilled Individuals is her dedicated clipper and they upload every single day.

I'll shill this clip until I die.

Interestingly enough, fallenshadow has been pushed a lot as a purported new idolen gen 2 pick

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Lia zap enjoyers eating good tonight.

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
What are the chances gura is her oshi only because of her numbers? also if money is what she's after she doesn't have to pander to pedos or 4chan, she could do what canan does and earn a decent amount of money :smugrys:

Gura being her oshi in order to try and poach some of her fanbase isn't the most insane theory i have heard.

RiverBear

None. Zilch. Zero
Take it from me.
Anytime I watch someone who is heralded as the 2nd coming of Gura, I try to watch and go "I could just watch Gura instead" and do exactly that.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Lia zap enjoyers eating good tonight.
I love these streams, not because I think the clips are funny or that Lia's sense of humor is good, but because it's cathartic seeing her suffer after everything she's put me through.

Piarro

Early Adopter
She's not exactly similar, but Gura and Fauna mesh very well and Fauna is a treasure on her own merits, a surprisingly sweaty gamer and low-key troll underneath her refined façade.
I do enjoy myself some kirin from time to time, but I need to be in a specific mood.
None. Zilch. Zero
Take it from me.
Anytime I watch someone who is heralded as the 2nd coming of Gura, I try to watch and go "I could just watch Gura instead" and do exactly that.
Part of the problem is that /vt/ says everyone is "gura killer". They said it about Bae because of her model before she debuted.
I do fear that you are right.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
she could do what canan does and earn a decent amount of money
She doesn't have the equipment to do what Canan does :smugpipi: Wut? I mean the 90K audio equipment!
who are some chuubas I should check out if I want something similar to the shark?
Panko
https://www.youtube.com/@komachipanko/streams
I think her community forgets, she has a trajectory ideal, and they are just helping her reach it lmao her goal isn't to stay a 3 view her whole career where she personally entertains chats fantasies it's to be bigger than even Gura. At that point I hate to say it but yeah I think she'll choose the money, hell, I would.
At least we have new Henri's for Nolan to fight at the end of days.
Yeah, I think it should be a given that smaller Vtubers would take chance to join Hololive or such and viewers should be happy for them if that happens.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
None. Zilch. Zero
Take it from me.
The shark just hits differently than anyone else. It's difficult to articulate why, she's just relaxing and puts a smile on your face.

RiverBear

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
She doesn't have the equipment to do what Canan does :smugpipi: Wut? I mean the 90K audio equipment!

Panko
https://www.youtube.com/@komachipanko/streams

Yeah, I think it should be a given that smaller Vtubers would take chance to join Hololive or such and viewers should be happy for them if that happens.
If she didn't stream only at eurofag hours I'd probably be a ringodachi tbh.

I was going to make a joke about how I don't have to worry about Katta going to hololive then I remembered she's probably going to be leaving anyway to do irl stuff and oh god I'm going to unironically start goslingposting
1677015658847959.png

ViolentNugget

Confirmed Unicorn
Can I post bestiality art of holomems on here? I don't think the rules has anything against that

Edit: I'm asking this because I have a few horse "art" I want to post on here

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

small clip of Sena's serial killer stream. Find out why popping pussy is not a reason to kill a hoe!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom