"I am a proud vtuber, representative of Sneed's Feed & Seed. Please go to your local Sneed's Feed & Seed today, and purchase their fine... sneed... and feed."Nyaru

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BEEG Booba Fishing

Alright, 15 minutes until the tourney is live, barring another delay. Make your bets people, who is gonna win? Who's gonna get screwed the hardest by the RNG? Who will be the saltiest? And what are the chances the answer to all 3 questions is the same person?

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
End of my rants, have something worth watching. Niji's Hoshikawa is releasing an album and having a sololive concert.

It's pretty cool because she really likes Honeyworks and gets to work with them, but also because Matsuri will be one of the guests for the 3D live.

He is an old clip that talks about her friendship with festival. It's not realistic to know what's real or fake, which is part of the appeal of vtubers, but it's nice to believe in some heartwarming stories sometimes. Look forward to it.

It's hard to tell sometimes. I feel like outside of the kayfabe Matsuru and Hoshikawa are actually closer then they appear in character. Surprisingly enough.

I remember Matsuri inviting her on a cruise, with a ticket she purchased along with a fairly expensive looking gift. And Hoshikawa laughed (bordering on bullying) and declined to go. Shortly afterwards Matsuri's roommate posts a picture of the cruise and the gift, talking about how she's so happy to be going with her friend. And suddenly both of them don't end up streaming for the duration of said cruise.

kukkia

Early Adopter
【HANDCAM】making Valentines chocolate💖【NIJISANJI EN  Kotoka Torahime  XSOLEIL】 00-53-28.png
I hope that somewhere out there Scuddle is enjoying Valentine's Day chocolate from his oshi.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Shinri just uploaded a little offline moment in Minecraft.

Last edited:

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax

Alright, 15 minutes until the tourney is live, barring another delay. Make your bets people, who is gonna win? Who's gonna get screwed the hardest by the RNG? Who will be the saltiest? And what are the chances the answer to all 3 questions is the same person?

Fauna, Moona, or Anya will win.

Kiara or Reine will be screwed by RNG the most.

Calli is and always will be salt queen.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Ina reporting on her dancing lesson progress.
ina_dancing2.PNG

kestraline

Early Adopter
Friendly reminder that there's only a few hours left to go for the Streamer Award nominations and if you want to make it less of a biased shitshow that was last year featuring VShojo and CodeMiko you should vote for Pipkin Pippa for VTuber of the Year and Pippa Feet Reveal for Best Streamed Event.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Miori is about to premiere the new cover

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Friendly reminder that there's only a few hours left to go for the Streamer Award nominations and if you want to make it less of a biased shitshow that was last year featuring VShojo and CodeMiko you should vote for Pippa for VTuber of the Year and Pippa Feet Reveal for Best Streamed Event.

These award nominations are almost assuredly predetermined.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

kestraline

Early Adopter
These award nominations are almost assuredly predetermined.
Considering people in Hololive and Nijisanji have been promoting this to get nominations, if it's the same list as last year people are really going to get furious about it. Remember the uproar over the totally unrelated Streamy Awards (sponsored by YouTube) that had the same lineup plus Zentreya? It won't be accepted this time around.

You would think this time there'll be a "one nominated person per agency" rule this time to avoid this amount of bias like last time.
1676174790926.png

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Is there a reason why the Vtuber Theory video on Pippa and Punkalopi is set to private?

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
It is pretty funny to see, for how ever-popular Gura is, basically nobody here talking about her. I guess most of you are all too Pippa/indie obsessed for Gura to be a constant subject of discussion unless it involves drama. Not that that's a bad thing, but it's still pretty funny.
It's just the usual contrarian bs, i mean why waste your time talking about something everyone already likes? Are you some kind of pleb?
Hololive EN is for normies and reddit fags, NijiEN used to be cool and niche but now everyone knows about it and i don't like it anymore!

All these no name indies have few fans and it makes it easier to groom talk to them on stream!

grenskul

Spergin' in the rain
View attachment 13290
I hope that somewhere out there Scuddle is enjoying Valentine's Day chocolate from his oshi.

Wait is this true ? I know he's the local nijifag and therefore has obligatory bad taste but jesus . That is supremely shit taste.

EDIT: it's not even bait . I talked about how that thing creeps me out before in the homeland.

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
It is pretty funny to see, for how ever-popular Gura is, basically nobody here talking about her. I guess most of you are all too Pippa/indie obsessed for Gura to be a constant subject of discussion unless it involves drama. Not that that's a bad thing, but it's still pretty funny.
What do you want everyone to do, count how many days there were since her last stream?

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
What do you want everyone to do, count how many days there were since her last stream?
I mean that's what /vt/ does.

Usually spread across ten separate threads.

kukkia

Early Adopter

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
Most people here are older than 14.
Struck a nerve, did I? :smugpipi:

Jokes aside, I was just a bit shocked that basically nobody except one guy was discussing something so big. I guess I expected more people to be talking about her considering how popular she normally is, since I like going back and reading liveposting from big events like this. Again, it's not really a problem, I think the variety in fans here makes it a fun little melting pot unlike /vt/ which tends to foster little huts where people hate any other chuubas other than the ones the threads are about.

grenskul

Spergin' in the rain
I'd assume the gachikois are just watching it and not commenting . I was watching and not doing anything else.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Anyone got a timestamp to Goombus supposedly going Pipipipi? Would love to see the circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom