"My mom bought uh, I guess it's a dead pig; She bought a dead pig and butchered it herself... it took her like 3 days. My mom is like a survival mother, she likes doing things herself. She got meat's worth for like 2 or 3 months, I don't know, maybe even more, she's been eating it for a while and has a lot of leftovers frozen. So the schnitzel that she gave me was made, by the... meat of the pig that she butchered herself, I felt a bit weird lol"Takanashi Kiara

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
It's a headache but it's more fun though seeing the number of pages go up.
eat a dick :pikaufuk:
luxiem-dick.jpg

source on Twitter

Last edited:

No Name

Out of the blue question, I know, but what's going on with La+ Darkness? Where did she disappear to? I looked on the channel and the last post was 2 months ago. Is she pregnant or something?
Latest crumbs from her came from Choco's bday stream, she mentioned she got a Line message from her so atleast she hasn't been given any silent boot.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Finally got my 4th fes tickets after calling the bank. Gotta support the oshi; just imagine her sitting there watching the 'live viewer' counter, and if I weren't there, that number would be 1 less. It would be devastating to her. I cannot put her through that pain, so I must be there to increase the counter.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
On the other hand you can't dump everyone on a bin and just go "oh sure, you watch Kroney so you must be a mouthbreather and a coomer".

Excuse me, I watch Kronii because I have a deep spiritual sympathy for somebody who simultaneously knows they're the greatest person in the universe and is also cripplingly depressed.

Tired Taxpayer

Vesper: I believe I am pretty hinged.
Also Vesper: I genuinely believe every home should have a Boar Hunting Spear.

Edit: Vesper manager was doing small talk and asked him "when was the first time you gained sentience/sapience?" Now the chat is on an existential trip remembering how it all started.

Last edited:

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Amiya Aranha will today be playing demakes of various video games - all made for PICO-8 fantasy virtual console.

SWEATER
DRESS
sweater_dress.png
Source

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Metalsinger commie continues to wonder why bored anons spam her super tight google forums to join her circle jerk while highlighting how much they dont bother her

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
When the boars outpace humanity, Vesper will be at the ready.

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty

Fauna will be live in 2 hours with some minecraft.

Also Sinder will be covering CPR in 2 hours

Also clip tax:

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
Speaking of Anya, we still have zero clue on her past live right?
Listen, it's not that I dislike her, but I don't think enough autists find her interesting enough to actually spend time on digging up info on her roommate.
He said he has studied the blade while we were having premarital sex, but it seems he found time for both, as well as a spearmanship training on the side. He's like a Witcher; one spear for the boars and one spear for the female vtubers.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Metalsinger commie continues to wonder why bored anons spam her super tight google forums to join her circle jerk while highlighting how much they dont bother her

:fishmandispair:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

>tweet from 40 minutes ago
>0 likes
>0 comments
>0 retweets
Localized Lia event warning, category three, prepare emergency provisions.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
The things that can set Botan off are at times so random

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
Listen, it's not that I dislike her, but I don't think enough autists find her interesting enough to actually spend time on digging up info on her roommate.
I assumed maybe Anya isn't actually living in Indonesia, and that's why people haven't found her. It could also be your reason though.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Localized Lia event warning, category three, prepare emergency provisions.
I don't even get wtf Lia is saying, is she being sarcastic? Lia, if you don't have time to stream because of school starting you shouldn't have the time to be retarded on twitter either! Stop touching the poo!

I don't think I've ever seen anyone post about this Mana person saying "oh look at this great stream" or clip, it's always just some annoying stupid twitter post.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I assumed maybe Anya isn't actually living in Indonesia, and that's why people haven't found her. It could also be your reason though.
She has had off collabs with the other IDs, and more than once.

But as Botan just demonstrated in the earlier clip, easy mistake to make.

I genuinely wonder how Anya would do with Choco's quiz. It's incredibly Japan-specific, but Anya's Anya.

Edit: Actually, not that Japan-specific. But still enough to throw off foreigners who didn't go to Japanese schools

Last edited:

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Um...
This is a pretty fucked up game lmao.
I've seen it posted on some sites before. It's the loli rape simulator.

GOTBB

13d.jpg

Fauna will be live in 2 hours with some minecraft.

Also clip tax:

Fauna's last block stream when she was hanging with Kaela was really cute.
2 comfy cozy voices but opposite timbre.

Also, Kiara is on the case but no conclusive Cover bag results in

k.jpg

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom