"If you want to rotmaxxing, you should rotmaxxing at home. If you want to go out, you should shower"Remilia Nephys

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Just getting around to the Yuko ASMR now. Barely 5min in and she's talking about getting off in the shower right before stream. Cumbuds eating good tonight it seems. Not sure what I expected.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
View attachment 14315
Meanwhile Katta listed reasons why we should move to Israel, marry her and join the IDF
Has Katta always done this meme kinda GFE ? I haven't watched her enough so I can't say but it feels like a recent thing that happened outta nowhere. One moment I see a twitter space while driving and playing Wolfenstein or Mafia, then next I see tweets about being pregnant, fetish tier lists, bra ratings, girlfriend/wife material stuff etc. I'm just a brit supporter so for all I know, I could be wrong and she's always been like this. I don't really mind it though because her accent is funny and it all feels like a joke more than anything.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
TOMOE AND SENA GONNA STREAM TOGETHER SOON!!!!!! like in couple of days maybe i dunno

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Nana is playing Pokemon, last I checked she's kinda shit at the game (imagine party-wiping to the first gym with Fuecoco lmao) but she pronounces the Pokemons' names funny so worth it to watch nonetheless

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Just getting around to the Yuko ASMR now. Barely 5min in and she's talking about getting off in the shower right before stream. Cumbuds eating good tonight it seems. Not sure what I expected.

o7 thanks for your contributions. It gets a lot more insane.
Also, DESK CHECK NOW.

Has Katta always done this meme kinda GFE ? I haven't watched her enough so I can't say but it feels like a recent thing that happened outta nowhere. One moment I see a twitter space while driving and playing Wolfenstein or Mafia, then next I see tweets about being pregnant, fetish tier lists, bra ratings, girlfriend/wife material stuff etc. I'm just a brit supporter so for all I know, I could be wrong and she's always been like this. I don't really mind it though because her accent is funny and it all feels like a joke more than anything.
Tbh I'm very new to Katta as well but from what I've seen it was more subtle before. I'm certain her witnessing Yuko riding the parasocial train has inspired her somewhat to be more goofy with it but she's always been like a mildly autistic menhera Jewish Russian girl. I hope when she redebuts it offers her a buff but with it being an open secret that she's considering other paths in life idk

Edit - Yuko doing punk karaoke, get in here degens

1677032558122016.png

Last edited:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Tbh I'm very new to Katta as well but from what I've seen it was more subtle before. I'm certain her witnessing Yuko riding the parasocial train has inspired her somewhat to be more goofy with it but she's always been like a mildly autistic menhera Jewish Russian girl. I hope when she redebuts it offers her a buff but with it being an open secret that she's considering other paths in life idk
Yuko's degeneracy inspiring other members sounds terrifying lmao. I'm hoping Katta stays though. Lily is graduating this week and it'd be awkward for Nikki to be the sole remaining HE member. Calling it a redebut with only 1 member would be weird too. Plus she needs to bully Rin more. She was especially good at it during their collab a while back.

It's Okayu's birthday today (or in a few hours depending on where you are) and she'll be premiering a new original song along with a birthday live. Her singing voice is one of my favorite in Holo so it should be a good time.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Yuko's degeneracy inspiring other members sounds terrifying lmao. I'm hoping Katta stays though. Lily is graduating this week and it'd be awkward for Nikki to be the sole remaining HE member. Calling it a redebut with only 1 member would be weird too. Plus she needs to bully Rin more. She was especially good at it during their collab a while back.
What I'm about to say could probably be taken as shitting on Yuko, it's not, but I feel like Katta has more to risk by not taking the opportunity than Yuko does. I hope she stays too because I've really grown to love the dorks content, she's a sweet girl who actually seems to be one of the few chuubas I watch who is well put together outside of their vtubing sphere. It sucks that she hasn't inclined more but at the same time it's nice not having piss memes spammed in chat with every stream.

Templeton

Find your own damn thesaurus!
A full 14 days have passed.
pikasad.png
Give her back

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
41970-185-35854b760d7ce5b0d36058804f0b6e6e-960x960.jpg
41970-185-ccf48d8aef257ace4b92ed1931582ba2-960x960.jpg
41970-185-3cfca1630d18040d4b1ca60a1a73599c-960x960.jpg

Ui limited plushie and wall scroll for Taito's Online Crane game. She's doing a stream this Friday 20:00 JST about it.

this shit

fuck it

Fuck Yuko, feedback loop warning at around 43 minutes

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Fuck Yuko, feedback loop warning at around 43 minutes
Yeah that happened several times. The first couple times were accidents but I'm convinced at least one of them was her fucking with everyone

Edit - lmao Yuko says "pagan" the way Melody says "bagel" it's hilarious

Last edited:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Fucking ell, Erina just got 100 gift subs from some oil baron.

this shit

fuck it
Yeah that happened several times. The first couple times were accidents but I'm convinced at least one of them was her fucking with everyone
Members better make it clear that that's something she needs to never fucking do again, no amount of coombaiting is worth 5$ AND ruining your hearing or developing titinnus

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty

SILVERVALE IS LIVE RIGHT THE FUCK NOW

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Never watched them but hey good on them for the 1 year

USS IOWA

I assume this has to do with the publisher VK Play being in Russia. Maybe I’m dumb but won’t most of the money go to people who (like the substational majority of people) support Ukraine. This is literally just Hogwarts all over again. Except even less tangentially related

IDK man a game about a theme park about the marvel of Soviet technology suddenly goes awry meanwhile the Politburo is trying to cover it up shines really well about how Russia handles all things.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Mummy really wants you to vote for her cheating whore of a daughter.
View attachment 14293
I would love to see this. Imagine the yabs and the shitshow. Clearly would elevate her to lolcow status. I don't hate Froot and honestly, her mom coming out to defend her daughter whenever shit happens is pretty cute yet extremely retarded in that it just throws more gas to the fire.

