"This is even worse than anime because she's actually real and will never be yours"/vt/ Anon

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Virgin Vshojo: Doesn't notify the public when people are imitating their staff members to doxx small vtubers for weeks

Chad Pippa:

Anyone know what might have happened?

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
if anyone here remembers mel nekomata (the braptuber who changed her vtuber identity like a billion times), she supposedly just tried killing herself after getting her youtube account hacked and deleted. she had a meltdown in a thread on /vt/, became more and more agitated and eventually posted a picture of a very big cut she supposedly made. she was then promptly banned by jannies, so who knows what happens to her now. she has been dealing with a very insane anti/stalker the past couple of weeks and has been feeling very depressed, so this is kind of a scary situation.
Holy shit this thread is great!

Praid

Just another idiot
if anyone here remembers mel nekomata (the braptuber who changed her vtuber identity like a billion times), she supposedly just tried killing herself after getting her youtube account hacked and deleted. she had a meltdown in a thread on /vt/, became more and more agitated and eventually posted a picture of a very big cut she supposedly made. she was then promptly banned by jannies, so who knows what happens to her now. she has been dealing with a very insane anti/stalker the past couple of weeks and has been feeling very depressed, so this is kind of a scary situation.
That wounds has a bunch of dried blood next to it. Doesn't look like she cut herself at that second if that is her. Either way, posting this kinda thing on /vt/ probably won't get them to stop fucking with you. She needs to take a break from the Internet for a long time.

Sven

Virgin Vshojo: Doesn't notify the public when people are imitating their staff members to doxx small vtubers for weeks

Chad Pippa:

I assume something to do with this dumbass take

Dumbass.PNG

Account looks like a shit stirrer, all of it is posting this image trying to 'innocently' tie it to Pippa

Edit: Also an Archive just for completions sake https://archive.is/MYwZD

Last edited:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Sane option: Kirsche talked about people impersonating e-celebs and catfishing yesterday.

Schizo option: Chase thread
Account looks like a shit stirrer, all of it is posting this image trying to 'innocently' tie it to Pippa
It's a Chase sock account, check the homeland thread about him if you haven't in a while, it's a good read.

Last edited:

Lovecraftsalot

Lurker Extraordinaire

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
Quick question. Are the holofest really worth it? Its almost 200 bucks for the 3 days of the festival and im a broke bitch
Tbh just a bit. But only of you have the disposable income ofc
But you do get 8-10 hours worth of live performances for 150$ and I consider buying a ticket an investment into future HoloFes
Like, if the tickets sell well enough, Cover will continue making them and making them bigger each year

Already, Makuhari Messe is one of the bigger concert halls in Tokyo, so if Hololive in the future wants to make HoloFes even bigger, they will need either the Budokan (Its Watame and a bunch of other girls dream to perform there one day) or the Yokohama Arena (Sora's end-goal is to perform there one day) or even the Tokyo Dome. As always, buying a ticket isnt mandatory but just a good form to show support. I myself only bought the 2 Day ticket and I will pirate the Deco*27 Stage because I cant afford the whole thing, but I want to contribut to the possibility that one day Hololive will expand the HoloFes even more. I also record it to keep a VOD of my own even if you shouldn't do that.

Anyways, if the full ticket is too much, maybe just go for the one Day with your Oshi, or just buy some of the 4th Fes merch.

Also worth considering: SPWN are shitheels who are continually unable to cope with Holo traffic and have previously locked out gaijin customers with already paid for tickets for this reason.
No that was not SPWN. You are talking about the incident with V-carnival that featured Calli and Sora right? That was another company (can't remember the name, I think it was a NicoNico subsidiary), and basically, from the get-go, as a foreigner, you were only able to buy tickets if you were from the USA/UK/Canada, which already pissed many people off. And then when the traffic got too much, they prevented new IPs from even just these few foreign countries to join the concert.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
My sister is an artist and a singer! She sings killing me softly too..... I didn't think I would become so overtaken and thirsty for Shiina then :shiinastare: I just thought she
was really talented.

NO! I will double down! Cringe will not stop me form expressing my feeling semi-anonymously on the internet!
:incoming:Edit: By the power for free online grammar checker it is done. I hope she read it on stream :pippasquish:
Doesn't the brother/sister thing handicap you when it comes to Shiinas age preference?
Go on titan, become a peepaw
Absorutery dishonolable, ancestor dissapointedu

Is this what passes for kantent now? Is this entertaining?
She really is the gura killer: no shyness, no decency, jew-fueled, hella streams, pandering 101%, she just needs a heavy dose of GFE and this one will be unstoppable
After the shit I heard tonight I think the most disturbing part of it is that while she is obviously grooming the boo bros to fork over their cash, I suspect there's at least a small element of genuine perv there. If it was just baiting for donos she could have kept it parasocial and talked about generic stuff or appealed to the pissfags and other turbodegens, but some of the stuff she shared today and last space was just too extra to have not come from her weird little brain.

Nyanners came from 4chinz but was always one of the camgirl namefag types to seek attention. Pippa and some of PC are versed in the chans but probably spent most of their time in the blue boards.

I am 100% convinced Yuko was raised on /b/ and /k/ and she probably spent a lot of time on /d/ as well.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Holy shit this thread is great!
That thigh cut open looks like a red evil eye because of the bump of fat :smugpipi: Looks gnarly (I've seen worse) but I don't think she can bleed out from there.

Doesn't the brother/sister thing handicap you when it comes to Shiinas age preference?
Go on titan, become a peepaw
Nope..... and I will not disrespect Shiina's ambiguously-older persona by elaborating.

Last edited:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Why are they blaming pippa for this girl trying to kill herself?

Praid

Just another idiot
Holy shit this is the cutest thing I've seen in weeks. Is this what it's like to be a bucko? If so you just converted me
Now all you gotta do is let the Ami toxin do it's thing

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I assume something to do with this dumbass take

This is just Chases/Joel's alt. Just look at all it's posts, first half is all prasing Pippa, then starts accusing Pippa of being on Kiwi farms, then quickly pivots to the subject of r/chubbas having Joel's dox. It was created recently and acts like they have been a huge fan for a long time tweeting only in relation to her albeit their very first post. Way too convenient.
This tweet here has Chase spelled all over it:

Compared to this:

I will admit it had me fooled glancing over it at first, but when I actually thought about it, it became obvious.
Edit: He left his Reddit account logged in, confirmed Chase:

Archive:
1676338427423-png.13418

Last edited:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Sometimes I wonder if sakana was just trying to torment her considering she doesn't think of herself in that light and she has the most "mommy" model of any vtuber I've seen. Like Erina's model is just pure seggs.
Erina had more impact on her model than anyone in phase. She just likes it.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Guess what Ina's doing again...

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Erina had more impact on her model than anyone in phase. She just likes it.
Hmmm, interesting. Maybe oedipal complex is just a western thing.

Fuckin Greeks :smugrys:

Brapfiend

Guess what Ina's doing again...

If she actually played games I like watching I'd be at serious risk of going a little parasocial, so I guess it's a good thing her game choices filter me so hard

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Holy shit this is the cutest thing I've seen in weeks. Is this what it's like to be a bucko? If so you just converted me
MFW i become a bucko and my body suddenly and painfully grows additional limbs and eyes while i shrink down into a tiny 2d purple spider

Becoming a husband is much less horrifying, it only entails forking over all of your assets, rights and liberties to our wife

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
It's either drawstream, pokemon, another long hiatus or elden ring with Ina. You fellas should just take what you can.

Unrelated but kinda useful

holocure balls.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom