"I usually hold stuff with my right hand, so I was in the toilet watching videos, and after I finished I moved my hand with my phone towards my ass, but then I went 'wait a minute where'd my video go' so I almost wiped with my phone instead of the toilet paper"Himemiya Rie

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Piarro

Early Adopter
If you are talking about what I am thinking of, that was regarding the Valentine VN thing on the HoloEn YouTube.
Callie wrote it but let everyone rewrite their routes.
Gura was talking about how she basically threw everything out and rewrote it in her voice.
I'm retarded, I think she said "rewrote my route" and I heard "rewrote my rap", then didn't question it since Calli had written it. Assumed some song had come out that I hadn't heard of.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
No she has a peanut allergy. And takes heart meds due to a condition she's had since birth.

Ah, I see.

How you got diabetic from peanut allergies is beyond me.

I'm literally at work and can only listen occasionally and tuned back in when she was talking about her medication. This is why I dislike Twitch and the general inability to watch at my own pace.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
The things that can set Botan off are at times so random

Botan and Anya are great together because all Anya has to do is exist and Botan will start giggling her ass off. Hoping they collab more often.

Seems like AZKi will collab with Bae at 22 JST. It will of course be a Geoguessr stream, but on the australian map this time.
They also have a duet song cover coming out.
The rat is slowly gunning for Kiara's place as the EN member with the most collabs. Looking forward to whatever they're gonna sing together. And more Azki collabs are always good.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Am I the only idiot who pictures these girls as a person sitting on her PC with a microphone? Most likely unwashed or unshowered, her desk ladden with energy drinks, half-eaten burgers, food wrappers etc. To me the anime cartoon thing is just the presentation label.
inaroom.png

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Ensok

Early Adopter
Sava experienced her first difficulty spike but has now finally beaten Truth and Reconciliation. I'm going to estimate it takes her 4 hours to get through The Library.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Sava experienced her first difficulty spike but has now finally beaten Truth and Reconciliation. I'm going to estimate it takes her 4 hours to get through The Library.
fuck any flood mission in CE, especially with the fucking boom skull on. First time in years I've actually gotten mad at a game was because of playing through with that skull on.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Props to her for playing on Heroic. At least that's what her screen said last time I was watching.

RhoasJonas

Capippalist
I love nyaru, she brings out the :architect: in me.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
You haven't lived the good NEET life until you've had to use a ziptie or hoodie strings to tie your hair, because your last hairtie exploded and you're too lazy to go out and buy more. On a slightly more serious note, how the fuck do these Nurgling-tier girls not get cockroach invasions at their homes all the fucking time with how filthy they live? I know Pippa gets ants, but you'd expect at least a few roach encounters by now, or even a rat.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Star Wars Kinect when?

I had successfully banished that FUCKING SONG from my head up till now. I am never watching Selen again. She is now officially a bad dragon in my book.

RhoasJonas

Capippalist
I had successfully banished that FUCKING SONG from my head up till now. I am never watching Selen again. She is now officially a bad dragon in my book.
She's being added to your bad dragon catalog.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Aia is singing, is she good. idk, let's see

edit: she's gorgeous at it

Last edited:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

Aia is singing, is she good. idk, let's see

edit: she's wonderful, like Elira level good

Yeah, I was surprised she's definitely not too bad at all. I like the timbre of her voice even if she's not the most technical singer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom