"OK let's go burn a building bwahahaha lol"Noir Vesper

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

joining now, IRyS karaoke

I love this idiot nephelim and her rat girlfriend with every fiber of my being. Can't wait to see how this goes horribly wrong.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I love this idiot nephelim and her rat girlfriend with every fiber of my being. Can't wait to see how this goes horribly wrong.
IRyS mentioned in her song-learning members karaoke that Plastic Love was now able to be sang in archived karaoke streams.

Unrelated, unless she sings it tonight, just thought it was interesting.

Edit: and she did.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

ValkyrieAce

I'm not sure Calli would be my first choice to write a Valentine's Day scenario, but it sure does make me want to find out what she came up with.

She mentioned that she sent the members the script and let them rewrite their parts if they wanted to.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Speaking of Valentines Day merch, didn't Pippa hint that PC was going to get some during the $10k Karaoke stream? "Save your money, Valentines Day is coming up" or something like that.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Sana merch in 2023.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
IRyS mentioned in her song-learning members karaoke that Plastic Love was now able to be sang in archived karaoke streams.

Unrelated, unless she sings it tonight, just thought it was interesting.
you called it. singing rn

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Sven

Speaking of Valentines Day merch, didn't Pippa hint that PC was going to get some during the $10k Karaoke stream? "Save your money, Valentines Day is coming up" or something like that.
She did hint something for people to get something for their money was coming yes, she also accidentally hinted around the end of January in a stream where she was talking to someone and mentioned having missed the deadline for submitting some recordings (timing would hint V-day based recordings)

She hinted Shipkin Shippa might be showing up soon too during the 10k

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
Was it ever really confirmed she still was a they/them and all that? I want to say I remember someone saying on the homeland "yeah she doesn't exactly agree with that stuff anymore" and I kind of just internalized that.
She left a comment on her old room-mates account claiming to be gender-fluid, with two potential reasons given from her at different times. One was from the aforementioned video earlier in the thread; to remain anonymous on the internet, and the other was screencaps of her comments stating it was because she feared of being made fun of for claiming to be genderfluid.

Her close friends on her roommate account refer to her as a she though, but she was always neutral with the she/he beforehand so it is kind of hard to assert if she is still using the same terminology from her past.

I am also not aware if there is any actual explicit recent details to make a more substantiated claim.

Last edited:

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
I think IRyS has some legit incest fetish with her IRyK character.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
ezgif-4-97ad9ce8b3.jpg

Plot twist: IRyK being NTR'd out of his sister by GuyRyS.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Some Niji loser Aster Arcadia is in Airi's chat saying stuff like "KonAiri <3" it's really cringe.

ValkyrieAce

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

The Rrat

Early Adopter
I think IRyS has some legit incest fetish with her IRyK character.
Well, she likes brother-sister incest series, especially ergomanga-sensei. IRyK is definitely supposed to be a siscon in that vein.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
I interrupt this normal posting for this special Valentine's Day message

Thank you Millie, very cool.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
When people outwardly post cringe anti-valentine's day shit I just scratch my head and decide they still have some growing up to do.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
When people outwardly post cringe anti-valentine's day shit I just scratch my head and decide they still have some growing up to do.
Yeah usually the "haha wow singles appreciation day!!!!!!!" stuff just makes me cringe.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Getting angry at riajuu/couples is kinda an anime-related meme, to be fair. Though, IDK Millie enough to know if she is making that joke here.

Edit: IRyS just pronounced porcelain as "por-seh-lean". What is this woman.:lean:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom