"DURR ARA ARA. DURR BOTTOM. IS THAT ALL YOU VTUBER FUCKS CAN SAY!?!"Juniper Actias

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
They usually do, which is why they keep doing them, because Youtube would rather fuck over its creators than fix their system.
Youtube’s system is about as good as it can be given the state of copyright law. The law is what would need to be updated. The legal rights of companies are much, much greater than what they actually exert on Youtube.

Edit: For example, I just clicked on one of the dramatuber’s videos. He talks about drama over random clips of vtubers. Anycolor sets their own derivative works guidelines and can choose what type of content violates it. Unless he’s directly commenting on the clip, like its composition or content, it is probably not fair use as all the kids like to claim. Actual fair use is a pretty specific test and is determined in court. The reason companies almost never exert their full legal power is a.) they can profit off of it via exposure to more eyes or other means or b.) it’s actually PR suicide.

Last edited:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I just want my sad-girl vtubers to blast their mid-2000s emo/scene-core playlist as bgm in their streams, is that too much to ask?

BEEG Booba Fishing

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I would have thought it was about the Yabbit, as the line is originally from a poem called "Pippa's Song."
Evangelion popularized it among weebs, if someone not a philosophy fag and they reference that quote then id assume its a fucking weaboo

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Speaking of annoying chatters, this dude added a new wrinkle in the flag spam that he puts into the chat of every stream in existence:View attachment 13394
If I had to guess, he added the trans flag because of Harry Potter.
On a positive note, at least he seems to customize his 'hello' based on whose chat he's in now. He used to always just say a generic, "Hello (insert streamer name here)! *gay flag gay flag*"
You probably remember this post and what awaits, but for those who don't lmao..
:wtfman:

Last edited:

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
I would have thought it was about the Yabbit, as the line is originally from a poem called "Pippa's Song."
The quote is because its the pippa illuminati symbol, the forum is compromised now.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
The quote is because its the pippa illuminati symbol, the forum is compromised now.
I mean, what can you expect? Phase Connect pays us all to run gayops against Henri and some guy who killed a dog. :^)

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Insinuating vore will even put a stop in Marine's degenerate brain

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Speaking of annoying chatters, this dude added a new wrinkle in the flag spam that he puts into the chat of every stream in existence: 1676279641423.png

Yeah, I've seen that person around, but never seen either a chatter or a streamer respond to them. Probably best for it to stay that way.

So it's confirmed from last night's stream that the characters in Kizuna AI's anime are going to debut as VTubers as well. That's 15 VTubers right off the bat and it's interesting to see what they have to offer since they have AI-chan's brand carrying them.

Two brown girls at once? Way to slap your melanated dick on the table. Fifteen new streamers at once probably won't work out all that well for them individually, though.

The Bucko Instrumentality Project has begun.

Last edited:

Stunned But Dumb

Nyanners is appearing in Like a Dragon: Isshin as an ability card type of thing.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I didn't saw this posted but Nijisanji copyrighted striked 10 videos of Khyo. I'm divided about it, while I hate dramatubers, I also dislike abusing the DMCA and Niji management, so I'll hate both of them

archive: https://archive.ph/y3ySM

He just got hit with another 10 lmao his channel will be gone in 7 days

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Yeah, I've seen that person around, but never seen either a chatter or a streamer respond to them. Probably best for it to stay that way.
Amiya greets him… like she does every single dreamweaver in chat.
ami_buckopile.png

paul

Early Adopter
He just got hit with another 10 lmao his channel will be gone in 7 days
Youtube support noticed him. I'm mildly curious to see how this will play out. (archive).

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Lmao that cabal of buckos looks like they're going to combine together into one big bucko for Ami to hug.
I would be lying if I said this is not one of the fantasies buckos expressed on /vt/. It mostly ends up with being consumed by her, though.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Youtube support noticed him. I'm mildly curious to see how this will play out. (archive).

Why do they copystrike the dramachuuba who is somewhat unbiased?
Fucking anykara go strike herohei, falseeyed or that banned vtuber memes SEAmonkey retard.

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
This is nice and all, but it's the director's cut that I want to watch tomorrow.

Eh, who am I kidding... I haven't watched anything in months.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
The "s" in "shark" stands for "smooth criminal."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom