"I think I used all of the PON stock in 2023 already"Kaela Kovalskia

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Hmmm, interesting. Maybe oedipal complex is just a western thing.

Fuckin Greeks :smugrys:
Or maybe freud was just projecting.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Male on stream!!! Reeeeeeee!

And also she posted a clip recently and i'm gonna share t because i think its funny and not because i made it or anything!

Last edited:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Or maybe freud was just projecting.
Lol I meant because the tale of Oedipus was from a Greek tragedy involving those plot points.
Freud probably did read it while coked out of his mind and like you said did some projection, but there are a ton of weird  motherfuckers out there if you hear me.

In vtuber related news, I sent a maro to meemaw, I don't normally do such shit but I did want to know I really appreciate her content and admire her spunk.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

BaeRys covers

Incredible job, favorited. Terrific song song; super CUUUTE and spectacular art, fantastic story, phenomenal and divine singing, wonderful lyrics, and chill instrumental

this is even better. Favorited and even put on another playlist. Phenomenal job. Terrific song song; crazy CUTE and spectacular art, wonderful story, phenomenal and divine singing, incredible lyrics, and fantastic instrumental. So damn sweet that I cried.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Don't recall seeing this posted but the Pippa sprite for Holocure is done

Archive

Also opossum update

Archive

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Also worth considering: SPWN are shitheels who are continually unable to cope with Holo traffic and have previously locked out gaijin customers with already paid for tickets for this reason.
No that was not SPWN. You are talking about the incident with V-carnival that featured Calli and Sora right? That was another company (can't remember the name, I think it was a NicoNico subsidiary), and basically, from the get-go, as a foreigner, you were only able to buy tickets if you were from the USA/UK/Canada, which already pissed many people off. And then when the traffic got too much, they prevented new IPs from even just these few foreign countries to join the concert.
I thought that was Aqua's solo concert which was held on Nissin's own internal server. I personally had no issue watching 3rd Fes using SPWN.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

The Artist Also Known as Kronii retweeting Harry Potter fan art. Sides have been chosen.

RiverBear

1676339244087.png
Huh. Sana merch in 2023. This probably would have been in the works for a while now, but they are just releasing it this year.
Good for Sanalites I guess.
Tsukumo has had other Holo collab products in the past, such as the EN Dolls
30268-642-fcf4b905c26f2af88fb27ac4713c3b7f-800x275-1.webp

EDIT: Comments say that the art style is NamieGoreng's.

BEEG Booba Fishing

Huh. Sana merch in 2023. This probably would have been in the works for a while now, but they are just releasing it this year.
Good for Sanalites I guess.
Tsukumo has had other Holo collab products in the past, such as the EN Dolls
30268-642-fcf4b905c26f2af88fb27ac4713c3b7f-800x275-1.webp

EDIT: Comments say that the art style is NamieGoreng's.

5rgdfr.jpg
Huh, I can see it. If that's the case, I suppose they aren't gonna credit Namie directly, just Sana.
Edit: As Rrat said, the designs were known and credited since last year.

Last edited:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Clearly, this means Sana will un-graduate any day now.

Any day now.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

The Artist Also Known as Kronii retweeting Harry Potter fan art. Sides have been chosen.

Wait, you're telling me that the alphabet soup girl, who might actually be affected by gender dysphoria still likes Harry Potter? This will not stand.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
Maybe its more the EN management saying "hey don't play this or talk about it" as opposed to any of the talent not wanting to. Makes me wonder then why altare would open his dumb mouth to run distraction for them.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
The Myth plushies were originally teased in March 2022 and the design of these stands were known since last July.

Any idea when they'll be available? I will continue my habit of collecting deadholomerch and buy a Sana.

Fourth #

holoEN valentine's day merch has dropped, along with a video in a couple of hours:

Video's description says it's a "visual novel-style video series written by Mori Calliope!"

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
Wait, you're telling me that the alphabet soup girl, who might actually be affected by gender dysphoria still likes Harry Potter? This will not stand.
Was it ever really confirmed she still was a they/them and all that? I want to say I remember someone saying on the homeland "yeah she doesn't exactly agree with that stuff anymore" and I kind of just internalized that.

BEEG Booba Fishing

The Myth plushies were originally teased in March 2022 and the design of these stands were known since last July.

oh

I get the feeling I should have known of this at some point and then promptly forgot:guradumbl: . Something designed by Sana and sold by Tskumo does ring a bell.

Video's description says it's a "visual novel-style video series written by Mori Calliope!"
I'm not sure Calli would be my first choice to write a Valentine's Day scenario, but it sure does make me want to find out what she came up with.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Was it ever really confirmed she still was a they/them and all that? I want to say I remember someone saying on the homeland "yeah she doesn't exactly agree with that stuff anymore" and I kind of just internalized that.
There was the video were she said she didn't care what you called her, more or less.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom