"I'm die. Thank you fow-evah"Inugami Korone

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
She got charged for fraud because she took limestone from people and Kaela also prepared some stuff for her Atlantis project, but there has been no progress.
She was also accused of not being seiso, to which she had a back-and-forth with Subaru about whether or not she was cute.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Nabeshin

Robot Lumi is playing Metal Gear Solid (PS1)

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
That fish? Me.

Anyways, what sequence of events needs to happen for fish cum to become a delicacy? don't say its because they're an island because so are my people and that shit's just weird.
Step 1: See object
Step 2: Put in mouth
Step 3: Don't die
Many such cases.

"FUCK MARRIAGE! FUCK HAVING KIDS! ILL BE A GRANDMA!" -Sena Bonbon

HOLY SHIT WOMAN TEARS!!!!
How does she plan to get to the third part then?

So how long until AnyColor graduates her for vagueposting on her alts which probably makes the company look bad?
If Luxiem (minus Luca?) can all but call AnyColor liars on main over the NijiEN concert statement, I don't think she'll have a problem.

Kinda wish somehow there were clip links/cites for the quotes at the top. Laughed at this quote, wanted to find a clip or something: View attachment 13385
I think thats from the Gen 3 Minecraft server introduction when they locked them all inside a huge building and the walls were lined with TNT
It's from the ID server inauguration relay, when the ID1 and ID2 members had 30 minutes each to build a clock tower. Everyone kept falling off the tower. Timestamp at 16:28 in Moona's part.

Bonus: there were live translators going back and forth between Indo and English as needed. The TL note for this quote was "Moona wtf, true tho".

Beatani?

Last edited:

Vih

Doog
What does this even mean?
As far as i know, ID opened auditions less than a month ago, and EN has had open auditions since december 2021, and StarsEN just debuted a gen...
There is no way in hell they aren't getting enough good auditions, right? Also please get someone who knows english to write your twitter posts ffs "characters virtual youtubers"

Maybe they are just reminding people that they can apply, but that seems weird considering they haven't released a new gen in over a year.
Its also entirely possible that they are just putting out feelers to possibly get something extraordinary that suits them perfectly, and in the meantime if no extraordinary applications come forward, they just bide their time

bf01a485e9.png

Is that some motherfuckin' BURTS BEES CHAPSTICK? based shark

Last edited:

BEEG Booba Fishing

This trumpet sound effect that you can now add to weapons is hilariously annoying. Also, ID girls are being added next update, that's neat!

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
So it's confirmed from last night's stream that the characters in Kizuna AI's anime are going to debut as VTubers as well. That's 15 VTubers right off the bat and it's interesting to see what they have to offer since they have AI-chan's brand carrying them.

Translated images from reddit:

View attachment 13395View attachment 13396View attachment 13397View attachment 13398View attachment 13399View attachment 13400
I'm very curious to see how this turns out. So far most of these "large corpo shoot-at-the-wall-to-see-what-sticks" groups have ended poorly, but they seem to be planning on managing this group like an actual virtual idol group. Hope at least a few of them are interesting at least. I'll be watching the anime to get a feel on their personalities first though.

Last edited:

Nabeshin

I didn't saw this posted but Nijisanji copyrighted striked 10 videos of Khyo. I'm divided about it, while I hate dramatubers, I also dislike abusing the DMCA and Niji management, so I'll hate both of them

archive: https://archive.ph/y3ySM

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
You could not have imagined the sheer terror I felt upon logging on this morning and seeing this ominous message:
0A4F9B27-E42B-47FD-B6B6-EECBBCB3EC1F.jpeg

Vtuber Third Impact when???

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Does a giant Rei count as architect fuel or not?

Piarro

Early Adopter

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
I didn't saw this posted but Nijisanji copyrighted striked 10 videos of Khyo. I'm divided about it, while I hate dramatubers, I also dislike abusing the DMCA and Niji management, so I'll hate both of them
Thanks for the archive!

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

archive: https://archive.ph/y3ySM

Oh yeah, because illegal DMCAs always work out, especially for companies.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Vtuber Third Impact when???
What's that message about anyway?

I was mostly just joking around and didn't realize the potential for existential horror. I also felt that given people's comments recently about the tone of discussions I ought to cut back a bit on the casual insults of people/events highlighted recently. I never mean much by it, but I feel that some others play follow-the-leader and feel encouraged to be more openly and overtly negative after the site owner does something like putting up a banner notice calling an entire company bad.

Kalion

:)

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Piarro

Early Adopter
I was mostly just joking around and didn't realize the potential for existential horror. I also felt that given people's comments recently about the tone of discussions I ought to cut back a bit on the casual insults of people/events highlighted recently. I never mean much by it, but I feel that some others play follow-the-leader and feel encouraged to be more openly and overtly negative after the site owner does something like putting up a banner notice calling an entire company bad.
Forum's oshi said we're too negative so now we've gotta clean up our act, I get it :smugpipi:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Oh yeah, because illegal DMCAs always work out, especially for companies.
They usually do, which is why they keep doing them, because Youtube would rather fuck over its creators than fix their system.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
I would have thought it was about the Yabbit, as the line is originally from a poem called "Pippa's Song."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom