"Look at me; I'm basically unfixable"Shiori Novella

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Some info I found before says she's native american descended, living in Louisiana, that might mean she's cajun or creole. She's definitely a looker, I just wish I had a better impression of her content since she does seem pretty funny from bits I've seen but I've blocked the two channels that I kept getting spammed in my feed of her clips that's just fucking, all meme compilation reactions.
I thought I read in the 10 seconds searching, that both her and her vtuber were Egyptian. But another place says she is Native American.
If she is Native American, how can twitter allow her to be Egyptian? Isn't that some type of race play?

Last edited:

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Cutest spidor is going to explore some more moist dungeons soon

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
I thought I read in the 10 seconds searching, that both her and her vtuber were Egyptian. But another place says she is Native American.
If she is Native American, how can twitter allow her to be Egyptian? Isn't that some type of race play?

Favouritism at work.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
If she was ever a rez child, it'll be very easy to tell if she's native or not. Well, either that, or if she has a flat ass.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

soap suds

If Zaion got into trouble for talking about piracy and emulation and using her past accounts, then I'd agree management had a legit issue with her. But one of the official reasons for her suspension is "insensitive jokes", and that breeds rrats, given these examples of what other EN livers can joke about.
It's been speculated that the "insensitive jokes" part was about her being the leader of the Jews, but there's a clip going around of her saying something along the lines of "I can see why she got raped" or something like that. Maybe that's the joke that got her in, but IMO there's been worse said. Vox has talked about jerking off in front of a window so that his neighbor could see him and just so much worse. Maybe the previous jokes EN has said aren't on the same level as a rape joke to the company, I don't know, but the general consensus from the crowd is that she deserved this and many want her to graduate because rape jokes bad. People are also upset that her wavemates, besides Doppi, tweeted out some form of "we're waiting for her return" so now people are against xsoliel in general.

It's a mess, but hey, Elira is happy that Xenoblade is getting more content, so I'm glad she's so excited!

kestraline

Early Adopter
Not noticed by anyone, Lia actually did an unscheduled stream earlier after a few days of skipping South Park.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Based Power Wash Sim guys. Crossover when?

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Based Power Wash Sim guys. Crossover when?

They should get their own chuuba who does handcam streams of irl powerwashing and then fucks up and reveals her roomate on the reflection of some car

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
They should get their own chuuba who does handcam streams of irl powerwashing and then fucks up and reveals her roomate on the reflection of some car
The reflection shows them in a full suit and mask, just like the game.

paul

Early Adopter
>vesper drawing stream
>he's drawing a vestie
>akasupa comes in
>"Now draw him buying WonderBread"
>"Well, it's an akasupa"
View attachment 13014
I just tuned in when he was done. Was this the first time he ever drew with a tablet? It sounds like it.
The result turned out simple but nice
vestie pic.png

BEEG Booba Fishing

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Maria Paradisia, a vtuber who's been gone since September is returning in two hours with an unarchived storytime. She was supposedly one of Tsunderia's to-be Gen 4 talents. The background of this tweet image appears to say

Her stream is starting, and look who's commenting in the Twitch chat… That other alleged Tsunderia new gen member who we discussed the other day.

haewon.png

I think the background music she's using is the same that someone else uses… Uruka?

Not noticed by anyone, Lia actually did an unscheduled stream earlier after a few days of skipping South Park.

She was sadposting on Twitter around that time. Hope the game made her feel better.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Moff Albert

The Brown Hornet is my oshi
Calli's Husband
that's cool and all, but how much for yagoo

a lot of money could be made from yagoo and yagoo accessories, the people demand it
Unfortunately, Yagoo is priceless. He is the most unobtainable of all of the Hololive talents.

kestraline

Early Adopter
Maria Paradisia, a vtuber who's been gone since September is returning in two hours with an unarchived storytime. She was supposedly one of Tsunderia's to-be Gen 4 talents. The background of this tweet image appears to say

A few points:
  • Tsunderia was her second company she was going to join - the first didn't work out as well.
  • Third time lucky? Someone asked about other corpos (Phase Connect auditions ending in a few days) that would be worth joining and right now she has just been put off from applying to anyone in general even though she says she wants to be in a corpo as she needs money.
  • She doesn't condone the other one who crapped on Purin's model but said she knows the apology was made and all is good.
  • Lumi, her mod and Yuri are in the chat. Are they watching to see if she is indeed poach material? Also she's using Uruka's BGM.

Last edited:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Some update from the Idol front -

Yuko is doing a members stream on Valentine's day where she will be reading maros submitted by her members (she'll likely be able to tell member vs non member maros based on a line she said to use so that she can read it on stream). I have a feeling this will be the first big make or break moment in terms of how she feels about her chat. While I am sure she absolutely knows some of the types she has cultivated and she does it actively, I worry the collective spergery and absolute degeneracy about to be released on her might have more of an effect than just reading dumb messages on 4chinz.
My bet is that someone mentions either the period chart, drinking her pee or some reference to cute and funny within the first 3 maros.

Other news is that I have started watching some of the smaller streamers from the origin group. Katta seems fairly entertaining and has great English skills, and there seems to be a lot of love for Nikki the tomboy. Idk why these girls seem to be stuck in 2 view status, maybe they just don't play the games people want to watch or something, but their models and engagement seems pretty good.

Screenshot_20230209-170457-735.png

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

>randomly starts saying the word "schmoving" this week
>now wants to chill out to the rubber duck game

Rabbit's been watching the Britbong, hasn't she?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom