"My feet are the same size as my mom's, and for some reason I thought her feet are 27 centimeters, that is humongous; No, my feet are... 23... 22.5 to 23 wait let me double-check, uh my sister says that's like US size 10, oh I'm like a size 7 lol so no, I'm not bigfoot!"IRyS

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mehk

Um...
This is a pretty fucked up game lmao.
I've seen it posted on some sites before. It's the loli rape simulator.

They are also going to be "Making a fusion of themselves for the character" for the self insert.............

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
"I...might...-" *STREAM OFFLINE*

I can't believe Big Pigma got to grandpa.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

uquusquad

creator, innovator, artist, idea
Early Adopter
@The Proctor How much did the jews pay you?? How many prescriptions did they buy?
why..JPG

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Fuyo and Yuko are late and yuri

Edit: Nevermind, looks like it's a Twitter space. I'm just retarded and missed that in the title.

Last edited:

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
I hope someone is archiving Fuyo's space. I'm not home to watch, but there's no way a record of this stream can remain haha.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
I hope someone is archiving Fuyo's space. I'm not home to watch, but there's no way a record of this stream can remain haha.
Speaking of which, did anyone archive the hentai tag tier list stream from a couple months ago?

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Nobody can complain when tourists say that all vtuber fans are pedophiles

GOTBB

I am a fake fan because I just now noticed a new Gura MV coming up while just perusing Holodex.

22.jpg

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Lily's content isn't for me at all, but that was genuinely interesting. I was aware the actor matters, but the extent is still remarkable.
Mouse mentioned that she has to exaggerate how she emotes so the model can pick up the expressions properly and that she started doing that IRL too and her mom called her out for acting weird. Can't find the clip.

Tbh i was on twitch the other day ( disgusting i know ) looking at vtubers streaming trying to find some new vtuber to watch and i didnt stop once to check out cheap ass models and i know im not the only one who done that. So its not false that model is important for exposure as an indie.
This is why many go for the coomerbait. It will catch people's eyes.

Lounge singing pyro I'm live updating with any notable info

She just payed for her new model and rigging
Eta April
Zo just stated that anyone who donates an accumulative amount of 1K gets a 1 hour 1 on 1 voice chat with her and this offer is indefinite

Before She cried singing When I Look At You from Scarlet Pimpernel the Musical with reversed pronouns she said
"There is a special someone that I used to look at... She's a 2D she's a 2D *laughs* she's a 2D too very special you don't know her though. you don't know her she's a 2D too. she's an anime girl just like me I feel like *sigh* I feel like I can relate to this song... in a weird way when I look at people around her... I look at people around her that I used to admire"

Might be nuts but I think she is talking/singing about her old model there

After that Went right into How could I ever know by Lucy Simon still sniffling and then right into Winner Takes it All again without breaks started crying again mid song

she cried singing Burn and after stated that "I'm erasing myself from the narrative I'll sing it better next time ok? I'll sing it better when I'm not crying"

I also saw this the other day according to her she used to feel "left out" so there is that rrat starter

View attachment 13675

I am so confused about her and her termination. She did seem fairly mature and she gives the impression that she knows what she's doing which is more of a reason why her getting kicked seemed to come out of left field. Good to know she found an artist and rigger so fast. She had mentioned on a previous stream that she would be going for a Mafia-esque suit, with an unbuttoned shirt, exposed bra/cleavage. She showed some photos for what she was going for. I took the concept to AI and played with it.

masterpiece, facing viewer, mature female, older, white pants, gold chain, {tuxe s-3689169762.png
masterpiece, facing viewer, mature female, older, white pants, gold chain, {tuxe s-3598336114.png
_mature female, older, white pants, gold chain, {{jacket on shoulders}}, {{{unbu s-2164281638 ...png
masterpiece, facing viewer, mature female, older, white pants, gold chain, tuxed s-3266340401.png

On one hand, I can speak that I initially was only interested in Shartemis because his model was pretty good for an indie vtuber at the time (which was around a month after Myth's debut) However; After the debut voice reveal and seeing his personality be more bland than talking to a cardboard cutout I tapped out fast. Just because you have a trust fund or have some sort of day job that gave your enough cash to get a really good rig doesn't instantly make you entertaining enough for me to stick around.
One the other hand; You can discard most people with cheap vroid and cheap rigs they bought off Fiverr for being "waveriders". But then you miss out on the few genuinely good personalities that were using cheapo rigs to begin with. A few indies I watched for examples: Koopa Fortuna initially used a quick vroid rig. Rose aka Kitanya is a South African vtuber who started with a rig made of parts of free anime assets rigged in l2d. Pippa's roommate used Vroid and Fiverr rigs. Sena Bonbon is based off of an AI art stream that Pippa did and she's doing just fine despite that last I checked.
Really boils down to having an entertaining personality and using that and a moderately interesting starting rig to "climb the mountain". You can't just rely on a good model alone you need an actual personality to be a decent streamer. But you should also not stay at the bottom with a shitrig forever.

Because there are people who genuinely think all people with bad models = bad and unentertaining streamers.
Honestly I get it. Similar to how book covers can help sell books. Its a visual medium and presentation matters. Atleast it matters enough to get you in the door. It might not make you stay in but atleast you checked them out.

Honestly, I can't tell if its sarcasm or not (considering its Lia).

Speaking of which, did anyone archive the hentai tag tier list stream from a couple months ago?
Which one? The Lia? The Pippa + Sena?

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I just fucking woke up and im already watching the tempus boys playing league why im i doing this to myself

Ensok

Early Adopter

kestraline

Early Adopter

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Peony streaming Hogwarts. And when it was time to choose a House, she wasn't satisfied with just one question in the game and went to the wizardingworld to take a full survey ^_^

And this is Slytherine .:gunpeko:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
I am so confused about her and her termination. She did seem fairly mature and she gives the impression that she knows what she's doing which is more of a reason why her getting kicked seemed to come out of left field. Good to know she found an artist and rigger so fast. She had mentioned on a previous stream that she would be going for a Mafia-esque suit, with an unbuttoned shirt, exposed bra/cleavage. She showed some photos for what she was going for. I took the concept to AI and played with it.

So am I especially with how emotional she gets when singing about it either she is a really good actress or things aren't as black and white as Kawaii pro puts it

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom