General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Overall the streamer seems very "new" and extremely scared of youtube policies. They mentioned not wanting to show a clip (I didn't see the clip) because they didn't want to break TOS but if youtube is recommending the clip it means that the clip is not age restricted so it should be safe. They also freaked out a bit over the song played in the clip which at most will demonetize the video.

The stream itself felt a bit all over the place as if any notes they had or what they would say suddenly changed. I think the original angle on Pippa would be one a bit more harsh and negative because she appeals to the leaf website or so that seems to be the general consensus from people that hate her. Other than Pippa laughing at yab shit, she is fairly tame. Most of the "questionable" content or comments come from chat.

Streamer was fairly open-minded and even mentioned liking Nousagi's content and wanting to go for a similar angle. If they manage to get their shit together and gather up their thoughts properly it could be something interesting to watch in the future.
She might just be weak to peer pressure given the stream attracted Pippa fans and she didn't want to anger a potential new viewer.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
IRyS talked about keyboards for 40 minutes straight. Why do I simp for this deviant?

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer
The top rrat that I remember is that she was underage when she signed the contract. You know she is Ebosi now, right? Curious why you ask now
It's just 2AM thoughts
monoe.png

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
View attachment 13312
Be the change you all want to see in the world
What does this even mean?
As far as i know, ID opened auditions less than a month ago, and EN has had open auditions since december 2021, and StarsEN just debuted a gen...
There is no way in hell they aren't getting enough good auditions, right? Also please get someone who knows english to write your twitter posts ffs "characters virtual youtubers"

Maybe they are just reminding people that they can apply, but that seems weird considering they haven't released a new gen in over a year.

Saturnus

haha it's unou

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Who's that?
Lily Hopkins. Hopkins because she frog! Look here
An excuse to shill my trashbin tier oshi? Don't mind if I do.

Can't recommend the frog troon enough. Solid 4/10. You'll find it to be a incredibly mediocre experience but you'll always quietly come back for more when you think there's no one around to judge you. For a runner up in the trannyathon I recommend the gender confused cross dressing German boomer Mocca Liebeskind. But he she it? doesn't stream much these days which makes me sad.

But at least he did a crossover with my favorite frog vermin before disappearing
View attachment 13277

Lily is / was a stealth tranny even before vtubing which is part of the reason I like them, you won't ever catch him trying to beat you over the head with troon stuff. Even when he slipped up with his voice one time he just half-jokingly said "don't clip that or people will know my secret" and left it at that without going into a tard rage when people did clip it. But the vermintide that never shut up about it are a instant no go for me. Can't stand those types.

On a side note, unless I'm missing some old Lily lore I don't think he uses a voice changer. I think its a combination of voice training and troonshine

Context clues are my bread and butter! in written form, with hours of free observation and thinking
Unless you are trolling, in which case... uh, gottem?

UberSoldat

Goon

Flat chest connoisseur
I'm not on my PC where I could dig up the old pics but Silver herself definitely has some nice assets, I could picture her mom also being attractive.
let me know when u find those pics

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer
Checked out VODs, she sounds and behaves very child-like.
If it makes you feel any better Lily is a 20 something year old man

RiverBear

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
let me know when u find those pics
Looks like a lot of them got purged from her IG, I know there is a black and white one of her floating around that I think is on the homeland. There was also one of her thighs but unfortunately I didn't have it saved and it's gone from IG, I'm sure it's still out there though.

Silvervale.jpg
Screenshot_20230212-022152-605.png
Screenshot_20230212-022212-249.png

Not that anyone asked but here's a bonus pic
EA415CC2-DED0-4E2F-BB02-B6EF8A71BADB.jpeg

Last edited:

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Shinri is the first vtuber I know of to quote XKCD
ten_thousand.png
:sanasmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom