"Second speech pathology appointment done and I am exhausted from swallowing animal crackers; They gamified swallowing with this device that sticks to your neck and I failed lmao"Fujikura Uruka

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
So I'm tuning into a Shinri stream for the first time.. sounds like Washboard Abs-man has been drinking and he is a melancholy thoughtful drunk, talking about we should all be a good person and treating people well. But he isn't really sappy or annoyingly depressing somehow. Chat seems to be supporting the big lunk.. Betel somehow got summoned and jumped into the channel to comfort and chill with the guy. Now they're being sentimental and complementing each other, it's so wholesome I should be disgusted but it's comforting somehow.. weird stream lol
I didn't catch this one yet, but what you're describing is pretty much Shinri's Minecraft streams in-general IME. He's pretty much just a relaxed guy enjoying his best life as a 30 something. He cried a few days ago and you can get the idea that this guy has just been through something, he at minimum studied law in his PL so that says enough, and now he just wants to relax and mellow out by playing indie horror stuff to find dairies on the ground and building a subway in Minecraft while enjoying every collab he gets dragged into because he has friends here.

Sweet guy, wish him the best. Glad he said that he pretty much refuses to whore out using his ASMR voice to get women's internet panties and YT dollars because he outright said he finds that uncomfortable, so he at least has personal standards he's willing to stick with.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Based Shark. She's supporting the cause.
Gura Holostars debut when?
Ina reporting on her dancing lesson progress.
View attachment 13291
Her family must be so happy. "Our Hikki is actually going outside! She's doing physical exercise! She won't die of a heart attack at age thirty-three after all!"
What does this even mean?
As far as i know, ID opened auditions less than a month ago, and EN has had open auditions since december 2021, and StarsEN just debuted a gen...
There is no way in hell they aren't getting enough good auditions, right? Also please get someone who knows english to write your twitter posts ffs "characters virtual youtubers"

Maybe they are just reminding people that they can apply, but that seems weird considering they haven't released a new gen in over a year.
Essentially yes. They almost certainly don't get enough/good enough applications precisely because it's been 1 1/2 years since the last female EN gen. 'Open auditions' tend to get forgotten if they don't regularly yield results.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Kiara just started her Holobags episode 2 - she is going to look into bags of members (and maybe people outside Holo, previous guest bag was from Pomu)

Last edited:

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy
I'm not gonna lie some of you get just as, if not more triggered by the mere existence of trannys than they do about the evil wizard game. Its like a circle of triggering that's kind of embarrassing to watch.
While I do find the ""controversy"" entertaining every time I look at my feed and see actual adults playing a Harry Potter game I feel like takodachi when Ina streams pokemon
:depressedtako:

Pioneer

Comfy map autism stream in an hour. This time with a McDonald's themed map I guess.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
I'm not gonna lie some of you get just as, if not more triggered by the mere existence of trannys than they do about the evil wizard game. Its like a circle of triggering that's kind of embarrassing to watch.
While I do find the ""controversy"" entertaining every time I look at my feed and see actual adults playing a Harry Potter game I feel like takodachi when Ina streams pokemon
:depressedtako:

It's very entertaining to watch a bunch of manchild adults lose their shit because of a video game being treated like it's a badge of office for the Troon Slayer Squad, ignoring the fact that the game's existence already gives Rowling her cut, sales mean nothing major to the overall bottom line she's collected. What they're actually doing is just demonstrating that the trans community will resort to hate raids and public harassment to get their way over imagined slights and risk losing actual support because people won't want to be associated with hatemobs even if they're rainbow coloured. The only effect it might have is that the devs of this particular game probably won't pick up more HP licensing in the future, maybe, if the backlash is loud enough, but it's not going to stop everyone and someone else one day is going to make another HP game because it can print money regardless of how mad dicksplitters get.

I don't have any real problem with trans people, I know quite a few that aren't retarded sacks of shit that let twitter activity dictate their life. I still get great enjoyment out of watching the troons shoot themselves in the foot by displaying lunatic behaviour on main and then stomping their feet like children because the world doesn't bend over backwards to accommodate them for being different in the same breath they use to cry about persecution. It's almost like making yourself look like a socially maladjusted wacko repels people and has nothing to do with gender identity.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
TMI post time ^_^

It's a corset piercing, part of her original design.

*google*

Jesus Christ.

She has more than one too.

I legitimately forgot she had these.
It made me remember video about Syd and Calli succubus bar trip. One of the their hostess has that thing irl.
FGpfN1sVIAQr9ma.jpg
FGpfN1sUUAct8yM.jpg

The funny thing is that legally they are not a Russian but a Cypriot company. And pay taxes to the Cypriot government.
Looks like a lot of them got purged from her IG, I know there is a black and white one of her floating around that I think is on the homeland. There was also one of her thighs but unfortunately I didn't have it saved and it's gone from IG, I'm sure it's still out there though.

One more Silver pic.
20210831_105450.jpg

thequ1eteye

Early Adopter
Mind giving examples?

Because I haven't noticed what you are describing.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
If this thread could not descend into political infighting like it's Twitter and Musk just woke up to type something on his phone, that'd be grand.

thequ1eteye

Early Adopter
If this thread could not descend into political infighting like it's Twitter and Musk just woke up to type something on his phone, that'd be grand.
I'm just really curious what the people accusing this thread about being triggered by transpeople, actually considers being triggered.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

I think Reaganomics was actually a good idea and that his interpretation of Keynesian economic philosophy was actually correct. Discuss.

There, topic diverted.

Also Reaganomics is an actual word my spellchecker recognizes. Fascinating.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Can we go back into talking and sperging about anime girls with voice changers again, please

Here, have notmiyu singing stream now

Piarro

Early Adopter

paul

Early Adopter
Ina surpassed the classic nihongo jouzu

Also Shion and Aqua both cooked omurice together, both barely streamed in 2023 so far.

Nijibros, what is happening?

:chaos: (archive of the deleted tweet - really unbelievable)

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Gura couldn't send a photo of her purse items, instead she drew them

x2120.png

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
A while ago, Amiya Aranha published a comparison recording of herself singing from 15 years ago some time ago vs. today.

ami_15yearsago.jpeg

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
One of the yesterday mentioned girls from Project F doing her first stream after debut.

And another her genmate will be streaming in a few hours.

Other 2 girls not make their waiting rooms yet.

Animation clip taxes

edit and one more ^_^

Last edited:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Not to get political, but it would be very easy for Kiara to counter a Ghost type Pokemon since most of the current meta are capable of running Dark type moves, some even running Ghost type moves as well. Annihilape, Gholdengo, Chien-Pao, and Flutter Mane are powerhouses that could benefit her team composition were she to get serious and study the blade.

A simple skill issue, really.

USS IOWA

Not to get political but...... Pineapple pizza ain't that bad, Ya'll just don't want to eat fruit.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Not to get too political or anything, but...

Skyrim is for the Nords

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom