"Don't say anything when I insult you, OK? Otherwise I'm going to feel bad. Let me just insult you and don't say anything"Komachi Panko

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Can you fix her into taking a shower?
That's the plan. That and getting her to brush her teeth, eat her vegies, and exercise more, as well as build up her confidence.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
That's the plan. That and getting her to brush her teeth, eat her vegies, and exercise more, as well as build up her confidence.
I swear I saw Yuni take a bath on stream once. It def happened but I can't prove there was soap or water involved I guess :shiinastare:

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer
A nigh-impossible task but I respect the resolve. God speed :gurasemperfi:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I swear I saw Yuni take a bath on stream once. It def happened but I can't prove there was soap or water involved I guess :shiinastare:
That just sounds like a fever dream. Though she did buy a bunch of soaps that she likes the smell of and are a little more expensive to encourage herself to stay clean. I hope it's worked.

A nigh-impossible task but I respect the resolve. God speed :gurasemperfi:
The things we do for women, or in your case femboys.

UberSoldat

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
So I'm tuning into a Shinri stream for the first time.. sounds like Washboard Abs-man has been drinking and he is a melancholy thoughtful drunk, talking about we should all be a good person and treating people well. But he isn't really sappy or annoyingly depressing somehow. Chat seems to be supporting the big lunk.. Betel somehow got summoned and jumped into the channel to comfort and chill with the guy. Now they're being sentimental and complementing each other, it's so wholesome I should be disgusted but it's comforting somehow.. weird stream lol

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Fov4Yq1aEAEJ0pt.jpeg
@Titanosaurus us butter cookies gonna be spoiled as fuck come Tuesday night

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
She had mentioned it before but isn't that basically narcolepsy?
Sleep and faint are 2 very different things. Falling asleep feels fine, fainting sucks real hard. Very unpleasant, I have dealt with that enough to know.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

I'm a Kiara anti now. Ghost Pokemon are the best and she was just having a major skill issue.

I like bug types just like my oshi

ViolentNugget

Confirmed Unicorn
Chantelle's asmr gives me life

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
God this girl. She hits my parasocial senses so hard. Really glad that her fans have gifted her like 300 subs (the whole chat appears to be Green). After Tsunderia went to shit I would think that some of these girls might be a bit scared about their future (despite the company itself not really doing much).
Heh, I saw you simping with a supacha during the aftertalk too. Anons from /tsunx/ counted 60 gift memberships this stream alone and that was before her outro when some buckos dropped a few more:
fat_and_sassy.png
Her karaoke streams always get more CCV than usual so dropping gift memberships is probably a very good method of luring others into the web, as tourists will most likely check out the rest of the content after getting one.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

New holo vid out, this time featuring Botan as the world's best lazy taxi driver
:shubaIapprob:

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
Pomu is talking about Metal Gear, because of course she does

dont mald pomu.png

Also Hana Machia was imo always mid, the only noteworthy moments I remember of her are: Mick Gordon crashing her stream and her Dad going full political. I don't think the latter qualifies as big chungus wholesome content that is universally beloved.
And her Apex collab with Ollie, because it wasn't about playing Apex at all, but about Ollie getting so thirsty for Hana she almost got bonked by management mid-stream.
"But if they didn't want to be supporting a DICKTATOR, THEY COULD JUST rebel/stop paying taxes/uproot their whole lives and move to a western country/commit a minecraft on Putin singlehandedly!" -average W*stoid redditor
I can sincerely say I've always hated Russians with a burning passion and it never had anything to do with Putin and his army, so I'm enjoying a healthy dose of schadefreude now as most of people on the Internet take a dump on that goddamn shithole of a country. Fucking Yamanbas of Eurasia, all of them.
Anyone got a timestamp to Goombus supposedly going Pipipipi? Would love to see the circumstances.
She was just mimicking the sounds her electronic bathtub assistant made.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
That just sounds like a fever dream
You guys keep prescribing the meds but I saw it! It was sometime between late feb and mid April 2022! She had the Owl girl model but it might have been before she used it regularly! she had bathtub assets and water sounds! Yuni took a fucking bath on her twitch stream!
us butter cookies gonna be spoiled as fuck come Tuesday night
I love that Memaw doesn't lean on GFE and ASMR too much for content, but I also love Shiina GFE and ASMR :wtfman::shiinawangy:It's a fresh special treat each time.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Prepare yourselves for a totally serious cosplay review

this shit

fuck it
A very "strange" take.
Are we reading the same thread, or are you just skimming through the pages?
Let me introduce you to @SandyCat.
Our resident trans-lover. If you want a trans-vtuber he has been recommending Lily Hopkins for quite some time now, and I don't think it has ever caused a culture war debate in this thread.
You seem to be forgetting that there is currently an active boycott, cancelation- and harassments-campaign in the name of "trans-anything" which has forced itself into this space(, aka the whole Hogwarts legacy drama). Besides that do you not remember what event led to the creation of this forum?? Or does your brain turn into a tabula rasa after 5 months?
Also Hana Machia was imo always mid, the only noteworthy moments I remember of her are: Mick Gordon crashing her stream and her Dad going full political. I don't think the latter qualifies as big chungus wholesome content that is universally beloved.
My only point is that this isn't a positive space in the common meaning of the term: this is a forum that tolerate and allows slurs and hate-speech and that's a fact.

You can tip-toe around it, saying that there's a current harassment campaign sponsored by terminally online trans persons, but the language used here obviously predates it: we are an offshot of the farms. The fact that the majority of the users doesn't really care or use that kind of language means nothing in the wider context: everyone (me included) will tolerate messages that would be considered schizo by the normal population and keep the sane vtuber discussion going because this (like the old vtuber thread) is the chillest and more informal place where you can discuss this particular form of entertainement.

You can single out the "resident trans lover" and i can just make a longer list of everyone here that dehumanize "troons and chinks" in a space where we discuss a hobby that's overwhelmingly supported by queers and asians and asian queers.
I don't care about language and I don't care who you hate because I've been on the internet since long before the culture wars, but I'm grounded in the real normie world and I've posted that strange take yesterday because I tought some of you needed a reality check, and it seems i was right.

EDIT bc I forgot about the Hana part: she never seemed more than mid after the rest of EN arrived because she's a coward with imposter syndrome and she nerfed herself into her niche indo hole, doesn't change the "universally beloved" part

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Clip from pcg showing how skilled of a gamer Wemi truly is!

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
THE END TIMES ARE NEAR.
OKAYU IS PLAYING MINECRAFT (SMOK minecraft collab)

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom