Not open for further replies.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I dont think this has anything to do with her donothon, recently a genshin impact english VA was accused of running a grooming discord among other things

He definitely has a groomer voice

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Oh fuck I didn't even realize, we're almost at the 1 year anniversary of the Rushia Yab.

Lia has also been completely buckbroken by the gnome getting smashed by a ballsack and hasn't spoken in the last five minutes.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
I didn't see it noted but Spoder has a P.O. Box setup. Send her your copy of Kid Sampson today

Archive

It was brought up this stream and probably on her groomercord. She's sharing it with two other former Tsunderia talents and, interestingly, mentioned she doesn't live in California - she has to ship stuff to herself from there so she asked not to send heavy or large things as it would cost much.

chihirogumi

lol
1675992817029.png

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
So Vesper is an innawoods prepper-tier schizo and Altare is dropping hints that he might be a bluehair more than just virtually. Suddenly those rrats that they hate each other seem like I should have paid more attention to them...
I thought Altare being a lefty was pretty obvious, he gave me that vibe early on though I can't fully describe what now as that was months ago. I don't really mind because I don't give a shit what 2D anime people politics are in their 3D forms. What I didn't expect was he be so blatant about it as a 2D anime boy. Kimchi fuck indeed.

Chiato Macchiato

Macchiato "Definitely a PSYOP" Chiato
View attachment 12997View attachment 12998

Blue boy has pissed off the hive lmao I didn't watch the stream but some anon clipped his retarded mealy-mouthed statement on wizard game and holy shit I actually agree with /vt/ for a change this is top tier faggotry. He can do what he wants as far as playing it but giving the troon menace more ammo is peak retarded. Never give an inch to these mentally ill pedos and groomers.

If this was posted already, I must've missed it.

Finana-esque blunder of politicization aside, maybe don't say something like "gotta support the cause" when that cause has been harassing your coworkers and other VTubers.

Am I the only one here with a sixth sense for smelling this kind of stuff? I'm not surprised at all that Altare is the one saying these things because since his debut he is the one who smells the most like "I care about the opinion of the painted hairs on Twitter". The only thing that worries me is that being the "first" one in bringing "political issues" to Hololive, give Stars a worse reputation than they already have with the gachis, and the hologirls enjoyners.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Some update from the Idol front -

Yuko is doing a members stream on Valentine's day where she will be reading maros submitted by her members (she'll likely be able to tell member vs non member maros based on a line she said to use so that she can read it on stream). I have a feeling this will be the first big make or break moment in terms of how she feels about her chat. While I am sure she absolutely knows some of the types she has cultivated and she does it actively, I worry the collective spergery and absolute degeneracy about to be released on her might have more of an effect than just reading dumb messages on 4chinz.
My bet is that someone mentions either the period chart, drinking her pee or some reference to cute and funny within the first 3 maros.

Other news is that I have started watching some of the smaller streamers from the origin group. Katta seems fairly entertaining and has great English skills, and there seems to be a lot of love for Nikki the tomboy. Idk why these girls seem to be stuck in 2 view status, maybe they just don't play the games people want to watch or something, but their models and engagement seems pretty good.
Yuko knows her audience and she is mentally strong enough to shitpost and bounce off the creepy shit. At least that seems to be what she projects whenever she's streaming.

As for the HE girls. Some of them felt very amateurish originally but they were by no means bad. Their timeslot is really bad though.

And chat promptly blames Airi (even though AFAIK she hasn't had any info found) :shiinastare:
Most of Gen 2 is fairly tight, the only big issue is Rie. The girl leaks her personal information from every hole in her body.

Finana-esque blunder of politicization aside, maybe don't say something like "gotta support the cause" when that cause has been harassing your coworkers and other VTubers.

People getting buttmad over blueboy basically saying the equivalent of "trans rights" which basically means nothing. Reads more like "i dont want to deal with drama" because there is a part of my audience that belongs to the alphabet soup. I think he shouldn't give the alphabet an inch or they will start demanding shit and eventually turn on him when he commits a yab but honestly, Kiara has said worse shit.

I didn't see it noted but Spoder has a P.O. Box setup. Send her your copy of Kid Sampson today

Archive

Obake Pam mentioned working with Ami to get merch up or something yesterday after the Pippa raid.

What can't this woman do?
View attachment 13032
Cute voice, draws nicely, works on Live2D, can clean after herself, has an actual sense of humor, and she can cook. I am not convinced, there has to be a huge red flag somewhere. Normal women don't become Vtubers. How many corpses is she hiding in her basement?

RiverBear

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Everyone was hedging their Homostars deadpools on Magni's back being fucked, Vesper impregnating Kroni and Stabbing Takeshi, or Dingo doxing himself while touching mane-chan's titty or something but now Altare threw his hat in the ring with Hogwarts sperging, what a lad

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Cute voice, draws nicely, works on Live2D, can clean after herself, has an actual sense of humor, and she can cook. I am not convinced, there has to be a huge red flag somewhere. Normal women don't become Vtubers. How many corpses is she hiding in her basement?
Screenshot_784.png
Hippo.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Make her own Vtuber apparently.
If she were capable, she wouldn't have had waited for Pippa and her community to make FlaVR models
I feel like she was inspired by Pippa to start more than being incapable of starting on her own. I mean her motivation was to join the shitpost company to make Pippa and her audience happy and it evolved into the realization she enjoyed streaming and the community that was spawned around it. All in all, I highly doubt she isn't capable at this point it was all a matter of motivation.

Last edited:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
He replied to riverbear!!! Point your fingers and laugh!!!

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Everyone was hedging their Homostars deadpools on Magni's back being fucked, Vesper impregnating Kroni and Stabbing Takeshi, or Dingo doxing himself while touching mane-chan's titty or something but now Altare threw his hat in the ring with Hogwarts sperging, what a lad
Unless Altare has some kind of twitter or on-stream spergout to continue this or something, this will probably blow over in a week.

Vesper might yab himself to the sun if he reads into his own rrats too much and has some anxiety ridden breakdown about how he doesn't actually hate Altare considering he is self banning collabs for himself for a couple months. Bonus points if Altare is gaslighting Vesper and that twitter rrat about Altare bullying Vesper is true

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Archive
Anyone know if The Proctor updated his tags to reflect this?

kestraline

Early Adopter
Lia is now drawing the solar system, in her own way.
1675994264653.png

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

kukkia

Early Adopter
Unless Altare has some kind of twitter or on-stream spergout to continue this or something, this will probably blow over in a week.
It's absolutely going to blow over. Worst case scenario blue man bad just because the Tempus version of orange woman bad on /vt/ and similar places.

Charlemagne

The Eternal Lurker

To add on to this, It seems some anons on /vt/ decided to do some digging and have formed an interesting rrat. While I normally wouldn't post this, nearly every thread that is made has been deleted or pruned by the mods, so there might be at least something true in this rrat, and I think this isn't going to settle down anytime soon.

Anyway here's the Apex Rrat, straight from /vt/:

just before IRyS debuted, she did a test stream that was accidentally set to public. In the chat, staff were posting including AO-chan and a staff member named Jyumi T.
>When people looked up Jyumi's youtube channel, their subs were all public and they were subbed to a bunch of channels about transitioning and resources for trans people including a small, local resource center for trans activism in Singapore.
https://archive.is/KyBPp
>They also subscribe to channels such as this:

>AO-Chan was in IRyS' chat leaked test-stream which suggests a far more important role in management than just being Ina's personal bitchnigga / Omegatroon is literally listed as a producer for IRyS
>leaked minecraft logs had a person named "holoEN" pushing FFXIV and suggesting the idea of "joining in", but for that they "may need AO-chans design first"
79y750.png

https://namemc.com/profile/holoEN.1
>holoEN person turns out to be Enma, who's clearly working UNDER AO-chan/Omega
>Kiara has confirmed that management tried really persistently to push FFXIV on them as a continuos Myth collab/campaign (to the point that she bought the game multiple times because they tried to push it multiple times)
>Exact same robotic, passive-aggressive ESL typing style
>Omega appears after AO disappeared, yet Omega is confirmed to have been there since the start
Fast forward
Is Altare Omega?
>Takes all the credit for "making Niji collabs possible" since she was fighting for a Pomu collab for years.
>Altare asks for niji the collabs and they "suddenly" are instantly possible
>some femboy tranny in management that probably suspended Vesper. We know that Altare and Vesper probably had a fight(from Axels membership stream).
>We don't know for sure but it would be 100% in char if Vesper did not want to collab with Altare anymore.
>Altare being a pityful little shit does 7 member collabs to make Vesper look bad or like a loner. Altare never answers why Vesper isn't here, it's usually only Magni that does it, who's actually more of a Leader than Altare will ever be. We know that Altare invited himself to Magni in an offcollab shortly after he and vesper had a fight, probably because Magni is the only one who actively is on Vespers side.
>He slips that he's responsible for collab ban time in the Holotempus by saying "I'll give them a week before collab ban is over" on stream

>Altare claims he won't play Hogwarts Legacy to "SUPPORT THE CAUSE"

>Bae mentions wanting to play it once in a zatsudan, but goes dead silent after that

I'm sorry if I formatted this wrong, and I'm not sure I buy "Altare=Omega", but the fact that every thread on it seems to be purged makes me suspicious and I think that SOMETHING is going on.

Edit: Fucked up the embem, my bad.

Attachments

• 79y750.png
    79y750.png
    478.6 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Status
Not open for further replies.