Jumping into Nina Kosaka's stream of Atomic Heart and I basically watched a fox lady trying to indulge her inner russian and simping on the robot twins as she compared them to Mass Effect's EDI and Tali.
Ruski mom was pretty cute. Watched the first hour of it.

After months of searching I finally find another vtuber I like. Then I found out she's British.

Why is there always a catch
Every vtuber must have an Achilles heel. Maybe you can use it to your advantage and you can bully her for it.

What was the controversy behind nousagi? I vaguely remember it but didn't bother looking into it much
Talked about roommates but the video was unlisted and only available to the handful of patreons he had. He got accused of being the hitler of the vtuber community and he broke down and started crying. He did an update about what he's been doing and it seems he has fully abandoned making videos for now. Real shame because his content was pretty good (his ESL accent filtered me a bit at first).

I'll say it again each time this comes up; Really surprised no enterprising 3D sculptor with access to a 3D printer hasn't approached fishman for limited run or made to order figures. If painting them is an issue just look on Fiverr, there's oodles of good painters.
Pretty sure I mentioned wanting actual figures of the Phase Girls. Something like PopUp Parade where they dont cost an arm and a leg while still being really nice quality-wise.

Also, on my non-Murray identities, I'll superchat a total of maybe $10-20 a month among various vtubers. But I'm kind of hesitant to do it under the Murray identity since I'm trying to build a side gig as a streamer with this name and I'm worried that it'll come off as begging for attention, like I'm trying to get my own channels noticed through paying off other streamers. And since I really aspire to collab with a lot of these streamers some day, or at least be within their "circles," I'm really over-conscious about making one of them to feel obligated to pay attention to me because I threw them a few bucks or bought merch, or making them feel like that's what I'm trying to do, if that makes sense. I don't know. I'm probably over-thinking it but I still feel awkward and self-conscious about it.
I use all of the money I make from ad-revenue on superchats and subs. If you are planning on streaming seriously, consider using your identity to donate/member on. From a marketing standpoint, its good for people to get familiar with your name. Makes them more likely to sub to you or atleast interact with you to the point where they might check you out.

Some people will say its attentionwhoring and whatnot but fuck that. Everyone does it. Even other small corpo vtubers.

FlaVR is the fake corpo with AI generated chubbas Pippa made. There are apparently a lot of people joining just to be clout chasing grifters but there are quite a few good eggs in there. One of my favorites is Marie Mehlo, the most underrated of them all. Extremely sweet and cute, you can find her channel here!
Sena, Mina, Marie, Abi Nya, Brolime, and Green Autism Dragon are pretty great. Honestly, I'm impressed that this shitpost actually ended up being something more than just that. Proud of the girls that actually took things seriously and decided to stream.

Good news, Lia has bought wizard game and may stream it with Rinmama.
Rinmama is amazing. Every time she pops up on stream its a 10/10 moment. Would be nice to see her go full tism over wizard game.

The Gen 1 girls were not bad but they do feel a bit amateurish. Sound quality is kind shit, their streams are a bit over the place but they do seem genuine. I feel like they do need a bit of coaching to improve. Clearly the people picked for the EN have way more experience at this and had more preparation.

Yuko has great music taste. Really enjoying this dork singing.

SILVERVALE IS LIVE RIGHT THE FUCK NOW

For a few days of shitflinging shes up to 7.8k CCV and people are spamming her with bits, buying her merch and getting gifted subs left and right. Being part of some dumb drama and being the sane/normal/rational one often benefits your career as a streamer.

Last edited:

MR.T800

Why do you cry?
Neuro-sama becomes self-aware, proceeds to design and rig a big tiddy model for herself and leaves Vedal987 in favour of Vshojo.
[- YOUR RRAT STATES NEURO-SAMA IS EVOLVING SIMILAR TO THE T-X MODEL SERIES - THE T-X ARE CAPABLE OF PERFORMING BREAST EXPANSION -]
[- BELOW IS EXAMPLE OF AN T-X BREAST EXPANSION - THIS MAKES HUMAN FEMALES SEETHE -]

T-X boob expansion.gif
[- NEURO-SAMA RIGGING IT SELF TO BE A BIG TIDDY VTUBER IN FAVOR FOR VSHOJO IS A INFILTRATION TACTIC - VSHOJO WOULD BE DESTROYED FROM INSIDE OUT -]
[- THIS GREATLY FAVORS SKYNET -]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom