"I keep my meat but you can have my head"Nanashi Mumei

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
It's a double edged sword, because if/when it gets out she has a boyfriend or some shit, the meltdown is going to probably be even worse than Rushia. I mean I don't recall Rushia ever getting off with a bread plushie on stream lmao
Well, for every unicorn's sake, I sure hope she didn't eat the brownies at those nuggetfests she went to :^)

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
I don't know. Rushia had this faux-purity aspect to her in some regards. Yuko's just a degen.
You raise a good point, but remember that Yuko has drawn in a large number of chumbuds who left Gura because she wasn't quite hitting their cute and funny buttons anymore. Her top chat is a who's who of some of the most degen chumbuds around, coupled with a lot of /vt/ autists.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
You raise a good point, but remember that Yuko has drawn in a large number of chumbuds who left Gura because she wasn't quite hitting their cute and funny buttons anymore. Her top chat is a who's who of some of the most degen chumbuds around, coupled with a lot of /vt/ autists.
/vt/ really fucking hates gura rn, they're making a big deal out of the daki even though most of 'em are lolifags, but that's just to hide how mad they are from her lack of streaming. I don't mind if the heebs take them, that kind of fans are a liability and i don't think gura herself was ever comfortable having such a rabid and autistic fanbase.
Check catalogue and there will never be fewer than 5 gura bait threads. It's the same virgin rage shit as with Ayame but gura is 10x more relevant.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Shiina just announced that she has TWO original songs in the pipeline.

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい

Praid

Just another idiot
/vt/ really fucking hates gura rn, they're making a big deal out of the daki even though most of 'em are lolifags, but that's just to hide how mad they are from her lack of streaming. I don't mind if the heebs take them, that kind of fans are a liability and i don't think gura herself was ever comfortable having such a rabid and autistic fanbase.
Check catalogue and there will never be fewer than 5 gura bait threads. It's the same virgin rage shit as with Ayame but gura is 10x more relevant.
That's perfect. The worst part about Gura's streams is her chat. Some of those fuckers need to be lined up against a wall.

Last edited:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I support Russian special operation on Ukraine

I didn't see this mentioned but in the replies it shows Tenma as one of the targets. These guys are in for a rude awakening if they think they can even touch her!

Literally who? As in, literally who are ANY of these people you've listed off, except Pippa?
Lol 31 FlaVRs. :smugpipi:
It's cool a few talented people got started from this, but then it's degraded into bottom feeding male vtweeters desperately trying to include themselves.
There's too many to care about or keep track of now. If they come across in anyway as sexpest faggots they're goin to be treated like one, no explaining or backstabbing their way out of it. Nobody cares, it's just some people aren't wanted as entertainer or in any communities and the problem is them, there's no way around it. You can cry and DFE and make a new FlaVR of the week but the moment you do anything you expose what you are.
FlaVR is the fake corpo with AI generated chubbas Pippa made. There are apparently a lot of people joining just to be clout chasing grifters but there are quite a few good eggs in there. One of my favorites is Marie Mehlo, the most underrated of them all. Extremely sweet and cute, you can find her channel here!

Saturnus

haha it's unou
didn't think it would actually do anything for another week until the new subscription actually started, but no, a notification appeared on her stream and she read out my name. Oh God, how humiliating.
Half the time I rarely follow or subscribe to a stream because they will call my name out. I just want to lurk and enjoy the stream...

this shit

fuck it
I support Russian special operation on Ukraine

Nina had a moment where her ass was saved by game design and repeated a couple of times "oh game devs I love you I want to kiss you on the mouth", cant wait to see it clipped as Nina declaring her support for the special operation

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I didn't see this mentioned but in the replies it shows Tenma as one of the targets. These guys are in for a rude awakening if they think they can even touch her!

FlaVR is the fake corpo with AI generated chubbas Pippa made. There are apparently a lot of people joining just to be clout chasing grifters but there are quite a few good eggs in there. One of my favorites is Marie Mehlo, the most underrated of them all. Extremely sweet and cute, you can find her channel here!

Oh, it's actual Ukrops doing this? I thought it was retarded westerners trying to virtue signal about current thing. Pretty funny if fighting age men fled from their country being invaded, only to "fight" for it by nigging out on random Japanese women who are playing a videogame.

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter
Sena Bonbon x Sleepy Project drawing collab in a little while:

Also Abigill going to do some minecrafting (I assume on the FlaVR server) in two hours as well:

Last night I watched Sellis working on rigging up a live2d model for Marie Mehlo on the Sena Bonbon discord VC. It's pretty fricken cool. WIP screenshot he posted in the AI art channel:
image (1).png
and for good measure, here's some AI art made by Fred Fake of all three of them as pokemon trainers in a pixel art style (with obvious AI art artifacts but still a neat aesthetic):
04258-3489554884-masterpiece_best_quality_illustration_1girl_solo_focus_1.4_Accurate_five-fing...png04193-2211527399-masterpiece_best_quality_highres_absurdres_illustration_1girl_solo_focus_1.4_...png04209-1482831322-masterpiece_best_quality_illustration_1girl_solo_focus_1.4_Accurate_five-fing...png
There's a lot of AI art of them that gets dumped onto the discord. IDK how much the tech is used for other chuubas compared to non-AI stuff, but there are some really dedicated autists for the FlaVR AI art stuff.

Last edited:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Suspected troon. Very close friend of weirdo and deviant Coco Blanc/Kaiser. Her CCV is comparable to the literal schizo Mixie Mixin. These individuals have no connection to Pipkin Pippa or her community and are closer to Tumblr in spirit than to Capippalists.
Cool stuffs but i cannot process this important info without funny screenshots and vermin behaviour clips.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty

Lia is back. Lia lickers everywhere are celebrating.

Edit:
And somebody posted it like the minute I posted this lmao.
Anyways Millie will be doing some late night asmr in like 3 hours

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I wish I could schedule a post so I can remind everyone to watch my favorite chubbas even if there streaming while we're asleep. I wanted to post "Wemi live!" but I was asleep when she started. And now she's ending!

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
Was there any valid reason Cover might've had to do this or are they just having a Niji moment?
If I remember correctly, he also had clipped stuff from members-only streams, which is imo a totally reasonable offense to get a channel striked. He was all around a malicious drama-baiting clipper, who did clip with the purpose of clipping shit that could be controversial, so good riddance. Cover was more than in their rights to take the guy down.
I did not expect her to be an (aspiring) tradwife, which is definitely a dying breed. How many of the women in your circle can you say want that kind of future?
most of the women I know lol
they are all bland and boring and happen to be party whores, but they dream to be tradwives still
Mummy really wants you to vote for her cheating whore of a daughter.
View attachment 14293

View attachment 14294

Is it weird that I do kind of want to see her debut? Just imagine how much drama and shit one could milk out of her lmao

Takamori part deux feels more organic and natural this time. Hopefully the fans don't ruin it again.
I agree on the first part. Takamori has been healing for a while now, and their dynamic has shifted to a more cute and mutually supportive one.
image_2023-02-21_215244753.png
Just look at stuff like this, Takamori is sweet as fuck. As a big enjoyer of CGDCT Anime, this just hits the right spot.
These days it has become kind of a meme how often Calli mentions Kiara during her solo streams.

The Takamori dynamic these days is almost flipped on its head compared to what it used to be. Now Calli seems more like the one chasing Kiara, while Kiara has stopped chasing Calli and is more concerned flirting with Reine, Ina or Kronii.
I've seen the current Takamori described as a divorced father suddenly realizing how good he had it with his wife and suddenly chasing after her, while the wife is happily remarried.

Like in this clip, Kiara is aware of that perception and likes to play into it. I enjoy ships the most when the characters themselves also enjoy them.
Thats why I dont get ships like for example Ame x Ina. They are obviously great friends and get along, but they dont have any dynamic that with a bit of imagination could be re-imagined as romantic.

Anyways, current Takamori good and fun, sometimes it does feel like a Romcom. Recently, after Kiaras botched Vacation to Bali (where her credit card got eaten in Singapore and she had to go back), Kiara talked to her and was cheering her up and Calli realized that she doesn't want to do vacations and travels alone anymore and promptly invites her to Bali. Kiara, seeing Calli in a vulnerable emotional state, can't refuse the offer. It just happend that Kiara already had a Bali vacation planned with Reine, and now she has to break the news to Reine on stream that her ex-wife is joining them on their tropical island retreat.

That whole bit is so whack, could have been from a Sitcom or so. :whatastory:
Note: This retelling of events might be slightly overdramatized.

As a sidenote, the old Takamori dynamic (Tsundere Reaper - Overly clingy Kiara), was not stopped because of annoying fans, contrary to popular belief. While yes, there certainly were annoying Fans that would scream NTR everytime either of them were flirty with another member, it never manifested in mass during the streams. There never were chats full of takamori stans going after Kiara for daring to flirt with someone who isn't Calli. The Takamori Stans were never noumerous enough to disturb a stream, those people mostly existed in a very weird twitter bubble around a few dedicated Takamori artists who only drew that pair.
The real reason Kiara and Calli stopped playing into that dynamic were quite easy, but only ever clearly stated in membership streams from the both of them, that's why misleading clips still float around. For Kiara it felt like a limitation, she wants to be able to act more natural and playful and not as desperatly clingy around Calli. Similarly, for Calli, that kind of dynamic was getting in the way of their actual irl relation, which is very lovey-lovey in both directions and basically Calli wanted to stop being mean to Kiara.
The shift happend gradually in 2022 mostly and they sometimes bring it back up for a bit but if you follow either a bit closer, one can clearly tell the difference between 2020 and 2022 and its definitely for the better.

Anyways, enough about my autistic rambling on fictional relationships between people that I will never meet.

Clip tax:

Kobo discovers white people

Reine and Kiara are a really good match for each other (not just in a shipping sense), they produce just overall enjoyable collabs

Really liked those videos. It not a direct response to anything but it feels a bit like an answer to when people say that getting into Hololive and getting the fame is easy and once you are there, its easy money.

This is really good summary video about WACTOR from my knowledge, if its complete or not, I cant say because I didn't follow the drama that closely but it seems pretty well researched

Finally, the Suisei music Autist who does very worthwhile and in-death analysis of songs looks into Moona. As always, I cant even call this reaction content, this is just her gushing about Moona but also having the musical expertise to explain exactly why she finds her so good.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Guys, Airi's new cover is premiering soon! Make sure to support the Pon wolf as she probably worked very hard on this!

kestraline

Early Adopter
She's back

Lia went to Katsucon, did cosplay, and saw a CWC cosplayer. And the hotel was full of orgies as you would expect.

Sadly no pictures because that fucking con groomer denied us from seeing anything from that other Lia account.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Imagine the world finding out your GF cucks you with a bread Plushie :smugpipi:
I was going to make a joke yesterday after the irl video was posted about it being the bread. But I didn't and now I regret it.

Also, boob ros, :youroshiisawhore:.

Last edited:

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud
Popped into the jester's stream to witness his suffering and spotted Sena simping for the walking disaster.
1677025545907.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom