Status
Not open for further replies.

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
How old is animal again?
Still fairly young. I posted this back on the Farms, but here it is again:
animal puppy.PNG(Archive)
This tweet is from two years ago, so Animal is two years old now and will turn three in July.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

I'm expecting at least three solid hours for Assault on the Control Room. It's not the most difficult level but it is physically the longest in the entire franchise if you don't skip any areas which Sava obviously won't do.

This is probably gonna be true. Currently she's been fighting like hell to beat this sword elite and his shield buddies, can't land a grenade to save her life. The one time she manages to kill sword guy, she jumps right off the fucking map :SelenHAHAhere:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
"Could you imagine, I uh, I think about this like at least once a month, could you imagine how much a classic western dragon, y'know, like the one that hoards gold and sleeps on it, would uh, would hate crypto?"

This man held an office job for nine years.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Ensok

Early Adopter
This is probably gonna be true. Currently she's been fighting like hell to beat this sword elite and his shield buddies, can't land a grenade to save her life. The one time she manages to kill sword guy, she jumps right off the fucking map :SelenHAHAhere:
She also has a unique difficulty with Hunters.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
I was going to make joke about Froots nomination for best battle royal must be about her starting fight on twitter
Battle Royale happened some time ago in her bedroom while her husband was deployed. :panik:

You don’t understand fair use. Playing clips or using images in the background while you talk about something related to vtuber drama is not transformative by any stretch of the imagination.
It is transformative. Debate, critique, hell even "reactions" can be protected under copyright.

Some of you fucker's take on this copyright thing depresses me .

Last edited:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
She also has a unique difficulty with Hunters.
She had the perfect opportunity to take one of them out with a charge shot to the back but completely whiffed it by firing normally instead. Thankfully she defeated them by running away like a pussy.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
It is transformative. Debate, critique, hell even "reactions" can be protected under copyright.

Some of you fuckers depresses me when it comes to this whole copyright abuse thing.
Fair use is a multifactor balancing test, there's a big gap between "possibly fair use" and "definitely fair use" that won't be crossed until a judge writes their opinion, and by that time you'll have spent somewhere in the 5 figures on legal fees.

Kalion

:)
Spicy latina (say latinx and she'll kill you) priestess Maria Paradisia is answering marshmallows:

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Sava spends nearly 15 minutes talking about her throwing up habits.

Why can I never find a normal woman?
Don't give up, you can fix her.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
>he's going to play through New Vegas in one sitting
>legion playthrough
>low int
This old nigga is gonna fucking die.

"the legion is too spicy for some people"
*looks left*
*looks right*
"ave"

"liquid richard thank you for the superchat"

Last edited:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Don't give up, you can fix her.

'I started out looking for a wife, and ended up with a thriving psychotherapy business' - hang on lemmie write this down, there's a best-selling light novel in here somewhere.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
You know I expect Discordfags to support this but am surprised some people here are onboard, rather pathetic.

As for Anycolor, wtf is going on with them. First Khyo and now False, both for the same bs reason, very strange. Why are they doing this?

I'm surprised too. I've never gave a single view to any one of them, but I'll be dead before you find me supporting a corporation over an individual.

Sava spends nearly 15 minutes talking about her throwing up habits.

Why can I never find a normal woman?

There isn't such a thing as a normal woman

"Normal"
"Vtuber"

Pick one.

Again, normal =/= woman.
If you like any woman, just ensure she's not batshit crazy and you'll be okay.

Ensok

Early Adopter
Sava literally just trying to speed through as much of the level as she can now on a Ghost.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Sava literally just trying to speed through as much of the level as she can now on a Ghost.
She just got out of it for a second and an Elite immediately tries to steal it from her :kaelalaugh:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
I pity whoever has to interpret Nazuna's latest manic episodes if she ever does ask for help.

"Man maybe we shouldn't have taken on a manic spaz that torpedo'd her golden ticket because she couldn't sit on her hands for a week."

I will personally make fun of anyone who applies to be a janny.

You mock me but I have priority access to the oshis.

100% not going to provoke antis at all ever, definitely not ever

We'll see. :chaos:

They need a wrangler for the Mods though. Fishman, make sure to get some extra ones for spares, it might become very stressful for them if they get out of line. :annoyedpippa: Just delete TOS violations jannys, you're not cute, you're not funny you're not a manager and you're not smarter then the Vtuber.

I am the only line of defense they ever need.

Still fairly young. I posted this back on the Farms, but here it is again:
View attachment 14377(Archive)
This tweet is from two years ago, so Animal is two years old now and will turn three in July.

If anything happened to this cute dog I will kill everyone involved.
"Could you imagine, I uh, I think about this like at least once a month, could you imagine how much a classic western dragon, y'know, like the one that hoards gold and sleeps on it, would uh, would hate crypto?"

This man held an office job for nine years.

Conversely, I'd imagine Lofwyr probably has an insane NFT collection.

Ensok

Early Adopter

Stunned But Dumb

I am very glad to see more Nasa clips and simply wanted to share

kestraline

Early Adopter
Caramel Idol is streaming L4D2 today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom