"The second (college) roommate I had literally admitted her undying love for me; She texted me too, we were sitting on our beds right next to each other but she texted me that gay shit, I was like wow... wow, I just texted her back 'you're my roommate' and then I just walked away, byeee... and the following year I had to room in with her lol"Sena Bonbon

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Screenshot_31.png
Face dox RTA Any%.
Again.

Piarro

Early Adopter
I am a fake fan because I just now noticed a new Gura MV coming up while just perusing Holodex.
Same here, and I still don't know what song she was talking about in the members stream where she rewrote some of Calli's lyrics.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Face dox RTA Any%.
Again.

I like Nyaru but the way all her clothes seem to be far too loose on her combined with the lack of a visible face really makes me feel uncomfortable. I prefer listening to her voice rather than watching her streams.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
I like Nyaru but the way all her clothes seem to be far too loose on her combined with the lack of a visible face really makes me feel uncomfortable. I prefer listening to her voice rather than watching her streams.
10292022.gif

Piarro

Early Adopter

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Proctor's gonna need a Gyaru Appreciator badge soon :smugpipi:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
Same here, and I still don't know what song she was talking about in the members stream where she rewrote some of Calli's lyrics.

Wasn't she talking about rewriting some of her path in the dating sim thing they did for valentines day, or did i mishear.

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included
Lily's content isn't for me at all, but that was genuinely interesting. I was aware the actor matters, but the extent is still remarkable.
I like to point people toward the Selen/Pomu Freaky Friday "collab" to talk about this.

I used to be someone who thought Selen was horribly rigged because of how stiff Selen's motion and expression is during any given stream, now I think she's badly "puppetted".

There's still a lot to be said for how well the mouth is captured on Lily, you see a similar mouth capture quality on girl_dm's 3D, and now on Selen's new 3D "Raptorlen" model. But I don't know who to praise for that, frankly.

GOTBB

View attachment 13693
Face dox RTA Any%.
Again.
Are you talking about the tan and brown blobs on the tin or am I missing it?
Does that Edvard Munch piece count as a dox?

If you are talking about what I am thinking of, that was regarding the Valentine VN thing on the HoloEn YouTube.
Callie wrote it but let everyone rewrite their routes.
Gura was talking about how she basically threw everything out and rewrote it in her voice.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
RIP Nyarutard.
She couldn't handle deez nutz.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Nyaru's diabetic? Explains a bit.

kestraline

Early Adopter

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
View attachment 13681

Fauna's last block stream when she was hanging with Kaela was really cute.
2 comfy cozy voices but opposite timbre.

Also, Kiara is on the case but no conclusive Cover bag results in

Some nameless manager is laughing to themselves about trolling the shit out of Myth and 40k viewers.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Pioneer

Seems like AZKi will collab with Bae at 22 JST. It will of course be a Geoguessr stream, but on the australian map this time.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Seems like AZKi will collab with Bae at 22 JST. It will of course be a Geoguessr stream, but on the australian map this time.
They also have a duet song cover coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom