"Uh oh, Subaru's balls might trend"Nekomata Okayu

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lvl8

Whatever happened to that fag who wants to look into Pippa and Punkalopi?

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
They streamed in the same timeslot as the gura return stream. And apparently Henri dropped by to say hello?

The stream was privated but @Azehara was there.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Okay, here it is. I had to do a little crushing to get it under the 1GB size limit for Litterbox but it should still be watchable and listenable. Litterbox is only going to keep the file for three days, so if you want to get it, get it now.

As to why the VOD is down, here is what she says

I actually set my computer back in the shop to download that stream since I wanted to load it on my phone, but I left before it finished. I'm back home now but I might have to head out later anyway. If I do I'll swing by the shop and see if it completed successfully, and if it did I'll upload it somewhere if nobody beats me to it.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Youtube support noticed him. I'm mildly curious to see how this will play out. (archive).

.What the fuck! This is disgusting ngl. What compelled them to think this was a good idea?

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
>credits for Vesper's birthday presentation
>Grand Wizard Vivi
>vesper reads it out
1671505845047226.png

Oh shit they got Sean Astin for it.

Last edited:

Spergatory

Early Adopter

kukkia

Early Adopter
.What the fuck! This is disgusting ngl. What compelled them to think this was a good idea?
It's what Cover and Anycolor did to Narukami in Japan. "Fair use" as people think of it doesn't really exist in Japan. IDK how YT will handle this though.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
It's what Cover and Anycolor did to Narukami in Japan. "Fair use" as people think of it doesn't really exist in Japan. IDK how YT will handle this though.
tbf, wasn’t that the guy who was maliciously lying about talents

never seen Khyo do that

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Fair use doesn't exist anywhere except freedom land. Exceptions to copyright in most countries could be called, at most, instances of allowed/tolerated use and are usually very limited.

kestraline

Early Adopter
ky0resu is vtuber adjacent singer who's been speculated about in pretty much every generation and wave since HoloEN Council as she's been fairly inactive the last year or so.
She's a memelord, has a fair-sized YT channel, and she speaks english/spanish/russian.

As far as I can tell from quickly looking at the archives the rrat on /vt/ is she sings and Fuyo has posted a lot about her (Fuyo speaks Portuguese and Spanish).
That's it.

If ky0resu got into a corpo I'd expect it to be Holo or Niji, she's an absolutely massive-sized catch for a small corpo, as in, bigger than any one small corpo combined. We will see I guess.
Thing is, she'd get to stand out more as a jewba, if she was in Nijisanji she'd just be in the clusterfuck with 30+ others.

Plus as we all know, Idol Corp's excessive shilling seems to work well in their favour, especially with the recent donothons.

Idol Corp will soon be seen as the standout small corpo unless fishman does something drastic to keep his place with the sad girl company.

Autisticus

Mikeneko will be doing another cosplay stream for Valentine's Day at 11:00pm JST (about 18~ hours from now), for anyone interested!

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
The "s" in "shark" stands for "smooth criminal."

That's the first time I've seen a gaijin smash in the wild.

I also find it telling that it took a yank to finally ask for a lawyer. The japs accepted their fate without even thinking of the possibility.

Sasuga, Japanese legal system.

UncreativeVtuberEnjoyer

I also find it telling that it took a yank to finally ask for a lawyer. The japs accepted their fate without even thinking of the possibility
That's because japanese police can deny you a lawyer until you are officially arrested, and they can keep you in the police station for up to a week for questioning

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Drunken Fox plays the wizard game but for real. She's gunning for Ravenclaw. Interesting note is she's not using a model

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Drunken Fox plays the wizard game but for real. She's gunning for Ravenclaw. Interesting note is she's not using a model

I'm not watching anymore at the moment but I think she's not using a model because her performance was bad with it. The game isn't optimized all that well.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Tuned in, Vodka fox is adorable how excited she is.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Turns out Karen was cucking us in a way we didn’t expect

kukkia

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom