"And what is Mystique's power? Oh she's a shape-shifter? That's not a good name then, her name should be... 'Shapely' huhhuhhuhuhhaHAHAAGHsnort"Amiya Aranha

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer
Asmongold watched Depressed Nousagi, and subbed to him. Imagine how fucking great that would've been for DN if he didn't fuck up.

What was the controversy behind nousagi? I vaguely remember it but didn't bother looking into it much

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
View attachment 14301
Meme relating to Jubilee Jonagold of FlaVR. Suspected troon. Very close friend of weirdo and deviant Coco Blanc/Kaiser. Her CCV is comparable to the literal schizo Mixie Mixin. These individuals have no connection to Pipkin Pippa or her community and are closer to Tumblr in spirit than to Capippalists.

Literally who? As in, literally who are ANY of these people you've listed off, except Pippa?
Lol 31 FlaVRs. :smugpipi:
It's cool a few talented people got started from this, but then it's degraded into bottom feeding male vtweeters desperately trying to include themselves.
There's too many to care about or keep track of now. If they come across in anyway as sexpest faggots they're goin to be treated like one, no explaining or backstabbing their way out of it. Nobody cares, it's just some people aren't wanted as entertainer or in any communities and the problem is them, there's no way around it. You can cry and DFE and make a new FlaVR of the week but the moment you do anything you expose what you are.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
What was the controversy behind nousagi? I vaguely remember it but didn't bother looking into it much
He made Patreon content discussing hologirls' roommates, Twitter flipped shit, and he promptly folded like a house of cards.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
People started to criticize him putting doxx videos behind the Patreon paywall. Some were outright lying, accusing him of putting full doxxes there - faces, addresses, job places, which he didn't actually do. He deleted Patreon (making himself impossible to defend against lies), and later cried on stream, promising to get out of the vtubing scene.

There was info in his Patreon videos that didn't paint him in a good light - old Keekihime stuff.
People here later found his PL (Avalanche XL), where he did couple of streams and uploaded videos even after DN drama. Right now he allegedly went to study and put covering vtubers on hiatus, I think.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Uh oh..... Yuko.....she's good at asmr....it's good
yukoasmrohno.PNG

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Someone needs to make Atomic Hogwarts.

Fish bad

Resident Lateposter

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I'll say it again each time this comes up; Really surprised no enterprising 3D sculptor with access to a 3D printer hasn't approached fishman for limited run or made to order figures. If painting them is an issue just look on Fiverr, there's oodles of good painters.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Yuko took the spats off :pippasquish: and not a single gay ass janny made a peep!
Memaw takes notes: Tell Xalabussy to stfu in the members ASMR :smugpipi:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Yuko took the spats off :pippasquish: and not a single gay ass janny made a peep!
Dude if this is just a regular members stream she's gonna have to go ProjektMelody for the spicy ASMR

Piarro

Early Adopter

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Dude if this is just a regular members stream she's gonna have to go ProjektMelody for the spicy ASMR
She's somehow managed to fuse Rushia's GFE (minus the yandere aspect) with Okayu's horny teasing. I simply kneel to jewcorp and the sheer amount of money Yuko alone is going to make them.
:botanshrug:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
On that note. Do any of you guys actually donate? Merch I can understand, memberships too, but SC just seems kinda pointless to me. I guess I don't get the appeal.

Some thoughts on this topic recently. So someone gifted me a Twitter sub to Kirsche last month. Today I saw that there were seven days left and I thought the entertainment was worth the :5bux: so I renewed the subscription. I didn't think it would actually do anything for another week until the new subscription actually started, but no, a notification appeared on her stream and she read out my name. Oh God, how humiliating. If I had known that was going to happen I would have waited until after her stream to do that. I also got one of those Amiya sticker sheets. They are just way too underpriced and I have a good idea for a shitpost I can make when they arrive, and again, the cost is worth the entertainment.

Also, on my non-Murray identities, I'll superchat a total of maybe $10-20 a month among various vtubers. But I'm kind of hesitant to do it under the Murray identity since I'm trying to build a side gig as a streamer with this name and I'm worried that it'll come off as begging for attention, like I'm trying to get my own channels noticed through paying off other streamers. And since I really aspire to collab with a lot of these streamers some day, or at least be within their "circles," I'm really over-conscious about making one of them to feel obligated to pay attention to me because I threw them a few bucks or bought merch, or making them feel like that's what I'm trying to do, if that makes sense. I don't know. I'm probably over-thinking it but I still feel awkward and self-conscious about it.

At any rate, I guess I'll just say that I'll encourage everyone to financially support their favorite streamers in whatever way is comfortable for both them and the streamer to do so (so they shouldn't put their own personal finances and well-being at risk), and know that I'm doing it to a certain extent too, even if "Murray" doesn't show it very much.

I'd like to see the takes of other streamers, new or established, on this sort of thing.

kestraline

Early Adopter
VTuber Cringe is talking about some Projekt Melody super shrimp.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
She's somehow managed to fuse Rushia's GFE (minus the yandere aspect) with Okayu's horny teasing. I simply kneel to jewcorp and the sheer amount of money Yuko alone is going to make them.
:botanshrug:
It's a double edged sword, because if/when it gets out she has a boyfriend or some shit, the meltdown is going to probably be even worse than Rushia. I mean I don't recall Rushia ever getting off with a bread plushie on stream lmao

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
It's a double edged sword, because if/when it gets out she has a boyfriend or some shit, the meltdown is going to probably be even worse than Rushia. I mean I don't recall Rushia ever getting off with a bread plushie on stream lmao

I don't know. Rushia had this faux-purity aspect to her in some regards. Yuko's just a degen.

kestraline

Early Adopter

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Underneath a mountain of vtuber clips and live streams, youtube saw fit to share this most insightful video. I shall share it with you now (informative rather than clickbait, for once)

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
t's a double edged sword, because if/when it gets out she has a boyfriend or some shit, the meltdown is going to probably be even worse than Rushia. I mean I don't recall Rushia ever getting off with a bread plushie on stream lmao
Imagine the world finding out your GF cucks you with a bread Plushie :smugpipi:

Also it's time for Shiina to continue to draw Ina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom