"Oh shit, you're hideous! What the fuck? What race are you?"Pipkin Pippa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmpleChip

Checked into the stream and why does Haachama's female witch have a male voice, did she seriously create a troon char:whatastory:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Chama trying to invoke the Holo-caust round 2.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Shuba will stream Touhou again at 10PM JST. Last time around she went as far as Ayaya, let's see how well this run will be. I remember only Marine in holo cleared normal (and a lot of other Touhou games), last time I saw Fubuki can't beat Kanako.

Man, I kind of want to see more 2hu streams and just reflect on my past with the titles. Last I remember clearing on Hard was 14 and I have sparse memories of anything past that, I haven't kept up at all. I was really into it back around MoF, can't remember when it was after that I found Fraxy and was fucking around with that, I made some neat shit but some powerautists were capable of some ridiculous creations.

Filian is so stunning and brave, she just came out as straight

Also who's this Tricky vtuber? Never seen her before. Model's your typical coomerbait but she doesn't seem too bad.

I'm semi-aware of Trickywi as a vtuber, but I actually knew her music first. She's only started using a model somewhat recently, she was a meatstreamer before. I don't really watch her and like 90% of what I have seen of her clips are react content and screeching, she seems to be really into Pokemon from what I gather.

Fauna is a girly girl so she probably doesn't like sweaty men larping as women but she'd be too conscious of hurt feelings to let it slip.

I have no basis for it but I have an impression Fauna is concealing some real rage behind a fluffy outside.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Just posted to Tenma's channel. Didn't see the original stream but it must've been a banger because damn this is funny!

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

kukkia

Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Todd's Strongest Howard

Early Adopter
Just posted to Tenma's channel. Didn't see the original stream but it must've been a banger because damn this is funny!

I was there for part of that stream, it really was pretty good. I need to make a more concerted effort to watch more Tenma, she's funny as fuck.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
I'm semi-aware of Trickywi as a vtuber, but I actually knew her music first. She's only started using a model somewhat recently, she was a meatstreamer before. I don't really watch her and like 90% of what I have seen of her clips are react content and screeching, she seems to be really into Pokemon from what I gather.
Looked at her instagram and can't recognize her ethnicity. She looks like some afro-white-asian-latin mix. Really pretty, childs of blending are often more beautiful than the original race.
That's called fiipino (jk idk where she's from)
I don't think so.
vivaldi_uQT6YKpTxJ.png

Some info I found before says she's native american descended, living in Louisiana, that might mean she's cajun or creole. She's definitely a looker, I just wish I had a better impression of her content since she does seem pretty funny from bits I've seen but I've blocked the two channels that I kept getting spammed in my feed of her clips that's just fucking, all meme compilation reactions.
If looked at her family, can see a Japanese(? or chink) grandfather, a white grandmother and a white father, then where the Afro admixture comes from is unclear ^_^

Last edited:

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

this shit

fuck it
Looked at her instagram and can't recognize her ethnicity. She looks like some afro-white-asian-latin mix. Really pretty, childs of blending are often more beautiful than the original race.
That's called fiipino (jk idk where she's from)

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter

Ame continuing New Vegas at +3 AMT!

Todd's Strongest Howard

Early Adopter

Some info I found before says she's native american descended, living in Louisiana, that might mean she's cajun or creole. She's definitely a looker, I just wish I had a better impression of her content since she does seem pretty funny from bits I've seen but I've blocked the two channels that I kept getting spammed in my feed of her clips that's just fucking, all meme compilation reactions.

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer
What ever happened to Woohoolad? He was gaining traction as a vtuber news channel then he deleted all his news videos and went full schizo posting

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
What ever happened to Woohoolad? He was gaining traction as a vtuber news channel then he deleted all his news videos and went full schizo posting
Maybe he lost his tiny, tiny balls?

Kalion

:)
Maria Paradisia, a vtuber who's been gone since September is returning in two hours with an unarchived storytime. She was supposedly one of Tsunderia's to-be Gen 4 talents. The background of this tweet image appears to say
Im actually so traumatized wtf I need meds now probably I mean I can't even explain fully what went down so Im just dying pls save me a need a shrink of my own now or something

image_2023-02-09_133545041.png

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
>vesper drawing stream
>he's drawing a vestie
>akasupa comes in
>"Now draw him buying WonderBread"
>"Well, it's an akasupa"
aaaaaaaaaaa.png

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter