"This better not awaken a new fetish in me. But at least I'm not into feet"Noir Vesper

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RhoasJonas

Capippalist

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

PekoWick

Not to get political, but it would be very easy for Kiara to counter a Ghost type Pokemon since most of the current meta are capable of running Dark type moves, some even running Ghost type moves as well. Annihilape, Gholdengo, Chien-Pao, and Flutter Mane are powerhouses that could benefit her team composition were she to get serious and study the blade.

A simple skill issue, really.
Wtf are you talking about? I thought ENID tournament is a metronome tournament that means they can only use metronome as move right?

RiverBear

Gura couldn't send a photo of her purse items, instead she drew them

View attachment 13343
This is why she is the number 1 Chuuba - her OPsec is like no other
Not to get political, but it would be very easy for Kiara to counter a Ghost type Pokemon since most of the current meta are capable of running Dark type moves, some even running Ghost type moves as well. Annihilape, Gholdengo, Chien-Pao, and Flutter Mane are powerhouses that could benefit her team composition were she to get serious and study the blade.

A simple skill issue, really.
I believe you missed the part where said tournament was "Metronome-only" meaning they only had Metronome as their move and the result was up to RNG-esus.

Jealous

Lurker

Not political btw

Last edited:

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

JellyKusa

Early Adopter

Which one of yall was that? :deztheroom:

image_2023-02-12_155929677.png

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Wtf are you talking about? I thought ENID tournament is a metronome tournament that means they can only use metronome as move right?
What tournament?

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Getting political:
Look how exited this silly star woman is to be committing mass genocide against the vermintide menace.

Getting even MORE political:
I love this sassy little child. Platonically.

Untitled.png

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

This came up on my autoplay after watching another clip. Aru apparently played some Holocure. Have any of the other JP guys played it?

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter

This came up on my autoplay after watching another clip. Aru apparently played some Holocure. Have any of the other JP guys played it?

Oga did a while back, he also commented on some of the skill gimmicks and stuff because he has experience in game-making (especially pixel/rpgmaker game genre) as well

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Oga did a while back, he also commented on some of the skill gimmicks and stuff because he has experience in game-making (especially pixel/rpgmaker game genre) as well

That is really cool. I hope Stars makes it in .7 (Since .6 is ID) and they don't wait for all the girls to get done first, but I expect they will.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Honestly was hyped the most for Aki's impression on playing as herself. I dig how she's just as baffled as I was at reading some of the new effects and descriptions.

Last edited:

kukkia

Early Adopter

Nijibros, what is happening?

The original tweet to a nonexistent account, someone made the account after seeing it. Still a dumb thing, but it wasn't intentional.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Good on her. Doing some voluntary work a few years ago for a local charity really helped me get out of a rut, hopefully it helps our bunny feel a bit better in herself too.
Hope it has something to do with animals since she does love them. Shit like that gives you a purpose in life, only bad part is that at some point you start wanting to focus 100% on your volunteer work and neglect anything else you do because it is way more fulfilling than anything else.

Heh, I saw you simping with a supacha during the aftertalk too. Anons from /tsunx/ counted 60 gift memberships this stream alone and that was before her outro when some buckos dropped a few more:
No one had dropped a SC in a while. Had to drop one to get a few more going.

One more Silver pic.
Interesting. While I get that the whole Vtubing is a way to express yourself and be whoever you want to be and whatnot I always thought it was weird to see some of the girls to be flatter than a pancake and their models have the biggest tits known to humankind. Although I shouldn't be talking shit about this cuz my model is not really similar to me IRL.

This is why she is the number 1 Chuuba - her OPsec is like no other

I believe you missed the part where said tournament was "Metronome-only" meaning they only had Metronome as their move and the result was up to RNG-esus.
Thought that was Suisei. Hell she has done multiple live performances and people still don't know what she looks like.

Checked part of the Blue Girl from that new agency. She's really cute, and sounds extremely young but very energetic.

Some good karaoke going on.

Last edited:

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Imagine my surprise when I went to a convention and finally saw a Nijisanji ID cosplayer amidst the con-goers there.

And it's Mika Melatika cosplay.

damn you, world

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Miori is visiting Bae in Japan.
:sanasmile:
They are together now ^_^
vivaldi_TPEZ01h9qe.png
vivaldi_yXLtrRWJMM.png

update. And that is their todays dinner i think.

1676220516602.png

JellyKusa

Early Adopter

what even is this person :lean::calidrinking:

kukkia

Early Adopter
Imagine my surprise when I went to a convention and finally saw a Nijisanji ID cosplayer amidst the con-goers there.

And it's Mika Melatika cosplay.

damn you, world
I mean, she's easily the most popular one of them all by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom