Status
Not open for further replies.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
A few points:
  • Tsunderia was her second company she was going to join - the first didn't work out as well.
  • Third time lucky? Someone asked about other corpos (Phase Connect auditions ending in a few days) that would be worth joining and right now she has just been put off from applying to anyone in general even though she says she wants to be in a corpo as she needs money.
  • She doesn't condone the other one who crapped on Purin's model but said she knows the apology was made and all is good.
  • Lumi, her mod and Yuri are in the chat. Are they watching to see if she is indeed poach material? Also she's using Uruka's BGM.

Here's my own while-doing-other-stuff notes to corroborate:

• hired with gen mates in summer
  • not much happened after that
  • mentally stressful
  • got model, was able to put some feedback into it, couldn’t say too much about it
  • blames ceo for being nice but incompetent but other staff did their best
  • apologized for not streaming for so long but was looking forward to redebuting under new identity to her fans
  • wanted to meet current talent, not allowed, demoralized, but talked to them after collapse
  • actually second attempt at a corpo, got scouted before debuting as “Maria” in Dec 21, jaded now (place your bets on which one that was. CyberLive?)
  • still wants structure of a corpo though
  • doggo sounds in background
  • “we don’t condone what happened with custard” - genmate made bad tweet about talent (? no idea - did some twitter searching but no hits)
  • but explanation was truthful
  • wishes ceo the best
  • tweet was climax of frustrations with staff
  • she apologized, water under bridge
  • ñ is first language - “don’t say latinx. What the fuck?” in response to ñ chat msg lol
  • pretty sure I broke NDAs but i’m trying to be careful
  • will start up streaming again, also going to school, also wants to get job
  • sorry to new viewers whose first impression of me is a trauma dump

So the "custard" thing was in reference to that person criticizing Purin's model? I didn't make that connection since I got the impression it was more about management at Tsunderia. Haewon was the one who was criticizing that, right?

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
Someone should tell these twitter users that chopping off a wizards want doesn't make them a witch.

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening

Kalion

:)
So the "custard" thing was in reference to that person criticizing Purin's model? I didn't make that connection since I got the impression it was more about management at Tsunderia. Haewon was the one who was criticizing that, right?
That appears to be correct. As seen here:

Of all the dumb decisions the CEO made, I can get behind the one of "I won't let you publicly shit on my current employees."

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
That appears to be correct. As seen here:

Of all the dumb decisions the CEO made, I can get behind the one of "I won't let you publicly shit on my current employees."

Lol i watch Purin very often but didn't recognize she has that spicy things. Perhaps it's because I almost always just listen vtubers in the background, switching to see when I hear something interesting happening in the game.
I had even recently forgotten how sexualized outfit Shiina have. And when I was watching one of her videos recently, it hit me - wow, she's practically naked. Because I first of all perceive the image of vtuber by his behavior and communication, rather than by how he/she looks.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
An interesting retweet from Lia, given what happened at the end of her donothon:

1675983383747.png

Twitter

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
@God's Strongest Sanalite

it's time for you to cry now, Kronii sang the song that reminds me of bread woman
o7 💛💛💛💛

I'm insulted, nay, outraged, that you would associate my oshi with a gay ass pop song like that. Besides, there's no better song to make one think of Sana than her own. Sure, it's bitterly ironic now, but even if Sana is physically gone, her spirit, and our memory of her, remains, ensuring that we'll never really be alone.

Besides there's always a chance Namie starts streaming again

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Shiina's art stream! No backseating! :gun: :annoyedpippa:

kestraline

Early Adopter
Caramel Idol is off to Vietnam, now with her own community server.

Put this in the background whilst you watch.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

>randomly starts saying the word "schmoving" this week
>now wants to chill out to the rubber duck game

Rabbit's been watching the Britbong, hasn't she?

She's thinking about it. She's thinking of becoming a true idol of Idol Corp.
that's cool and all, but how much for yagoo

a lot of money could be made from yagoo and yagoo accessories, the people demand it

Attachments

• __yagoo_hololive_drawn_by_dokuro_deluxe__6aff4d2600912048ce39d4ae85f98028.jpg
    __yagoo_hololive_drawn_by_dokuro_deluxe__6aff4d2600912048ce39d4ae85f98028.jpg
    379.5 KB · Views: 75

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Finally buying my Holofes tickets...and either SPWN is declining my card, or my card is declining them. Well, this is going to become annoying.

And just because, here's Mumei throwing a game of Geoguessr for the sake of a bit:

WHAT THAT FUCK? THAT'S A BIT? NO THAT'S NOT A BIT! MUMEI WOULD ALWAYS TRUST KRONII!

Yeah I tried to buy a streaming ticket for Holo 3rd fes last year but SPWN didn't accept my credit card for some reason.

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
An interesting retweet from Lia, given what happened at the end of her donothon:

View attachment 13021

Twitter
I dont think this has anything to do with her donothon, recently a genshin impact english VA was accused of running a grooming discord among other things

Yeah this is about the genshin voice actor being a creep, reminder Lia is huge GenshinFags and I think I remeber her simping for his character at one point (to be fair she simp for about everyone in that game)

Finally buying my Holofes tickets...and either SPWN is declining my card, or my card is declining them. Well, this is going to become annoying.
Yeah I tried to buy a streaming ticket for Holo 3rd fes last year but SPWN didn't accept my credit card for some reason.
Had the same thing during Calli's mini live, called my bank and they told me the had flagged SPWN as a "possible scamming or untrustworthy site" and they were auto blocking any transaction to it, they also told me there nothing they could do so I had to use a different Bank's card.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Yeah this is about the genshin voice actor being a creep, reminder Lia is huge GenshinFags and I think I remeber her simping for his character at one point (to be fair she simp for about everyone in that game)
If my memory is correct, Tighnari is up there with Il Dottore as one of her favorites.

RhoasJonas

Capippalist
I will never forgive marshmallow autists taking away lia genshin streams.

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty

Kaela is live with Minecraft. As is the usual with Kaela, expect a loooong stream thats good for background noise.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

Saw this one on twitter today.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom